Israel rightfully own the West Bank . - Page 26

--

May 27th, 2014  
MontyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadsgirl
It does make me shiver. Not surprised however. We, as in a collective we are just that, human; brutal.
You are all still invited

Oh yeah, "mealy mouthed" I am not.
Civilized, I don't know yet. But I do try to be a conscious human being.
As an Agnostic bordering Atheist I don't do any prayer books either, you would get far greater participation by giving me a copy of Hans Christian Andersen's Fairy Tales to read.
May 27th, 2014  
senojekips

Quote:
It does make me shiver. Not surprised however. We, as in a collective we are just that, human; brutal.
You are all still invited

Oh yeah, "mealy mouthed" I am not.
Don't you believe it, you have just posted a great example to back my statement.

Similar things were said about the Nazis. Immorality is not born in us, it is a choice.

By the way, Yes,.. I am also of Jewish heritage, but because of people with morals like yours I tend not to make a habit of telling people.

Rather than go through another 170+ pages again I seriously recommend that you read So why do people hate Israel?
It will answer all of your questions and disprove all your brain washed rhetoric a dozen times over complete with links to the facts.
May 27th, 2014  
dadsgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontyB
As an Agnostic bordering Atheist I don't do any prayer books either, you would get far greater participation by giving me a copy of Hans Christian Andersen's Fairy Tales to read.
O.k., I get it. But we can talk it over a glass of wine. And I don't have that book, but Grimm's Fairy Tales I do.
--
May 27th, 2014  
dadsgirl

Senojekips, I actually watched a You Tube video you posted. Talk about things being taken out of context. Propaganda, yes. Saw what news channel put it up too. Fox. Looked up.. Freegaza.org, BTW, is temporarily under going changes or something. Judst, educated yes. Looked a lot up.
Your opinion. You are entitled to it.

Rhetoric is right.

I am not saying crimes against Palestians are o.k.. Get that straight.
May 27th, 2014  
MontyB

Quote:
O.k., I get it. But we can talk it over a glass of wine. And I don't have that book, but Grimm's Fairy Tales I do.
Oddly enough I don't see any point to talking about it as there is no room for compromise, Palestinians have been talking about it for the last 70 years and all they have got from it is 500,000 squatters and land loss the longer the talking goes on the more squatters and less land they will have to "negotiate" with.

To simply pass off the Palestinian plight as "not supporting crimes against them" is the worrying part because in the words of Edmund Burke... “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

The reality is that we are clearly never going to agree on this issue therefore all talking will do is create frustration and that never leads to anything positive.
May 27th, 2014  
dadsgirl

Topic: Just my opinion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontyB
Oddly enough I don't see any point to talking about it as there is no room for compromise, Palestinians have been talking about it for the last 70 years and all they have got from it is 500,000 squatters and land loss the longer the talking goes on the more squatters and less land they will have to "negotiate" with.

To simply pass off the Palestinian plight as "not supporting crimes against them" is the worrying part because in the words of Edmund Burke... “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

The reality is that we are clearly never going to agree on this issue therefore all talking will do is create frustration and that never leads to anything positive.
No, I just meant talking about reading the prayer book. Like some say " The greatest STORY ever told". I am not religious. Spiritual as some say, yes. I'm sure I'll get it for that too. Was not raised religiously, but did have traditions. My Dad was raised very religiously, but wound up an atheist. So, go figure?!

It's like this, it's a step up for people who can get along that agree that they can disagree. I never said I didn't.
I saw the video too.
Just gander at my " signature ". For me it says it all. Some are just stuck in the mire and can't grab a hold.
May 27th, 2014  
JOC

Topic: I Agree

The Mideast is full of injustice. One can point all the fault at Israel however much of the neighborhood is filled with blood and hatred. Sunni vs. Shiite, Kurd vs. Iraq's and Turks, Religious persecution of Christians. No dought Israel is heavy handed in it's reprisals and was founded on terrorism against the British. I also wonder about the validity of polls, however I'm sure Israel has many enemy's. If you look at the numbers the Palestinians killed by Israel would be far lower number than those killed by the rebellion in Syria, the in fighting between fractions in Iraq or the Islamic republic of Iran. This does not make the harsh Israeli retaliations right it just points out the violent nature of the neighborhood.
Well open fire.
May 27th, 2014  
senojekips

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOC
The Mideast is full of injustice.Etc,...
Injustice, is when youget falsely booked for exceeding the the time allowed in Restricted Parking Zone. What has happened here is a 70 year long war Crime, primarily aided and abetted by countries like the USA which was only made possible because of the US power of Veto in the Security Council, were it any other country they would have been bombed back to the Stone Age more than 60 years ago. The good thing happening now is that, even the US is now starting to get cold feet about their involvement, read this: [quote=TVPress 25 May 2014]Joe Catron, it seems like the BDS movement obviously is gaining a lot of traction more so recently than before but in the bigger picture, I’d like to get your idea of how Israel is at this point being somewhat cornered, the failed peace talks the US blames Israel for, we are looking at the death of those two Palestinians in the occupied West Bank, it is said that there is a probe now being pushed by the US and the UN on Israel to find out exactly what is happening because some say it is execution-style killing.

The global powers most closely aligned with Israel – the United States and Europe – see themselves increasingly at risk of being held accountable for the role they have played in enabling Israel’s continued aggression, expansion and displacement of Palestinians. And I think that has a lot to do certainly with these gestures or maneuvers to distance themselves from these Israeli policies. [quote]

Have you lost your mind or is it just that you have no idea of what has gone on in the middle east since the Zionists started arriving in numbers displacing the legitimate owners.

All you need to do is read the history of the area and you'll find that if you bother to just scratch the surface 99% of this unrest and infighting can be traced back to the Palestinian land theft by the Zionists.
May 27th, 2014  
JOC

Topic: Israel and Mideast

I never said the magnitude of Israel’s actions were justified. However I don’t understand your viewpoint on how 99% of the Mideast issues are related to Israeli – Palestinian_Arab conflict. These are just 3 of many other conflicts in the area, how do thy relate?

Kurd vs. (Iraq's and Turks) related to the Israeli – Palestinian_Arab conflict. The Kurd’s have long wanted an independent Kurdistan not related to Israel.

How are the 10.000’s that were killed by the Islamic republic of Iran related to the Israeli – Palestinian_Arab conflict? These were either political enemy’s of the new theocracy or were killed enforcing shia laws as the new republic stifled the western going trends.

How are 10,000’s killed in the Syrian civil war related to the Israeli – Palestinian_Arab conflict. These are people killed in a war with the Bath regime as it struggles to hold onto power.
May 27th, 2014  
JOC

[quote=senojekips;672332]Injustice, is when youget falsely booked for exceeding the the time allowed in Restricted Parking Zone. What has happened here is a 70 year long war Crime, primarily aided and abetted by countries like the USA which was only made possible because of the US power of Veto in the Security Council, were it any other country they would have been bombed back to the Stone Age more than 60 years ago. The good thing happening now is that, even the US is now starting to get cold feet about their involvement, read this: [quote=TVPress 25 May 2014]Joe Catron, it seems like the BDS movement obviously is gaining a lot of traction more so recently than before but in the bigger picture, I’d like to get your idea of how Israel is at this point being somewhat cornered, the failed peace talks the US blames Israel for, we are looking at the death of those two Palestinians in the occupied West Bank, it is said that there is a probe now being pushed by the US and the UN on Israel to find out exactly what is happening because some say it is execution-style killing.

The global powers most closely aligned with Israel – the United States and Europe – see themselves increasingly at risk of being held accountable for the role they have played in enabling Israel’s continued aggression, expansion and displacement of Palestinians. And I think that has a lot to do certainly with these gestures or maneuvers to distance themselves from these Israeli policies.
Quote:

Have you lost your mind or is it just that you have no idea of what has gone on in the middle east since the Zionists started arriving in numbers displacing the legitimate owners.

All you need to do is read the history of the area and you'll find that if you bother to just scratch the surface 99% of this unrest and infighting can be traced back to the Palestinian land theft by the Zionists.
If you must lower yourself and use insults to try and prove your point you only weaken your argument.