Israel Should Move to Canada or Alaska, Ahmadinejad says

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, becuz u dont have guts to see through it. So that's good for you. You stick with that anti-Israeli dude cuz it comforts your leftie brain. No wonder why he's your best pal. Dare to befriend with a pro-Israeli jew and say that :cens: to his face..?

Dare to befriend with a pro-Israeli jew and say that :cens: to his face..?

i have.

[SIZE=-1]David Zwartz [/SIZE]the head of the new zealand jewish council...

his response was the he disagreed with my opinion, but he respected me for having the guts for bringing it up with him.

contrast his way of dealing with alternative viewpoints....with your own.

that why David will always have my respect (even though i disagree with him on more than a few topics) while you will never have my respect

now, P80, i suggest we both slow our roll before this becomes another locked topic

I never need a leftie's respect.

And as for the topic being locked, I think it should be. You hijacked this thread again

Inferno, the anti Zionist movement is rapidly gaining support throughout Israel as moderate Jews are coming to the realisation that the Zionists are seen as Terrorists.

I attend genealogical meetings at [SIZE=-1]Beit Shalom Synagogue in my capital city, (yes, I am of Jewish extraction) and although the subject is not high on the list of discussion I think I could quite safely say that most Jews there are disgusted and ashamed of the record of Zionist acts and the effect that this is having on world opinion.

My feeling is that Jews per se have a bad enough time already, with a poor understanding by others and a perceived opinion that they are trying to control the world through economic means and other such stories. They do not need more bad press as a result of terrorist Zionist acts.
[/SIZE]

Last edited:
Easy boys, easy.

Why would anyone deny Jews their homeland ? Seno, you are not right on this issue in my opinion, as you know. Please don't speak for most Jews. Whatever the appearances, Israel in reality is largely secular, and tries to be an honourable democracy. The exteme conservatives such a minority. And please - ' trying to control the world'. Still this old nonsense, what goes in the southern hemisphere? All matters you refer are simply the politics and propaganda of hatred.

'Kill Jews wherever you find them' ??!! Please don't help give sustinance to such filth.

Sorry to disagree.

Last edited:
Easy boys, easy.

Why would anyone deny Jews their homeland ?

Because they're jews.... Jews are to be damned as these Islamo-lefties say all the time. Anti-Jewish sentiments run deep in them.

Some have anti-Jewish sentiments they can't hide but those sentiments show up in some other forms such as being a phoney anti-zionist person cuz it may not sound anti-semitic enough yet it would help them peddle their anti-jewish hatred around.

Because they're jews.... Jews are to be damned as these Islamo-lefties say all the time. Anti-Jewish sentiments run deep in them.

Some have anti-Jewish sentiments they can't hide but those sentiments show up in some other forms such as being a phoney anti-zionist person cuz it may not sound anti-semitic enough yet it would help them peddle their anti-jewish hatred around.

did i just get a promotion?

from lefty to islamlo-lefty...wow. after mid-day prayers i might go throw a brick through a starbucks???

oi, blow hard.....explain this then. as i have stated here in the past...i dislike ALL (read it; ALL) religion....however, i will vigorously defend (up to and including use of force) anyone against being discriminated against because of their religion.

it does not matter to me wether they're jewish, islamic, catholic, or born again moon worshipper.

so stick to provable fact, and adult discussion if you want to avoid having more of your posts reported for their insulting and wildly inaccurate personal attacks.

Del Boy, nobody is denying the Jews a homeland , but the fact that the legitimate owners of land were displaced to achieve this, comes into it somewhere.

My Maternal Rellies all came from a small farm called Kirkhill near Hartington in Northumberland. What sort of reaction would I get if i were to just roll up on the doorstep tomorrow and push the present owners out into the street, or murder them?

Similarly my Paternal (Jewish) rellies owned the Black Lion Inn in Petticoat Lane, (and a lot of other real estate) in Whitechapel and Spitalfields, the Inn is no longer, but it occupied numbers 99 and 101 opposite the Wentworth street Junction, I know exactly where it is. Somehow I don't feel that my claim would be very well received.

Yes, I could most certainly go back to England, but I would have to buy my land, not just evict the occupants and bulldoze their houses and orchards that they have lived in for hundreds of years.

There are two sides to this story, both have legitimate points, but to be resolved peacefully it must be looked at from the middle ground not the extremes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back