The Israel Lobby

I chose to ignore this individual ... he doesn't have anything to add to any issue I wish to debate.

tomtom22 said:
Do you have a point of view or a comment to make, Solve et Coagula?
Otherwise don't bother, I won't bother to read any more of your posts.
Put him on your ignore list - that's what I did .....

Maybe if you acted like an adult instead of a child saying what you wish then sticking your fingers in your ears saying "neener neener neener I can't hear you" then you might be taken more seriously.

Mohmar Deathstrike said:
Hehe, as you can see a lot of people on this forum get angry when reading stuff thar doesn't conform to their beliefs :D

Give'em hell:biggun:
Many have stated time and again we like to hear others opinions whether we agree or disagree. This person is not even doing that. Angry for this person not "conforming to our beliefs" is not the point. Making posts and not commenting for or against them is what has us angry and feeling a bit put out.

To be (or) not to be ...

Marinerhodes said:
Many have stated time and again we like to hear others opinions whether we agree or disagree. This person is not even doing that. Angry for this person not "conforming to our beliefs" is not the point. Making posts and not commenting for or against them is what has us angry and feeling a bit put out.
I couldn't agree more ... that was ONLY one of the reasons why I placed this individual on my ignore list. The bigger reason was because of the nature of ALL of his posts ... C O N F R O N T A T I O N A L ... looking for a fight, then running away and NEVER returning to defend his position.

How can you EVER take anyone seriously who does that???

Mohmar Deathstrike said:
Always outnumbered, never outgunned.:rambo:
I believe this irritating belligerent we've been talking about is no longer with us .....

:firedevi: PERMANENTLY BANNED :firedevi: ... I believe.

This guy should probably read my 200-page dissertation thesis "The influence of the American Jews on the US foreign policy".

Back