Israel, Heroes or Terrorists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your argument is a good one MontyB, however the gypsies or alcoholics could hardly form a viable country. Also were any other races really sold out by thier own countrymen and subjected to as extreme eradication as the Jews?
No doubt having friends in high places helped but perhaps people were also recognising that the old stigmas were not going to go away and thought a quick and easy fix would be to give them their own space. I mean it makes sense to me.

The problem is that the space given them was already inhabited and had been promised to the Palestinians for their assistence in helping defeat the Turks during WW1.

If land was to be given for a Jewish homeland it should have come from Germany and been funded by Britain and France whose double dealing created this mess.

Also putting the blame on UN is wrong, Jews wanted to steal that land, they knew they'd have to murder their way to statehood so its their fault and their fault alone.
And the historical facts are non-existent?

In the year 1897 the First Zionist Congress, inspired by Theodor Herzl’s vision of the Jewish State, proclaimed the right of the Jewish people to national revival in their own country.

This right was acknowledged by the Balfour Declaration of 2, November, 1917, and re-affirmed by the Mandate of the League of Nations, which gave explicit international recognition to the historic connection of the Jewish people with Palestine and their right to reconstitute their National Home.

On November 29, 1947, the General Assembly of the United Nations adopted a Resolution for the establishment of an independent Jewish State in Palestine, and called upon the inhabitants of the country to take such steps as may be necessary on their part to put the plan into effect.

On May 14, 1948 the State of Israel came into existence. The United States recognized the provisional Jewish government as de facto authority of the Jewish state within minutes. The Soviet Union granted de jure recognition almost immediately in 1948 along with seven other states within the next five days.

Since the League of Nations was formally terminated in April 1946, there was a specific UN resolution that preserved the rights of the Jewish people in Palestine (and in Jerusalem particularly).

And the historical facts are non-existent?

In the year 1897 the First Zionist Congress, inspired by Theodor Herzl’s vision of the Jewish State, proclaimed the right of the Jewish people to national revival in their own country.
I hereby proclaim my right to all your money.
This right was acknowledged by the Balfour Declaration of 2, November, 1917, and re-affirmed by the Mandate of the League of Nations, which gave explicit international recognition to the historic connection of the Jewish people with Palestine and their right to reconstitute their National Home.
My right to all your money is confirmed by my neighbour.

What am i coming at? You, your family and your nation are criminals, you have taken homes of people whom you killed or expelled.

The fact that your criminal act is recognised by others makes it no less morally deplorable, nations and countries worldwide have proven throught history to be capable of acknowleding everything if it suited them and it proves nothing.

Jewish people have no right to their own state in Palestine and giving proof that a random third party said so is rather amusing.

Answer me this, does Israel hold any right to home of Palestinians evicted by force? And i dont mean the law because as you have just proven law is created to justify all kinds of deplorable acts ;like creation of Israel. No, i'm asking about moral right, are Jews living in the homes of displaced Palestinians entitled to said homes or lands in any way?

It appears to me that nobody asked Grey Shadow wether or not HE actually wanted to be a superior race, and he's doing his best to denounce that title.
Rabbi Mendel Schneerson, the late Jewish Lubavitcher believed the Jews are a superior Master Race. Many Jews today agree with the late Rabbi. Some even believe that Schneerson will himself someday be resurrected and return as the Jewish World Messiah. Schneerson once explained his theory of Jewish racial superiority this way. He said, "We have a case of the Jew...a totally different species."

"The body of a Jewish person," Schneerson bragged, "is of a totally different quality from the body of members of all other nations of the world. Bodies of the Gentiles are in vain. An even greater difference is in regard to the soul...A non-Jewish soul comes from three satanic spheres, while the Jewish soul stems from holiness." Holocaust activist Elie Wiesel, whose lies about his holocaust experiences seem to be legion, also claims that Jews are a superior race. "Everything about us is different," Wiesel boasts. "Jews are ontologically exceptional."

The Talmud is full of language that portrays the Jews as God's Master Race and depicts all other races as trash and garbage. It warns Jews to stay away from Christians because Christians are said to be "unclean" and "murderers." The famous Jewish rabbi, Maimonides, acclaimed by Christian apologists and defenders of Zionism as "a great man of God," encouraged Jews to kill all Christians. In the Talmud, Maimonides says, "Do not have pity for them. Show no mercy unto them. Therefore, if you see one in difficulty of drowning, do not go to his help... it is right to kill him by your own hand by shoving him into a well or in some other way." The monstrous and barbaric treatment Israel gives to Palestinians and other Arabs taken prisoner is easily understood when we realize that the Jews' own holy book, the Talmud, commands that heretics and traitors be killed without delay and that a Gentile taken prisoner may be killed, "even before he confesses...the sooner the better".

The award-winning movie, Schindler's List, depicts Schindler lamenting how few Jews he has been able to save from a Nazi labor camp. But a little, old Jewish man says to him, "In our holy book, the Talmud, it says that if you save just one life, it is as if you have saved the entire world." Actually, the exact wording in the Talmud says that if you save just one Jewish life, it is as if you have saved the entire world. According to the Talmud, Gentile lives, of course, have no value at all. Some Jews fervently believe their blood is divine, and that only the Jews comprise a Holy Nation. They view themselves as "God's Chosen," a special Master Race. Zionist leaders smugly view other peoples as vermin, as inferior and of little value. The Jewish Master Race cannot be held to normal standards of righteousness and morality. They are said to be "beyond good and evil." That is what Adolf Hitler believed about the Aryans. It is what some Jewish rabbis and Jews believe.

What these idiots forget is that, to the Jews, the Talmud is not an obsolete and crusty document. The rabbis teach that it is a living and breathing instructional document, a modern-day, indispensable holy book. But surely it is still permissible for people to think for themselves.

Yeah, idiots come in all shapes and sizes :sick:

1.In a way wasn't the creation of the state of Israel by the Western Christian powers and the Taurides a conspiracy against Jews and the Muslims? Let us not forget not all Jews has supported creation of Israel promoted by Rothschild. Jews are now pitted against the Muslims and the Arabs. (Adolf Hitler's Mien Kemp would be refreshing to read on the subject.)

2. In the larger perspective this is another avenue to quench the greed of Money Barons/MNCs?Neo Cons. Recall Rockefeller Sr++ who had said:
"The way to make money is to buy when blood is running in the streets."?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back