Israel, Heroes or Terrorists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
still you took their land!

they are surely the rightful owners.

australia should be handed over to them. it should be their state.

if you say this by israel how can you not by australia? :-D
For once you are right. They are the owners of this country, and this is admitted, they can also serve as politicians here and have a say in the running of their country many have done so very effectively.

The aboriginals also realise that if they were not colonised by the British, they would now be an Indonesian or Chinese province, and they do have the common sense to know what that would have meant for them. There is no way that they would allow the whites to vacate the country even if we wanted to.

since about the late 1990s, every Aboriginal receives a "Rent" payment every two weeks as their share for what we use. No one tells you that though, This alone makes their payments significantly higher than any out of work white Australian or old aged pensioner. All of which is topped of by free medical and health services and all government services being subsidised.

I don't think you can say that about the Palestinians. :-D

If you bothered to read my previous posts you would have already read all of this, but I know, you take no notice of anyone else bar the murdering Zionists.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Some Aboriginal Politicians

Lawyers and judges

Noted Educators

Public servants

Last edited:
one q for you joe: would you consider an aboriginal people who was forcibly removed from his home many years ago, but managed to return later on to their homes occupiers?

cuz that is exactly what the jews are vis-a-vis israel.

they lived there for thousands of years until they were forcibly removed. still they maintained a presence there throughout history. and now the indigenous jews have returned to the land.

they have the right to a state there joe.

the palestinians (who are arabs and really no different than jordanians, syrians, lebanese, etc) are indigenous to arabia. but the arabs went out and conquered the entire middle east.

what it comes down to is this:

the arabs (and palestinians) own and conrol 99.9% of the middle east. is 0.1% to much for the jews, the indigenous owners of the land, long long before the palestinian arabs arrived, to own?

i think not. you think yes.

they have the right to a state there joe.
Have you ever asked if they want a state? No,..... Your arrogance is only eclipsed by your ignorance young Ben, No, they do not want a state as they know that it would mean that they would lose nearly all of their benefits that we pay them and they would have to pay taxes and administer their own finances, which they have already attempted to do several times, very, very unsuccessfully. You should really do just a little research before you flap your trap.

the palestinians (who are arabs and really no different than jordanians, syrians, lebanese, etc) are indigenous to arabia. but the arabs went out and conquered the entire middle east.
From whom?... Themselves?

what it comes down to is this:

the arabs (and palestinians) own and conrol 99.9% of the middle east. is 0.1% to much for the jews, the indigenous owners of the land, long long before the palestinian arabs arrived, to own?
We have gone through this already several times, and there is no credible evidence to suggest that Jews were there before the "Arabs", after all you are both Semites and merely opposite sides of the same coin. The difference being that most of the Jews left and went to Europe and anywhere else they could over 1200 years ago. They were a minority when they left and remained a minority all through the intervening years until they illegaly flooded back into palestine from the early 1900s you knowledge of Jewish history is woeful or is it merely that you choose not to believe the parts that do not suit you.

What you do not say is that Israel occupies a far greater percentage of the land belonging to the Palestinians than the figure that you give for the Middle east which includes countries like Saudi Arabia and Egypt which account for the greatest percentage of the area you quoted.

Yes it is far too much to expect, as Israel not only has the lions share of the lands of the Palestinian people, they also have virtually all of the economically viable areas, leaving little but the very poorest land to the original owners. (Which is still being stolen by Zionist "Settlers" anyway)

Now, I have answered all of your rather ignorant and uneducated statements, how about you tell us what the great Israeli state has done for the Palestinian people,... other than steal their land and murder those who resist.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ben, stop flaming the bored pensioner or I'll report you to the admins!
Let him express himself :<
Yes,.... I am a pensioner, and I am a very happy one, but the way your country is headed, you may never get to have the same privilege,... and even if you do it will be in a country where you continually have to look over your shoulder in fear of those about you.

It might pay you to remember,..."Only an idiot laughs before the joke is fully told".

demagogues bite harder :)
I certainly can't argue with that, as you have first hand experience and I do not.

Last edited:
Hey 'Viewer', Prime Minister Manmohan Singh is ofcourse Nobel unlike "Ariel Sharon" or "Ehud Olmert" or "Benjamin Netanyahu".

Pakistan and India both have nuclear weapons. But India has a "No first use policy", whereas Pakistan has no such policy. Unless Pakistan is so stupid, it wont start a nuclear war with India. So, that's out of the question.

I was referring on the enormous pressure Indian prime minister Manmohan Singh was facing to strike terrorist centers in Pakistan using precision attacks. But, he refused to do so considering 'peace'.

It requires more guts to stand for peace rather than carry out pre-emptive strikes like Israel.

Hey 'Viewer', Prime Minister Manmohan Singh is ofcourse Nobel unlike "Ariel Sharon" or "Ehud Olmert" or "Benjamin Netanyahu".

Pakistan and India both have nuclear weapons. But India has a "No first use policy", whereas Pakistan has no such policy. Unless Pakistan is so stupid, it wont start a nuclear war with India. So, that's out of the question.

I was referring on the enormous pressure Indian prime minister Manmohan Singh was facing to strike terrorist centers in Pakistan using precision attacks. But, he refused to do so considering 'peace'.

It requires more guts to stand for peace rather than carry out pre-emptive strikes like Israel.

I don't believe this for an instant are you telling me that if Pakistan invaded and was about to over run the country (just hypothetically) you wouldn't use the best weapon in your arsenal unless they fired one first?

The best defensive capability a nuclear country has is the threat that should push come to shove the opposition will glow in the dark and if you are not prepared to make that threat then you are wasting your defence budget on building and maintaining nuclear weapons.

Now,.. Tell me of Australias Nazi acts, I'm sure that it will be interesting. Don't bother repeating the stupid claims of Greg2K as they have already been answered, more than once.
Let's see what information we have on Australia...... Australian Aborigines were almost exterminated by the English colonizers. Today, they represent only 1% of the Australian population, roughly estimated at around 200,000 people. When Captain Cook arrived in 1770, there were about 300,000 of them.
By 1806, racism from colonizers and soldiers reached a very high point. Not only were sacred Aboriginal places violated and desecrated, the Aboriginals themselves became hunted like animals for pleasure and fun. The soldiers would visit Aboriginal villages under the pretense of offering gifts. However, the real purpose of the visit was to contaminate the village water supply with arsenic. Entire villages, including children, elderly, women and men were killed by arsenic poisoning.
After Australia gained independence from England, something much worse happened to the Aborigines. It is known as "The lost Generation"; where Aboriginal children were kidnapped never to be seen again by their families. This amounted to genocide for the Aboriginal people. The government’s goal was to destroy any interference from Aboriginal people in "white" politics.By the end of the nineteenth century the Europeans had settled on most of the livable land in Australia. Also, the Aboriginal population in Australia had dramatically decreased. By 1901 there was below 10000 Aborigines in New South Wales, below 1000 Aborigines in Victoria, below 30000 in Queensland, below 5000 in Western Australia, below 25000 in Northern Territory and there was less then 100 in Tasmania.
By 1965, the population of Aboriginals was little more than 40,000 people.They were literally massacred by the colonizers and expelled from their land, especially from productive land. They were pushed to the North of the country, where temperatures reach 50 degree Celsius in very wet or extremely dry areas.
In Feb. 2007 the Australian Government finally apologized for “successive Parliaments and governments that have inflicted profound grief, suffering and loss on these our fellow Australians.” However, no reparations were offered to those Aboriginals affected by those practices.
So senojekips ......what happened to almost 90% of original population of Australia from 1770 to 1930-40s?How would you call this act? And by the way,how many palestinian arabs died of the hands of the jews from 1880 till now? You must know....

Last edited:
Let's see what information we have on Australia...... Australian Aborigines were almost exterminated by the English colonizers. Today, they represent only 1% of the Australian population, roughly estimated at around 200,000 people. When Captain Cook arrived in 1770, there were about 300,000 of them.
WRONG, If you are going to make stupid accusations, at least get your figures right. They are actually 2.3 % of the population.
The "estimated" indigenous population was 315,000- 720,000 when Captain Cook arrived , but all of this is just guess work as nearly 65% of Australia had a population so low only guesswork could be used with the arid interior being nearly completely devoid of permanent inhabitants. (1 or 2 persons per 10,000 square miles) The count was largely based on the densely populated areas along the eastern seaboard and was at best guesswork as no actual census took place until 1965.
In the 2006 Census, 455,028 people identified themselves as being of Aboriginal and/ or Torres Strait Islander origin, comprising 2.3% of the total population.[11]

But the great difference between Australia and Israel is that it became illegal to kill aborigines in Australia except in the case of "threat to life" over 150 years ago. Yes the settlers did try to wipe them out and this law was poorly policed for some years, but almost completely enforced wherever possible over the succeeding 20 years, meaning that it hasn't really happened for at least 130 - 140 years. This is somewhat different to what is going on in Palestine at the moment, and it appears will go on for centuries. There is absolutely no comparison that can be made.

However, no reparations were offered to those Aboriginals affected by those practices.
And by the way,how many palestinian arabs died of the hands of the jews from 1880 till now? You must know....
No reparations? you obviously did not read my last post, Aboriginals in Australia have more money spent on them per capita by a factor of about 2.6 times. Please do some up to date reading before you make a complete idiot of yourself here again.

Palestinian Statistics for the period Between the Beginning of the second Intifada Sep,2000 until Jan. 2007 (Six and a half years).

Since the outbreak of the second Palestinian Intifada in September 2000, until late January 2007, the Israeli army has killed 5,050 Palestinian men, women and children, wounded 49,760 others and detained 104,000 others, a report by the Palestinian Authority-run 'Palestinian State Information Service' has revealed. The report, which was prepared by the Palestinian National Information Center , part of the PSIS, showed that 351 Palestinian women have been killed, 150 patients have died at checkpoints and 66 others have been killed due to beating by Israeli settlers. 36 medical staff have been killed, 9 members of the press, and 220 sportsmen.
According to the report, the number of Palestinians detained by the Israeli army authorities has risen to 10,400 including 553 detained prior to the outbreak of the Intifada.
Among the prisoners there have been 1,150 suffering from chronic diseases, 1,175 students, 330 under the age of 18, 106 teachers and 118 female prisoners.
In terms of damage to Palestinian public buildings, the report states that 645 civil and security installations have been damaged, 72,437 houses have been partially and completely damaged until July 31, 2006.
12 Palestinian schools and universities had been sealed off by the Israeli authorities up to August, 8, 2006. 359 schools had been shelled and 43 schools had been turned into military outposts, according to PSIS's data.
848 students and educational staff were also shot dead by the Israeli army during the reporting period and 4,792 were wounded.
As for Palestinian farmland, until July 31, 2006, the report states that 13,572,896 trees were uprooted, 784 stores demolished, 15,549 bee hives and 1,360 water wells destroyed, and 207 farmers' houses demolished.
Concerning unemployment, the report stated that 30.3 % of the Palestinian workforce has been unemployed, totaling some 288,300 persons, until September 30, 2006. At the same time, ISIS says the poverty rate across the occupied Palestinian territories has reached 70%, according to data gathered until the third quarter of 2006.
As for Israeli violations against journalists, the report recorded 1,147 attacks.
This of course does not include the figures for the attack on Gaza where numerous atrocities were committed.
Well there's some figures for six years,... now you tell me how many Australian Aboriginals have been shot beaten and displaced over the same period? This is recent, NOT 200 years ago

Last edited:
one q for you joe: would you consider an aboriginal people who was forcibly removed from his home many years ago, but managed to return later on to their homes occupiers?
If they had been gone for several generations, definitely not, they no longer have any connection, just as I have no claim on my "homeland" in England. My ancestors left due to the oppression of the ruling classes of the day who effectively used them as bonded labour in the northern coal mines. But that gives me no special privileges.

Similarly if I were made to leave Australia by the owners, I would effectively be stateless, the same as yourself (unless of course you have dual nationality status)

P.S. due to the Forum policy that you shall only place on post at a time, I will only answer your last post directed at me. I only realised an hour ago that you have been dribbling all over the place.

Last edited:
Monty, it would be a disaster for Pakistan if it decided to attack India with nuclear weapons. Only then, India would use "Nuclear weapons" in retaliation consistent with its "No first use" policy.

When Pakistan invaded India with conventional warfare (which they did in 1999 - Kargil war), India drove them out (did not use nuclear weapon). But did not occupy Pakistani territories which they could have as they were the victors.

But, for good or bad, the Indian Government does not like to be an aggressor, but only defends itself.

WRONG, If you are going to make stupid accusations, at least get your figures right. They are actually 2.3 % of the population.
The "estimated" indigenous population was 315,000- 720,000 when Captain Cook arrived , but all of this is just guess work as nearly 65% of Australia had a population so low only guesswork could be used with the arid interior being nearly completely devoid of permanent inhabitants. (1 or 2 persons per 10,000 square miles) The count was largely based on the densely populated areas along the eastern seaboard and was at best guesswork as no actual census took place until 1965.
In the 2006 Census, 455,028 people identified themselves as being of Aboriginal and/ or Torres Strait Islander origin, comprising 2.3% of the total population.[11]

But the great difference between Australia and Israel is that it became illegal to kill aborigines in Australia except in the case of "threat to life" over 150 years ago. Yes the settlers did try to wipe them out and this law was poorly policed for some years, but almost completely enforced wherever possible over the succeeding 20 years, meaning that it hasn't really happened for at least 130 - 140 years. This is somewhat different to what is going on in Palestine at the moment, and it appears will go on for centuries. There is absolutely no comparison that can be made.

No reparations? you obviously did not read my last post, Aboriginals in Australia have more money spent on them per capita by a factor of about 2.6 times. Please do some up to date reading before you make a complete idiot of yourself here again.

This of course does not include the figures for the attack on Gaza where numerous atrocities were committed.
Well there's some figures for six years,... now you tell me how many Australian Aboriginals have been shot beaten and displaced over the same period? This is recent, NOT 200 years ago
So i made an error? there are 2.3% aboriginal people in Australia now? And how many i said...1%? Nice....like in the USS Liberty Forum you won..congradulation senojekips.....You are saying estimated aboriginal population in 1770 was not 300,000 but maybe 315,000- 720,000 ...ok you won again....you want me to take lower number or higher? OK ...i know what you think....so let me take higher number and we can estimate that by 1930 .....there were less than 10% of original aboriginal population. Right or not right? So what happened to the more than 90% of them? You must know...... So you are saying it became illegaL to kill aboriginal people in Australia and Israel still killing palestinin arabs? Well...... you won again in your logic.....and you are absolutely right...2.3% of the aboriginal people are very very peacefull.....white people made them very very peacefull,i think coward jews must learn how to make peacefull people from militants...and jews must learn and take australian history as an example, and it will be peace in Palestine and palestinians will become very very peacefull........OK so what we have now,lets see what happened in the last 150 years in Australia:January 1901 Federation - The Commonwealth Constitution states "in reckoning the numbers of people... Aboriginal natives shall not be counted". It also states that the Commonwealth would legislate for any race except Aboriginal people. This leaves the power over Aboriginal Affairs with the states. Aboriginal people are excluded from the vote, pensions, employment in post offices, enlistment in armed forces and maternity allowance. 1905. The Western Australia Aborigines Act is passed, making the Chief Protector the legal guardian of every Aboriginal and 'half-caste' child under 16 years old. Reserves are established, a local protector is appointed and rules governing Aboriginal employment are laid down. 1909
The NSW Aborigines Protection Act is introduced following crises in public schools.
Aboriginal schools are established in NSW. Exclusion of Aboriginal children from public schools followed requests by the white community. In NSW there are 22 Aboriginal schools in 1910, 35 in 1920 and 40 in 1940. The syllabus stresses manual activities and the teacher is usually the reserve manager's untrained wife.
The Act also made it illegal for 'half-castes' to live on reserves. In 1915 and 1918 amendments to the Act give the NSW Aborigines Protection Board greater powers to remove children from their families for training as domestic servants.1911
The South Australian Aborigines Act makes the Chief Protector the legal guardian of every Aboriginal and 'half-caste' child under 21 years old. The Chief Protector also has control of where the child lives. The Chief Protector is replaced by the Aborigines Protection Board in 1939 and guardianship power is repealed in 1962.
federal government passes the Northern Territory Aboriginals Ordinance. The Chief Protector is made the legal guardian of every Aboriginal and 'half-caste' child under 18 years old. Any Aboriginal person can be forced onto a mission or settlement and children can be removed by force.1912 Maternity Allowance is introduced but does not include Aboriginal people. 1914
Beginning of WWI. Approximately 400 to 500 Aboriginal children continue to be removed from their families during the period 1914 to 1918, including children whose fathers are overseas at war.
Aboriginal people serve in the war despite the Defence Act 1909 which prohibits any person not of 'substantially European' origin from serving. Aboriginal soldiers are among Australian troops at Gallipoli.1915 he NSW Aborigines Protection Board is given powers to remove Aboriginal children without a court hearing. This power is repealed in 1940, when the Board is renamed the Aborigines Welfare Board. 1920 Aboriginal population is estimated to be at its lowest at 60,000 - 70,000. It is widely believed to be a 'dying race'. Most Australians have no contact with Aboriginal people due to segregation and social conventions. —Michael Anderson, Aboriginal leader Continue next post...

Last edited:
1926 Following the killing of a European in Dala, Western Australia, 11 Aboriginal people are murdered in police custody; no prosecutions follow. 1927 Federal law for family endowment excludes Aboriginal people and instead payments go to Aborigines Protection Board. Aboriginal people are denied maternity allowance and old age pension. 1928 Conniston Massacre in the Northern Territory. Europeans shoot 32 Aboriginal people after a European dingo trapper and a station owner are attacked by them.
A court of inquiry rules the Europeans' action 'justified'. Aboriginal people are refused legal aid by the federal government. 1930 Victorian Yorta Yorta man William Cooper petitions the King to have an Aboriginal representative in the federal House of Representatives, the main chamber of the national Australian parliament. A similar attempt is made in NSW. They are unsuccessful. 1935 The introduction of the Infants Welfare Act (Tasmania) is used to remove Indigenous children on Cape Barren Island from their families. From 1928 until 1980 the head teacher on Cape Barren is appointed as a special constable with the powers and responsibilities of a police constable, including the power to remove a child for neglect under child welfare legislation. 1937
21-23 April: Aboriginal Welfare - Conference of Commonwealth and State Authorities called by the federal government, decides that the official policy for some Aboriginal people is assimilation policy. Aboriginal people of mixed descent are to be assimilated into white society whether they want to be or not, those not living tribally are to be educated and all others are to stay on reserves.

The minutes of the meeting sahy:
"The destiny of the natives of aboriginal origin, but not of the full blood, lies in their ultimate absorption... with a view to their taking their place in the white community on an equal footing with the whites." [3]
In practice, assimilation policies lead to the destruction of Aboriginal identity and culture, justification of dispossession and the removal of Aboriginal children.
Segregationist practices continue until 1960s with separate sections in theatres, separate wards in hospitals, hotels refusing drinks and schools able to refuse enrolment to Aboriginal children.
The governments in the 1930s said children had to be taken away from their parents because the influence of their own communities was immoral and they were in danger of abuse and neglect, but the real agenda then was to de-Aboriginalise them.—Michael Anderson, Aboriginal leader [1]
27 June: In Dubbo, western NSW, trade unionist and Aboriginal politician William Ferguson launches the Aborigines Progressive Association, in opposition to the Aborigines Protection Board, after officials of the Board had arbitrarily used their powers to harass Aboriginal people. 1938
26 January: 150 years after European occupation the Aboriginal Progressive Association declares a Day of Mourning. An Aboriginal conference is held in Sydney. These are the first of many Aboriginal protests against inequality, injustice, dispossession of land and protectionist policies.
A monthly newspaper, Australian Abo Call is published in Sydney, advocating equality of treatment and opportunity for Aboriginal people.1939
World War II begins. Although Aboriginal people are not recognised as citizens, two Aboriginal military units are established and some Aboriginal people serve in other sections of the armed forces as formally enlisted soldiers, sailors or airmen. Aboriginal people serve in Europe, the Middle East, the Pacific and New Guinea.
Aboriginal children continue to be removed from their families during the period 1939 to 1945, including children whose fathers are at war overseas.
The Aborigines Protection Board in South Australia is established.
As a result of the 1937 conference Queensland passes legislation allowing Aboriginal people to receive workers' compensation. Also as a result of this conference a Native Affairs Branch is set up in the Northern Territory. 1943
A further amendment to the Aboriginal protection legislation in NSW gives two Aboriginal people - one 'full-blood' and one 'half-caste' - representation on the Aboriginal Welfare Board. Walter Page and William Ferguson, both Aboriginal Progressive Association members, take up the positions.
An Exemption Certificate is introduced, exempting certain Aboriginal people from restrictive legislation and entitling them to vote, drink alcohol and move freely but prohibiting them from consorting with others who are not exempt.
Aboriginal people use the derogatory terms 'dog tags' or 'dog licences' to refer to the certificates. For many Aboriginal people this renunciation of their traditional lifestyle is promoted as the only opportunity to overcome poverty, gain work and access to education and social welfare benefits. 1945
Aboriginal cattle station workers in the Port Hedland district of Western Australia strike for a pay increase. They are getting 10 shillings a week and are supplied with blankets. Aboriginal people then form a co-operative to mine alluvial wolfram which was successful.
An investigation shows Aboriginal people on Lord Vestey's Northern Territory cattle station are getting poor rations, inadequate housing, water and sanitation facilities and are paid less than the five shillings a day minimum wage, which was set for Aboriginal people in a 1918 ordinance. European males receive two pounds and eight shillings (equal to 48 shillings) a week in 1945. 1948 The Commonwealth Citizenship and Nationality Act for the first time makes all Australians, including all Aboriginal people, Australian citizens. But at state level they still suffer legal discrimination. So senojekips you are saying israelis killed 351 plaestinians women? OK....and how many israeli women were killed during same period? How many israeli children were killed? You must know......
List of massacres of indigenous Australians -1800-1934 http://www.absoluteastronomy.com/topics/List_of_massacres_of_indigenous_Australians

Last edited:
god dammit what the hell is wrong with u?
are u a little bored child or a grown up?
stop playing like alittle girl.
u have no clue of what is going on what u see is Propaganda and if we were as beassts as our enemety we would have shown u!!!
more dead kids and more destoryed houses.

please forgive us little ignorant for been killed in the holocaust or surviving it and please forgive me for fighting for my freedom
please forgive me for my noble prizes and please forgive me for all the developments i have given u.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Kc6LE6FXcQ
olease forgive me for LIVING AND SURVIVING FOR 5500 YEARS
i hope u sleep well at nights.i know my people do.
u know why?
becausse there are soldiers on the borders that prevents these pictures.
go ahead and live in your dreams.
little arogant ignorant

and arabs in israel have full rights, they serve in the government, hold seets in the israeli knesset
What you be talkin 'bout!!!

The Palestinians you call Arabs(YORDIM)have extra "PRIVLIDGES" in Israel:

-Extra Judicial execution
-arrest without trial
-torture
-home demolition
-deportation
-land confiscation
-limited water access
-yellow licence plates
-banned from "Jewish Only" roads

Jonathan Cook,British Journalist based in Nazereth has extensively documented Israeli Apartheid.
www.jkcook.net/

Last edited:
1926 Following the killing of a European in Dala, Western Australia, 11 Aboriginal people are murdered in police custody; Blah blah Blah,..
Yes, and did you notice the dates, places, and reasons. I have never denied that we killed the aboriginies, but we did at least introduce laws to punish those who were caught and convicted. Even so, times have changed here in Australia, but not so in Israel.

You start in the 1920s,- 90 years ago, nearly 30 years before the exodus of European Jews to Israel, documenting murders that were often committed by rogue citizens as reprisals for the deaths of family members and blacks killed when being repulsed while attacking outlying properties. Because of the isolation (over 1000 miles from any large city) in a largely unpoliced area 40 times larger than Israel in Western Australia alone, crimes such as they are talking about were almost impossible to police, and it is quite probable that there are still some that have never come to light. In many isolated areas, the settlers were a law unto themselves as there was no one else to protect them or to punish those blacks who attacked them and killed family members and workers. This does not excuse them though and we are aware of it.

Never the less, Many of those responsible, were charged and punished for their crimes.

Even as early as 1838 men were being hung for these things when they could be caught. Finding the crimes and catching those responsible was difficult because of the isolation and the length of time between when offences were committed and the authorities informed, this often took many years, by which time the aboriginals and white offenders had moved on.
1838 Myall Creek massacre - 10 June: This was the first Aboriginal massacre for which European settlers were tried. Eleven men were charged with murder but acquitted. A new trial was held and there were seven men charged with the murder of one Aboriginal child. They were found guilty and hanged.
But I notice that you still can't document any atrocities that are going on as we speak very much unlike your efforts in Palestine where people are still being killed and beaten by israelis on a daily basis, often with the tacit approval of the Israeli Army.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dummy spit>>>>
please forgive us little ignorant for been killed in the holocaust or surviving it and please forgive me for fighting for my freedom
You can't use the holocaust as a reason to annihilate another race, all you are doing is showing the world that you are no better than those who perpetrated the Holocaust on your people.

That is as stupid as a man who recently crashed his car into a group of people killing four teenagers. When asked if he had any excuse, he said, "It wasn't my fault, as I was drunk at the time"
please forgive me for my noble prizes and please forgive me for all the developments i have given u.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Kc6LE6FXcQ
olease forgive me for LIVING AND SURVIVING FOR 5500 YEARS
As far as i know, no Nobel Prize has ever beenawarded for oppressing another people in their own land. Please let me know if Iam wrong as i am always willing to learn. I seriously doubt that you are a Nobel prize winner and I know that you have not lived for 5500 years, in fact I seriously doubt that you are even 30 years old. WTF 5500 years has got to do with an excuse for murdering Palestinians I do not know

The majority of Nobel prize winners would probably spin in their graves to hear you use their names to defend torture, murder and the oppression of another people.

Last edited:
see that is the diffrence.
u prefer closing your eys to the truth.
again i tell u stop looking at your TV and thinking that this is it...this is not it and it never was.
u think u know what u are talking about.u only think because u think that TV brings u the entire story from both sides...but tell me do u really give a damn for the kids in Sderot?
if not then u justify rockets firing if u justify that then u also justify suicide attacks
if u justify this then u justify the entore muslim world.
have u seen the movie i put a link to?
please do.
please try understanding(u have alot of time since i see you try to unjustify MY presence)what is really(!!!!!!) going on here.
and if u dont...then thats cool.
because as u said nobody cares what u say
those who actaully make decisions actually come here and dive for shlter when the terrorists are attacking.
but ofcourse it is thier land so why bother defending us right?
if they would have agreed to the 1947 UN(the same UN that tells us stop building for opur kids)desicion.

im so happy that the man incharge of your country is a bit smarter than u.
and im sorry to thell u that it would not be quite hard to be more than this.
but yet again im just a little zionist nazi right?
what do I know?
i just live in the region u speak of

it was not me who won the prizes but there are far more jews and Israeli that won the prize than arabs....do the math

But I notice that you still can't document any atrocities that are going on as we speak very much unlike your efforts in Palestine where people are still being killed and beaten by israelis on a daily basis, often with the tacit approval of the Israeli Army.
So you are saying territory of Australia much bigger that territory of Palestine and that's why it was more difficalt for police to prevent the crimes there? OK......nice...we found the reason.....To document any atrocities what are going on in Palestine it is your business not mine,that's why you opened this forum topic.....so document them,what you want from me? I am doing my business and you are doing yours...... I asked you how many palestinian arabs died since jews started arrive in Palestine from 1880 till present.Did you answer? So go ahead and document it.What else.......ah yes...beating of palestinians.....ok here is my answer.....Israel was beating them,is beating them now and will beat them in the future,untill they will come to realization that maybe it is a time to review the situation,similar what aboriginal people did in Australia.You love aboriginal people,dont you.....they are peacefull,aren't they....I want to love palestinians as well...hopefully one day I will....

Last edited:
see that is the diffrence.
u prefer closing your eys to the truth.
again i tell u stop looking at your TV and thinking that this is it...this is not it and it never was.
u think u know what u are talking about.u only think because u think that TV brings u the entire story from both sides...but tell me do u really give a damn for the kids in Sderot?
if not then u justify rockets firing if u justify that then u also justify suicide attacks
You occupy another mans country, you must expect him to fight back the only way he can, and you'd better get used to it as it's not going to stop any time soon.
if u justify this then u justify the entore muslim world.
have u seen the movie i put a link to?
please do.
please try understanding(u have alot of time since i see you try to unjustify MY presence)what is really(!!!!!!) going on here.
and if u dont...then thats cool.
because as u said nobody cares what u say
You make some pretty broad statements for someone who has no idea whatever about human morals.
those who actaully make decisions actually come here and dive for shlter when the terrorists are attacking.
but ofcourse it is thier land so why bother defending us right?
Correct! Now you are starting to learn.
if they would have agreed to the 1947 UN(the same UN that tells us stop building for opur kids)desicion.
I will not post an answer to this, as I cannot understand what you are saying, Sorry,... it is not your fault that I don't read Hebrew :smile:

im so happy that the man incharge of your country is a bit smarter than u.
He is probably more intelligent than i am, that's why he is the prime minister, but that does not make him infallible
and im sorry to thell u that it would not be quite hard to be more than this.
but yet again im just a little zionist nazi right?
what do I know?
i just live in the region u speak of
I guess you must be correct, as the nazis lived in the region where they committed many of their crimes too.

it was not me who won the prizes but there are far more jews and Israeli that won the prize than arabs....do the math
It's very funny that you use the term "do the math". You shouldn't be quite so quick to pat yourself on the back. Those Arabs you despise so much, invented and developed things like Algebra and Astronomy and had noted scholars and mathematicians whose work is the basis of much we do today when the ancestors of those Jewish Nobel prize winners were not much more than goat herders.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back