Israel Should Move to Canada or Alaska, Ahmadinejad says

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kiwi, I stand by my original statement and history shows that I am correct. The Israelis have managed well in the past, they have the forces and they now have WMD to back their cause.

WMD?????????????? Do you have any idea what it stands for? Are you implying that Israelis are dropping WMDs on their enemies??!!??

i m shocked

Your anti-semite attitude is quite shocking.

Do you not believe in Allied agreements? Do you believe the US should only stay with its self and become a vaccum?

Or do you believe because the are not Americans the are worth nothing, and there for you should not help them?

You believe that Jews are worth more than Arabs? Why not spend the next 60 years helping the Palestinians? By your logic should not the United States of America help everyone the same?

You seem to confuse Anti-Semitism with Anti-Zionism, it is a common mistake the supporters of Israel make.

Do you know that the Nation-State of Israel attacked a United States Naval Vessel without provocation, and killed many United States Military Personnel? Even shooting the men while they attempted to Abandon Ship.... some "Ally" that is.
Israel got a free pass on the Attack on the USS Liberty, because in my opinion everyone seems to be afraid to upset the Jews because of World War II.

I for one will be happy when the last Holocaust Survivor dies (of natural causes of course) so the World (except perhaps Israel) can put that whole thing to bed, move on, and start treating Israel like everyone else.

State of affairs at UN

11169583ju0.jpg

WMD?????????????? Do you have any idea what it stands for? Are you implying that Israelis are dropping WMDs on their enemies??!!??

i m shocked

Shocked eh? Well,.... maybe you should get out more and find out what is going on in the world then.

Firstly read what exactly I posted, not your twisted interpretation of it. I merely said that the Israelis had (were in possession of) WMDs I did not say anything about them having used them at any time. What would you call nuclear weapons?

(1). Do they qualify as Weapons? W=Weapon(s) (Hint: look at the second word in Nuclear Weapon)
(2). Do they qualify as causing Mass Destruction? MD= Mass Destruction

Yes, I know this was just another bait by you and that I should have enough sense not to even bother answering, but I live in hope that maybe one day you will learn..... something ..... anything in fact.

Last edited:
I am amazed that you always try to whitewash your evil stuff.... well, it is nothing new here.

The state of Israel doesn't use any weapons of mass destruction and has never used them against its enemies.

Like I said, if you would have read my original post you would not have made such a fool of yourself when you deliberately tried to misinterpret it. Don't blame others for your own shortcomings.

By phoenix80: The state of Israel doesn't use any weapons of mass destruction and has never used them against its enemies.
Would you care to quote the post where I said that Israel had used WMDs against their enemies (or any one else)?

This is what I said:
The Israelis have managed well in the past, they have the forces and they now have WMD to back their cause.

Absolutely nothing was ever said about having used them against anyone. That was merely your way of trying to turn my words to suit your argument, and it didn't work.

Well,.... everyone's waiting. I have given you the chance to show where I have said any of the statements you have attributed to me.

Show us.

You have been caught out trying to stir up trouble again.

Just in case you want to deny that the Israelis have nuclear weapons, here are the 1999 declassified estimates by the US Defence Intelligence Agency. This figure does not include the nuclear warheads provided by the US for their Harpoon cruise missiles.

Yeah,.... I know your answer already, you don't believe these figures, your figures come from some unknown blogger whom you trust implicitly.

DIA1999.jpg

I don't trust your sources! This can very well be a fake scanned paper... who knows if it is original... how did u manage to find a "top-secret" doc? this is fake!

why should i trust them? I'd rather trust the government of Israel on that matter. FAS is a private thing and I dont see why you quote them.

Last edited:
You?,... you shouldn't

I couldn't care if you don't, I'll leave it to the remainder of the forum members. At least they have the ability to tell fact from fiction.

You?,... you shouldn't

I couldn't care if you don't, I'll leave it to the remainder of the forum members. At least they have the ability to tell fact from fiction.

good for you, man! You're using a private source to whitewash your initial anti-Israeli statement. This is not an official source and can be discarded easily. Won't work, sorry!

I'm not some crazy person who denies the holocaust. But the holocaust is not a good reason to give them a patch of land that someone else was living on. They weren't living in Israel at the beginning of World War II, were they?
Let me get this straight. You truly don't believe that there were Jewish people living in the area of the world we now call Israel before WWII? If so, you'd have to deny all historical and biblical accounts of the Hebrews that date back to Abraham in ancient times. No matter how you feel toward Jews, I find it hard to believe that a sentient being can deny history.
Now I'm sure you have some pat answer ready for this question and I'd be curious about the source(s) of your information.

Last edited:
good for you, man! You're using a private source to whitewash your initial anti-Israeli statement. This is not an official source and can be discarded easily. Won't work, sorry!

What do you class as an OFFICIAL source? The Israeli Defense Minister perhaps?

As I said the remainder of the members will make up their own minds.

Yep... IDF is an official source which I would like to believe. Private web sites have their anti-semitic bias against the Jewish state

You believe that Jews are worth more than Arabs? Why not spend the next 60 years helping the Palestinians? By your logic should not the United States of America help everyone the same?

You seem to confuse Anti-Semitism with Anti-Zionism, it is a common mistake the supporters of Israel make.

Do you know that the Nation-State of Israel attacked a United States Naval Vessel without provocation, and killed many United States Military Personnel? Even shooting the men while they attempted to Abandon Ship.... some "Ally" that is.
Israel got a free pass on the Attack on the USS Liberty, because in my opinion everyone seems to be afraid to upset the Jews because of World War II.

I for one will be happy when the last Holocaust Survivor dies (of natural causes of course) so the World (except perhaps Israel) can put that whole thing to bed, move on, and start treating Israel like everyone else.

Do I believe Jews are worth more than Arabs, hell yes.

Jews and Israelis never once asked for pity, they are a proud people that don't require anti anything attitude.

The world is not affraid of the Jews, you are sounding like the Neo Nazi's and their ideas of the jewish people.

Jews make up only 3 % of the worlds population, how can 97% of it be afraid of them?

What next you going to say the control the world through the media lol.

When Israel does something wrong they need a smack. When they are in need the should be given a hand.

Where is the problem in that?

WELL, WELL, WELL guys. Where are we going here? What am I seeing?
Gator wants to forget the holocaust? For God sake - it was only 50 years ago.
Forget it at your peril. You already talk as tho you are quite ready for another.

The new, the fashionable excuse is 'No I am not an anti-semite, I am an anti-Zionist, or an anti- Israeli. How many of you who posted such have any idea what the Zionist movement was? OK - rush off to your Wiki's.

Only one side has ever wanted peace in the middle east, and that is Israel.

Well, the Islamists you love so much are now coming for you, but that's OK with Gator. He castigates the Israelis for the death of Americans, but understands Sep11, Lebanon, Iraq, Afghanistan. This is the stuff which gived sustinance to your enemies.(Oops, I forgot - there aren't any. Bush made them up. Sep 11 never happened.)

The Israelis obviously need your permission to breathe, and Gator even quotes The American Indian condition in support. Whoa - careful there, old buddy.

As a fervent supporter of America, unconditionally, I am taken by surprise.

Last edited:
Hahaha! Calling me an anti-Semite because I think America should mind its own business once in a while (what are the odds of that?) and let the world take its course. It really, really sucks being the world police, and I very much hope that we will relinquish that role.

Whether or not there were Jews living in Israel before it was formally founded is irrelevant, what matters is that they forced the Arabs who were living there from their lands. Now, I don't care what it says in the Bible, if you take someone's land that they have been living on for some time you are stealing it, plain and simple. I'd be pretty heated right now if I were a Palestinian.

Ultimately, I just hope we leave the Israelis to their own devices. They've already proven they can defeat the Arabs alone, I don't know why we have to give them anything. What have they done for us? That's a serious question, I really don't know.

Do you think we should support Israel simply because there are Jews in America?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back