Israel, Heroes or Terrorists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

senojekips

IDF Brig. General Aryeh Biro took part in 1956 war,not in 1967.
That was just the start. It appears that like the nazis, the Israelis took some time to refine their skills at killing unarmed troops.

In July 1995, the long, hidden story began to leak. Publication in the Israeli press of a study undertaken for the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) briefly noted that 35 Egyptian "soldiers"—actually civilian Public Works employees, it was later admitted—were murdered during the 1956 Suez War, ostensibly because there was insufficient manpower to guard them (Davar, 7/21/95). After this little-noticed article was published, the military censor could no longer prevent the publication of historian Ronal Fisher's research on Israeli massacres of 273 Egyptians who, according to international law, should have been prisoners of war (Ma'ariv, 8/8/95).*
Former soldiers' recollections of the massacres they committed gained momentum, and soon a host of war crimes previously known only to the participants came to light in the mainstream Israeli press. Israelis admitted that in the 1967 Six-Day War, the IDF executed Palestinian POWs who were fighting in the Egyptian army, a thousand unresisting Egyptians, and dozens of unarmed Palestinian refugees.
The atrocities of Jochen Peiper and the other 42 defendants who were hung with him after the WWII War Crimes Trials suddenly start to look very "ordinary", alongside the atrocities of the Israelis.

Last edited:
IDF POW executions not exception

You are correct greg2k, it was Benyamin Ben Eliezar,future MK of housing who commanded IDF Shaked Recon.unit that carried out executions of Egyptian POW's in El Arish in 1967.
Point hear is it's not the exception but the rule
Biro admitted that IDF policy of killing POW's was institutional.
He did confirm EL Arish massacre of 1967.
Mass graves have been unrearthed in area with
bullet holed skulls.
There were IDF massacres in 1956,1967,none reported 1973,but certainly in 1980's Lebanon.

Hard to argue: IDF kills unarmed troops and claims All civillians it shoots are "armed".

Who's buying this bull??

www.washington-report.org/backissues/0296/9602017.html

www.wrmea.com/archives/May-June_2007/0705028.html

Last edited:
That was just the start. It appears that like the nazis, the Israelis took some time to refine their skills at killing unarmed troops.

The atrocities of Jochen Peiper and the other 42 defendants who were hung with him after the WWII War Crimes Trials suddenly start to look very "ordinary", alongside the atrocities of the Israelis.
So we have another forum......nice....and you looks like invited me to participate in it.Thank you very much....I can ...why not.And the name of the forum is fine too.....why not.....you are such a person senojekips,with dirty hands and dirty soul.....and dirty mind ,but it is your business.I am telling you this,because want to,because I have unstoppable desire inside of me to tell you this.And for sure you know why i am telling you this.By the way you can tell me also everything you think,but... i am not your adviser.....you are already 'good enough' in what you are doing......So after this short introduction lets see what we have here........I dont know who was Jochen Peiper and what he did and does he has any connection to Israel.....Some israeli newspapers were writing about murder of POW's.OK....fine....this is the start.....Some Israelis admitted of killing POW's? OK...fine.....So what to do next ? Let's say i admitting here,right now in your forum that five years ago i personally killed 100 people.....what to do next? How to proceed with the case?.....And what can somebody do to me if I admitted of killing someone? Understand?.....SO...Welcome to the Forum:Israel Heroes...or Killers.....

Last edited:
So we have another forum......nice....and you looks like invited me to participate in it.Thank you very much....I can ...why not.And the name of the forum is fine too.....why not.....you are such a person senojekips,with dirty hands and dirty soul.....and dirty mind ,but it is your business.
And you,... a man defending murderous thieves has the gall to tell me I have a "dirty soul",... whatever that is supposed to mean.

I think that the truth is, that you are just upset because I have derailed your plan to have the USS Liberty thread closed for going off topic, and put up a thread where Israel's long history of War Crimes can be discussed openly. I did this so that people can see that the USS Liberty attack was not an isolated incident, but just one of a long line of murderous war crimes committed by them. At least you cannot deny that I have named the thread very fairly, because I have also given the option to show that the Israelis are perhaps Heroes.

I am telling you this,because want to,because I have unstoppable desire inside of me to tell you this.And for sure you know why i am telling you this.
You are a free man, you may think what you like, you do not have to make lame excuses for your shameful behaviour to me.

By the way you can tell me also everything you think,but... i am not your adviser.....you are already 'good enough' in what you are doing......So after this short introduction lets see what we have here........I dont know who was Jochen Peiper and what he did and does he has any connection to Israel.....Some israeli newspapers were writing about murder of POW's.OK....fine....this is the start.....Some Israelis admitted of killing POW's? OK...fine.....So what to do next ? Let's say i admitting here,right now in your forum that five years ago i personally killed 100 people.....what to do next? How to proceed with the case?.....And what can somebody do to me if I admitted of killing someone? Understand?.....SO...Welcome to the Forum:Israel Heroes...or Killers.....
I know you are just lying here, because if you were to Google the name Joachim (Jochen) Peiper, you would soon find out that he, along with his group murdered unarmed POWs the same as the Israeli war criminals at El Arish and other places.
e270.jpg

I used him as an example so that you might see the similarity between the Nazi murderers and those of the Israeli Army.

Amazingly, he escaped the gallows, only to be burned to death in an arson attack by outraged French citizens. A fitting end for the animal that he was.

Last edited:
Of course i am upset.......I was upset since the beginnig....but i can still talk to you and we can discuss the things in the forum.So what we shall discuss about here,what facts? Bring some facts to start discussion.

Of course i am upset.......I was upset since the beginnig....but i can still talk to you and we can discuss the things in the forum.So what we shall discuss about here,what facts? Bring some facts to start discussion.
Because i'm a firm believer that pictures speak louder then words, care to comment of whether the following is happening in Israel before we get into online text based sources?

sabraandshatila.jpg

Did Israeli Jews repeatedly massacred Palestinian civilians in various place in Palestine in crimes of genocide?

rach3j.jpg

Do Israeli Jews bulldoze houses running over people who form protective chains around them?

palboykidnapped.jpg

Do Israeli Jews intentionally abuse ...

gaza072006.jpg

...and murder Palestinian children?

idforganharvesting.jpg

Is this picture of a Palestinian man harvested for Organs by Israeli Jews and other such reports true?

2makingsuretheygotoscho.jpg

braveidfsoldier.jpg

Why is it acceptable to target Palestinian children even while their parents watch?

Now after you adress my questions we're going to go in depth with the text sources on what a nazi little nation your lot is but so we have a discussion and i can bring in facts and sources adress the following questions please.

Because i'm a firm believer that pictures speak louder then words, care to comment of whether the following is happening in Israel before we get into online text based sources?
So you are firm believer in pictures....OK..fine,do you collect them or just like to look at them.....And I believe in postage stamps,I collect them,look at them,and enjoy what i see.I collect only stamps...nothing else...this is my hobby you see. So we have here 7 pictures,only 2 bottom pictures have soldiers with pointing guns in their hands.On the last picture there are 2 children,older and younger.Older boy is not afraid,he keeps his hands in the pockets,soldier looks on the younger boy and it is not clear the soldier aiming at the boy or not.Based on the behavior of the older boy i would say situation is not dangerous.On the second picture from the bottomit is more indication that the soldier is aiming the gun,but again it is not clear from this angle ,that the gun was pointing on the child.In this picture the parent looks like very nervous of the situation.On the other hand,we can see that it looks like there is snow on the ground and definitely not summer season.Interesting helmet the soldier has.I am not an expert in the ammunition and weapons,but i did not see that helmets on the israeli soldiers.Israeli helmets looks like on the soldier on the bottom picture.So what helmet is this? And the gun...also does not look like israeli.Regarding the other pictures I dont have any comments.

Last edited:
So you should be upset, you have an impossible job trying to defend the indefensible.

Some of the facts have already been presented, it's just that you choose to ignore them while trying to justify or overlook these war crimes committed in the name of Zionism. But do not worry, there is a great deal more with new evidence of atrocities on behalf of the Israeli Forces being exposed every day.

So long as you attempt to deny these crimes against humanity, I will keep on presenting more evidence. It's so easy to find, as the Israelis were so sure they would never have to answer for it, that they never really tried to hide much of it.

Last edited:
OK..fine,do you collect them or just like to look at them.....
I have them (and lots more) as well as a ton of text based sources from my long discussions with some Jews i know on a Polish political forum, we've been arguing about Israel.

They've claimed its legitimate, i claimed your state and nation is a bunch of racist, facist murderers and thieves no better then German nazis and over the course of the discussion i've amassed quite a heap of sources.

I probably wouldnt feel so strong about it if Jews didnt come forward claiming they're clean and humane and civil, for some reason its these lies and hypocricy of Israeli Jews that tick me off more then actuall atrocities.
On the last picture there are 2 children,older and younger.Older boy is not afraid,he keeps his hands in the pockets,soldier looks on the younger boy and it is not clear the soldier aiming at the boy or not.Based on the behavior of the older boy i would say situation is not dangerous.On the second picture from the bottomit is more indication that the soldier is aiming the gun,but again it is not clear from this angle ,that the gun was pointing on the child.In this picture the parent looks like very nervous of the situation.On the other hand,we can see that it looks like there is snow on the ground and definitely not summer season.Interesting helmet the soldier has.I am not an expert in the ammunition and weapons,but i did not see that helmets on the israeli soldiers.Israeli helmets looks like on the soldier on the bottom picture.So what helmet is this? And the gun...also does not look like israeli.Regarding the other pictures I dont have any comments.
I see you resorted to strawmans to avoid answering, let me describe the pictures to you and post articles they come from after you express your views of them.

1. Palestinian civilians massacred by Jews in an act of genocide in the 60s.

2. An international peace activist run over by an Israeli bulldozer (deliberately)

3. A palestinian child being round up, you see the odd gesture one of the soldiers does on its hand and how the kid wet himself? The Jews are telling him he's going to lose his hand.

4. A Palestinian child victim of the heroic Jewish army.

5. A Palestinian killed for organs.

6 - 7 Jewish soldiers aiming at children, picture 6 shows an Israeli soldier in anti-terrorist gear, hence the mask, the white thing is not snow, its a bloody wall.

Now before we bring in the text based sources i renew my question, why are such things a norm in your country? Do you think Israel is a normal civilised country and Israeli Jews a normal peaceful people?

And finally, whether a country that sustains itself by murder, torture and terror of people (Palestinians) from whom the land on which said country sits was stolen has any right to exist?

Oh good grief...
As much as I understand how much fun it is to point fingers I think you will find that very few countries can match the the Third Reich in terms of its ability to commit atrocities on a grand scale however we did manage to befriend the Soviet Union which was probably the only country on the face of the planet who managed to outdo Hitlers team.

The last 100 years of mankind have not been flattering in terms of our humanity.

As far as the killing of POWs goes you would be hard pushed to find a combatant nation in the last 100 years that has not at some point found it necessary to dispose of POW's.

As far as the terrorising of civilian populations goes Germany in WW1 executed Belgian civilians, Germany WW2 did the same and had no qualms about destroying civilian centers, the RAF (and this included pilots and aircrew from the dominions and occupied Europe) managed to kill more civilians in 2 raids than the Germans managed in the first 3 years of the war.

While I can understand the desire to play holier than thou the reality is that we can only argue argue right from wrong because we committed the very same wrongs.

Do I think the Palestinians are getting the shitty end of the stick in this case?

Yes I do but they are not entirely innocent either and as far as calling Israel a bunch of Nazi's goes there is a very big gap between treating a people like crap and exterminating them so I do not think it is a good analogy.

I probably wouldnt feel so strong about it if Jews didnt come forward claiming they're clean and humane and civil, for some reason its these lies and hypocricy of Israeli Jews that tick me off more then actuall atrocities.

I see you resorted to strawmans to avoid answering, let me describe the pictures to you and post articles they come from after you express your views of them.

1. Palestinian civilians massacred by Jews in an act of genocide in the 60s.

2. An international peace activist run over by an Israeli bulldozer (deliberately)

3. A palestinian child being round up, you see the odd gesture one of the soldiers does on its hand and how the kid wet himself? The Jews are telling him he's going to lose his hand.

4. A Palestinian child victim of the heroic Jewish army.

5. A Palestinian killed for organs.

6 - 7 Jewish soldiers aiming at children, picture 6 shows an Israeli soldier in anti-terrorist gear, hence the mask, the white thing is not snow, its a bloody wall.

Now before we bring in the text based sources i renew my question, why are such things a norm in your country? Do you think Israel is a normal civilised country and Israeli Jews a normal peaceful people?

And finally, whether a country that sustains itself by murder, torture and terror of people (Palestinians) from whom the land on which said country sits was stolen has any right to exist?
1)Jews dont claim they are always clean,thats why we have a process of purification in our religion.
2)You didn't describe pictures,you just put a sign under them.
pic1.It is not clear people are civilians or not.
pic2.Anybody can be run over in Israel (including jews),and not only by buldozer.
pic3.I see the child,I see the wet pants,he could wet his pants before,no clear connection to the gesture of the soldier.
pic4.It is not clear who killed the child.
pic5.I see the dead body of the man,it is not clear that it is necessarily was something stolen from him,possible that doctors tried to save his life that ended in failure.
pic6.I dont see the mask on the soldier face,because i dont see the face.If the white thing is the wall,how they could walk on it? Anyway is this american soldier?
pic7.This is clearly israeli soldier,This picture is the most peaceful picture of all.
3) Vilence and blood are normal in many countries in the world,including Israel,it is a reality of our life.
4)Yes Israel is civilized country,at least not much worse than most european countries.
5)Nobody has stolen the Palestine,it is just a question who controls it.

Last edited:
Oh good grief...
As much as I understand how much fun it is to point fingers I think you will find that very few countries can match the the Third Reich in terms of its ability to commit atrocities on a grand scale however we did manage to befriend the Soviet Union which was probably the only country on the face of the planet who managed to outdo Hitlers team.

The last 100 years of mankind have not been flattering in terms of our humanity.
So for you, that is reason enough to abandon the Geneva Convention and revert to medieval warfare?

As far as the killing of POWs goes you would be hard pushed to find a combatant nation in the last 100 years that has not at some point found it necessary to dispose of POW's.
So you agree with the "disposal" of POWs? Just bloody marvellous,... we hung the Japs and Germans for doing just that, and you still haven't quite woken up to the fact that it's in contravention of the Geneva Convention and somewhat frowned upon.

As far as the terrorising of civilian populations goes Germany in WW1 executed Belgian civilians, Germany WW2 did the same and had no qualms about destroying civilian centers, the RAF (and this included pilots and aircrew from the dominions and occupied Europe) managed to kill more civilians in 2 raids than the Germans managed in the first 3 years of the war.

While I can understand the desire to play holier than thou the reality is that we can only argue argue right from wrong because we committed the very same wrongs.
The Germans have always been painted as the Boogie men because of this type of behaviour and some of them were hung as a result.

It is my understanding that no German civilian areas were deliberately targeted by the Allies until after Germany started the indiscriminate bombing of population centres in particular, London.

Do I think the Palestinians are getting the shitty end of the stick in this case?

Yes I do but they are not entirely innocent either and as far as calling Israel a bunch of Nazi's goes there is a very big gap between treating a people like crap and exterminating them so I do not think it is a good analogy.
Well, I think that is an excellent analogy, in fact I think anyone would be hard pressed to think of a better one. Righto, so the Jews did learn that it's not advisable to build mass extermination centres. Other than that one act, the Israelis are treating the Palestinians in a similar manner to the way the Nazis treated them. Indiscriminate beatings, no police protection, stoning, harrassment, theft, kidnapping, state sanctioned murder. In Germany this type of behaviour was in full swing from 1933, eight years before the Final solution was not ordered in June of 1941 and the last camp (Mauthausen) was liberated in May 1945. But I guess you just can't see the similarity.

Anyway, when it's all said and done, it's not a matter of what you think, it is covered under the Geneva convention and the International Convention for human Rights. We hung German war criminals for similar crimes, what gives the Israeli's special status?.... Oh,... other than the fact that the American politicians are terrified of the Jewish/American backlash.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2)You didn't describe pictures,you just put a sign under them.
Tht is because anyone with a brain can see for themselves what is going on, most of these photos have been shown in the news in civilised countries and people know what they are about.

pic2.Anybody can be run over in Israel (including jews),and not only by buldozer.
American Killed by Israeli Bulldozer

pic3.I see the child,I see the wet pants,he could wet his pants before,no clear connection to the gesture of the soldier.
pic4.It is not clear who killed the child.
Only if you are hiding the truth.
pic5.I see the dead body of the man,it is not clear that it is necessarily was something stolen from him,possible that doctors tried to save his life that ended in failure.
Not with a scar like that
pic6.I dont see the mask on the soldier face,because i dont see the face.If the white thing is the wall,how they could walk on it? Anyway is this american soldier?
How do you know that it is an American soldier?

Last edited:
We never hung Pieper, we never even attempted to take umbrage at the Soviet Katyn Forest massacre, how many Americans were given anything more than a rap on the knuckles for My Lai, what was punishment for the death toll at Cowra, I can count the number of Kiwi's that were punished for shooting Japanese POW's at camp Featherston it was zero and "Bomber" Harris is not reviled for the 600,000 German civilians he directly targeted and killed.

Can't all these incidents be compared to "nazi-esque" behavior?

Now I am not for an instant saying that Israeli behavior is acceptable nor am I claiming it should be tolerated all I am saying is that exaggerating their actions does your case no favours.

Cowra was a planned mass escape of Japanese prisoners armed with spears, baseball bats and improvised weapons, who were determined to escape or be killed in the attempt.

Some hung themselves within the barracks when it became obvious that the escape was going badly.

Just where is the comparison? In my case I was comparing Palestinian disarmed troops and civilians against the Israelis with Jewish civilians and Allied troops against the Nazis

And where exactly is my "exaggeration", other than your mind.

I can provide video evidence of virtually all these types of events. In fact as you are already aware, I already have done so in several threads along these lines.

Why Peiper was not condemned to death I have no idea, but it is of little importance as the object of the exercise is to show the similarities between the actions of the Nazi against the Jews and the Israelis against the Palestinians.

As you so willingly suggested to me in the USS Liberty thread, If you wish to start another thread on matters not pertaining to "Israel, Heroes or Terrorists" feel free, be my guest. I complied with your request, so how about you stop deliberately trying to derail this thread and start your own on "War Crimes Various",.. or whatever.

Last edited:
Methinks that gutted palestinian corpse needs some more exposure.
Furthermore there's a story of a Scotsman who mysteriosly dies in Israeli
custody.Shipped home by Israel less some parts
PART1 ILLICIT ORGAN TRAFFICKERS

Above New Jersey Rabbis arrested for illegal organ traffiking with link to Israeli source.

Below is how the IDF delivers a shot Palestinian to their family.

UNWILLING ORGAN DONOR

http://www.counterpunch.org/weir08282009.html
Last week Sweden’s largest daily newspaper published an article containing shocking material: testimony and circumstantial evidence indicating that Israelis may have been harvesting internal organs from Palestinian prisoners without consent for many years.

(Picture used here is the FBI arrest of several Jewish Rabbis accused of buying and selling human organs and having the money sent to Israel. Courtesy of www.netdor.com)

Worse yet, some of the information reported in the article suggests that in some instances Palestinians may have been captured with this macabre purpose in mind.

In the article, “Our sons plundered for their organs,” veteran journalist Donald Bostrom writes that Palestinians “harbor strong suspicions against Israel for seizing young men and having them serve as the country’s organ reserve – a very serious accusation, with enough question marks to motivate the International Court of Justice (ICJ) to start an investigation about possible war crimes.”1/

An army of Israeli officials and apologists immediately went into high gear, calling both Bostrom and the newspaper’s editors “anti-Semitic.” The Israeli foreign minister was reportedly “aghast” and termed it “a demonizing piece of blood libel.” An Israeli official called it “hate porn.”

Commentary magazine wrote that the story was “merely the tip of the iceberg in terms of European funded and promoted anti-Israel hate.” Numerous people likened the article to the medieval “blood libel,” (widely refuted stories that Jews killed people to use their blood in religious rituals). Even some pro-Palestinian writers joined in the criticism, expressing skepticism.

The fact is, however, that substantiated evidence of public and private organ trafficking and theft, and allegations of worse, have been widely reported for many years. Given such context, the Swedish charges become far more plausible than might otherwise be the case and suggest that an investigation could well turn up significant information.

At the Link are a few examples of previous reports on this topic.
-----------------------------
At first, I was in disbelief as well as "lets wait for more evidence" mode. Now, I am still in this mode, however, I am starting to lean towards the initial story by the Swedish Newspaper. I am cautious to go full tilt on this because this is a serious allegation. I dont want to hurt anyone who is innocent. But tallying up all the human rights violations and bloodshed the Israeli government has committed----besides breaking International laws repeatedly--and the new evidence presented in this story, my feelings are that there is some substance to these allegations. I still want to find more evidence. It is just too hard to believe that humans would do this kind of evil. I don't want to believe it. But like I said, my feelings are starting to lean to 'believing'.

Read the story, and come to your own conclusions. Below, in comments, I posted what evidence and news articles (from known sources) that were used to back up the writers story. I'm still hoping it is not true.
<LI style="DISPLAY: none" id=comment_top_90812572_clipperInputPane class=clipList>

• A 1990 article in the Washington Report on Middle East Affairs entitled “Autopsies and Executions” by Mary Barrett reports on the grotesque killings of young Palestinians. It includes an interview with Dr. Hatem Abu Ghazalch, the former chief health official for the West Bank under Jordanian administration and director of forensic medicine and autopsies.
Barrett asks him about “the widespread anxiety over organ thefts which has gripped Gaza and the West Bank since the intifada began in December of 1987.
He responded:
"There are indications that for one reason or another, organs, especially eyes and kidneys, were removed from the bodies during the first year or year and a half. There were just too many reports by credible people for there to be nothing happening. If someone is shot in the head and comes home in a plastic bag without internal organs, what will people assume?” (4)

Mysterious Scottish death
In 1998 a Scot named Alisdair Sinclair died under questionable circumstances while in Israeli custody at Ben Gurion airport.
His family was informed of the death and, according to a report in J Weekly, “…told they had three weeks to come up with about $4,900 to fly Sinclair's corpse home. [Alisdair’s brother] says the Israelis seemed to be pushing a different option: burying Sinclair in a Christian cemetery in Israel, at a cost of about $1,300.”
The family scraped up the money, brought the body home, and had an autopsy performed at the University of Glasgow. It turned out that Alisdair’s heart and a tiny throat bone were missing. At this point the British Embassy filed a complaint with Israel.
The J report states:
“A heart said to be Sinclair's was subsequently repatriated to Britain, free of charge. James wanted the [Israeli] Forensic Institute to pay for a DNA test to confirm that this heart was indeed their brother's, but the Institute's director, Professor Jehuda Hiss refused, citing the prohibitive cost, estimated by some sources at $1,500.”
Despite repeated requests from the British Embassy for the Israeli pathologist's and police reports, Israeli officials refused to release either

Last edited:
senojekips; said:
Only if you are hiding the truth.
Not with a scar like that
How do you know that it is an American soldier?
1.There are palestinians who decide to fight with state of Israel.And very often they use explosives to make explosions and usually die,or they were simply killed by israeli soldiers in the fighting.Very often the corpses of those dead palestinians are unknown,because nobody claimes the bodies,so the corpses in these cases becomes the properties of the state of Israel.Israeli doctors and pathologianatomists use the bodies of those dead palestininan arabs ,as well as the bodies of the dead not requested by the families jews
in there medical research and practice.This is the normal in many countries in the world who have medcial research and hospitals.There were some reports in israeli press that in Pathology institute in Abu-Kabir some organs were removed and used for different purposes.This practice was used more than 10 years ago,legalized only by the local administration of the Abu-Kabir Institute.Since then this practice seased to exist.Israeli Government never was giving the permission to remove the organs from any dead people.Doctors who removing the organs without permission of the families or people who sell them without athorization are punishable by Israeli Law.
2.Looks like the soldier on the pic#6 is wearing american tactical PASGT helmet.
The IDF standard issue helmet is made in Israel by various contractors such as Rabintex, Orlite and others according to IDF specifications. The helmet is used by all Israeli security forces, including both military and civilian.
The helmet has an IDF standard issue woodland helmet cover, which attached to the helmet via Velcro, although many units make their own modified variants.
Another common helmet accessory is the "Mit'znefet" ("Clown Hat" in Hebrew), a camouflage net which is placed above the helmet in order to distort the helmet's typical rounded shape. The Mit'znefet is fully reversible - one side has woodland pattern and the other a desert pattern.
Since 2000 due to budget issues the IDF has also began issuing American made PASGAT helmets. However, the Israeli made helmet is still the more common one.
So to answer the question who is the soldier on the picture #6 i would say it is american on 85% .

Last edited:
Cowra was a planned mass escape of Japanese prisoners armed with spears, baseball bats and improvised weapons, who were determined to escape or be killed in the attempt.

Some hung themselves within the barracks when it became obvious that the escape was going badly.

Just where is the comparison? In my case I was comparing Palestinian disarmed troops and civilians against the Israelis with Jewish civilians and Allied troops against the Nazis

And where exactly is my "exaggeration", other than your mind.

Because there is a great difference between what is happening in the Middle East today and a war that consumed a sizable chunk of Europe and around 100 million people.

Seriously if you can not tell the difference then you need to open both eyes and get the full picture, I am certainly no fan of Israel but I would hope that I had the good sense to know when to stop.

Incidentally are you saying it is ok to shoot Japanese POWs armed with sticks and stones but not Palestinians?

As you so willingly suggested to me in the USS Liberty thread, If you wish to start another thread on matters not pertaining to "Israel, Heroes or Terrorists" feel free, be my guest. I complied with your request, so how about you stop deliberately trying to derail this thread and start your own on "War Crimes Various",.. or whatever.
Trust me if I really wanted to derail this thread I would just just hit the "report" button, type in country bashing and let the forum history take care of the rest, but I will leave that for someone else.

Last edited:
'Aftonbladet' editor admits: No evidence

http://www.counterpunch.org/weir08282009.html
Last week Sweden’s largest daily newspaper published an article containing shocking material: testimony and circumstantial evidence indicating that Israelis may have been harvesting internal organs from Palestinian prisoners without consent for many years.

Worse yet, some of the information reported in the article suggests that in some instances Palestinians may have been captured with this macabre purpose in mind.

In the article, “Our sons plundered for their organs,” veteran journalist Donald Bostrom writes that Palestinians “harbor strong suspicions against Israel for seizing young men and having them serve as the country’s organ reserve – a very serious accusation, with enough question marks to motivate the International Court of Justice (ICJ) to start an investigation about possible war crimes.”1/

The Swedish tabloid Aftonbladet, which caused a media stir in recent days with an article claiming IDF soldiers were harvesting organs from Palestinians, published an editorial on Monday denying Israeli claims.
"I'm not a Nazi," Aftonbladet editor Jan Helin wrote. "I'm not anti-Semitic."
Instead, he described himself as "a responsible editor who gave the green light to an article because it raises a few questions." He did note, however, that the paper had no evidence that such horrific practices were being carried out.
On Sunday, Aftonbladet published a follow-up article, defending the offending report written by freelance journalist Donald Bostrom. The second article maintained that the organ-harvesting matter "should be investigated, either to stop the relentless Palestinian rumors, or, if the rumors prove to be true, stop the trade in body parts. Meanwhile, in an article published Friday, Arab media site Menassat interviewed Donald Bostrom, the Swedish journalist who wrote the original Aftonbladet story. Bostrom emphasized that there was "no conclusive evidence" that organ hartvesting was a systematic IDF practice, but rather a "collection of allegations and suspicious circumstances." "The point is that we know there is organ trafficking in Israel. And we also know that there are families claiming that their children's organs have been harvested. These two facts together point to the need for further investigation," Bostrom was quoted as saying. http://infidelsunite.typepad.com/counter_jihad/2009/08/aftonbladet-editor-admits-no-evidence.html

Last edited:
Israel claims Swedish press committing "blood libel" over organ theft allegations

• A 1990 article in the Washington Report on Middle East Affairs entitled “Autopsies and Executions” by Mary Barrett reports on the grotesque killings of young Palestinians. It includes an interview with Dr. Hatem Abu Ghazalch, the former chief health official for the West Bank under Jordanian administration and director of forensic medicine and autopsies.

Earlier this week, the Sweden's biggest daily, Aftonbladet, published an article that suggested Israeli military troops killed young Palestinians and stole their organs. The man who penned the article, Swedish photographer and journalist Donald Bostrom, claims he witnessed such an incident himself in the early 1990s. The article has attracted a great amount of international attraction and sparked an intense media debate in Sweden as well as outside. Israel has responded with fury over the piece, accusing Sweden of publishing a “blood libel against Jews” and demanding that national authorities officially condemn the article.

In his article “Våra söner plundras på sina organ,” (which translates into, “Our sons are plundered for their organs"), Donald Bostrom tells the story of Israel’s role in the “international organ transplantation scandal” and how he himself was witness to an assault on a young Palestinian boy by Israeli troops in the West Bank in 1992.

MENASSAT conducted a phone interview with Bostrom in which he explained the background events behind the claims made in his article.

Back in the early 1990s, Bostrom was working in the Palestinian territories on his book “Inshallah” (God Willing). Released in 2001, the book portrays the struggle of the Palestinians living in the occupied territories.

Bostrom says he was approached at the time by UN personnel in the area, who told him they had suspicions that organs were being harvested from dead Palestinian bodies.

“People are disappearing and being returned after autopsies had been performed on them. We think they're stealing their organs,” they reportedly told Bostrom.

In 1992, out of 133 Palestinians who had been killed, 52 had had autopsies performed, according to Bostrom. The bodies had been autopsied at Israel’s Abu Kabir Forensic Institute, and were later returned to their families. Bostrom picked 20 of the 52 autopsied cases and met with the victims' families, who all said that their children’s organs had been stolen. Bostrom got the families to agree to exhume the graves of these twenty individuals.

He brought along a TV team and a medical crew, but the night before they were supposed to dig up the bodies, Israel imposed a closure on the West Bank and Gaza, which lasted for six months. Bostrom was never was able to prove if the organs were missing or not.

But the families said they were sure that their children's organs had been stolen, which is why Bostrom wanted to call for an investigation into the matter. He never claimed to have proven the claims; and he reiterates that that is exactly why the allegations must be investigated.

Does he think the alleged harvesting of organs is a systematic practice in Israel?

So far, Bostrom emphasizes, there is no conclusive evidence, only a collection of allegations and suspicious circumstances. In the 1990s, he remembers how some Palestinian mothers weren’t allowed to wash the bodies of their dead sons who had been returned. There are simply too many questions left unanswered, he maintains.

Especially when it’s widely known that Israel is—according to a New York Times magazine expose in 2001—“one of the more active nations in the international organ-trafficking market.” “In Israel and a handful of other nations, including India, Turkey, China, Russia and Iraq,” the expose’s author Michael Finkel reports, “organ sales are conducted with only a scant nod toward secrecy. In Israel, there is even tacit government acceptance of the practice -- the national health-insurance program covers part, and sometimes all, of the cost of brokered transplants.”

In 2002, however, the director of the Abu Kabir Forensic Insitute, Dr. Yehuda Hiss, was arrested for “a long list of charges from inappropriate behavior as a medical professional to criminal acts such as the illegal sale of and dealings in organs and body parts, removing organs from deceased persons without consent, and misrepresenting organs in returned bodies.” In 2007, two Haifa men were sentenced to jail for "trafficking in humans for the purpose of harvesting their organs." They admitted to coercing developmentally challenged or mentally ill Arabs from the Galilee and central Israel to have a kidney removed, and later did not pay the donors as promised.

“The point is that we know there is organ trafficking in Israel. And we also know that there are families claiming that their children's organs have been harvested. These two facts together point to the need for further investigation,” Bostrom told MENASSAT.
http://infidelsunite.typepad.com/counter_jihad/2009/08/aftonbladet-editor-admits-no-evidence.html From this article we see that Israel is not hiding the truth,Israel is arresting the criminals!!

Last edited:
Because there is a great difference between what is happening in the Middle East today and a war that consumed a sizable chunk of Europe and around 100 million people.
You are not reading the posts are you Monty? I said that the behaviour of the Israeli troops towards the Palestinian people was similar,.. No,.... very similar, to the behaviour of German troops towards the Jews. But no, you can not argue with that as it is quite correct, so you must over exaggerate my case for me and make false accusations as to what I have said or implied. Naaahhhh Monty, you've been trying to take on the tricks of the Global warming eggheads, and had just as little success.

Seriously if you can not tell the difference then you need to open both eyes and get the full picture, I am certainly no fan of Israel but I would hope that I had the good sense to know when to stop.
Well, obviously you have not, because anyone who is even vaguely aware of what has happened in the Middle East, (excepting the Zionist claque) would suggest that perhaps it is you who needs to open both eyes.

Incidentally are you saying it is ok to shoot Japanese POWs armed with sticks and stones but not Palestinians?
If you call baseball bats sticks, and knives and sharpened gardening implements like forks and spades, as stones,.... Yes, I do, as it is quite permissible under the terms of the GC to use deadly force to prevent breakouts from a POW Camp.
There is a difference between executing POWs because you can't look after them, and repressing an armed escape attempt. Something that I have no doubt you are quite aware of.

What would you suggest when threatened with being over run, by over 2000 enemy prisoners who are armed with weapons,.... a serious talking to? They need not even be armed or threatening life, (Which they were)

]Trust me if I really wanted to derail this thread I would just just hit the "report" button, type in country bashing and let the forum history take care of the rest, but I will leave that for someone else.
Ah,... but it is not,.. as it is quite legitimate and nothing malicious or untruthful has been posted.

It is quote obvious that you are just being obtuse and trying to distract me from the subject as you have made no attempt to start your own thread as I had the decency to do when asked by you, so as not to take the subject off Topic.

The topic here is, "Israel, Heroes or Terrorists", a 100% legitimate question, in view of the evidence available. Should you continue with your "sour grapes" attempt to have the thread closed you only leave me very few options.
(1) To ignore your repeated attempts at Off Topic posts completely,.... or
(2) If I were as childish as some,... Hit the "report" button on your post, and report you for continually trying to derail the thread and going off topic. Fortunately, I'm not that childish. But remember, two can play stupid games, and none of this is going un noticed. Trying to blackmail me into agreeing with you will not work. Not ever,.....

Don't bother answering unless you are on topic, and have something constructive to say as I will just ignore it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So to answer the question who is the soldier on the picture #6 i would say it is american on 85% .
So it is merely a guess? You have no clear evidence?

If we are going to go down that path, I will guess that it is an Israeli soldier.

Hell,... I can "guess" that the moon is made of recycled Matzoh.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back