Israel Got Him

Not really a surprise. Egypt and Hamas go hand in hand. Two words - Muslim Brotherhood.
Like the US and Israel,... another toxic relationship that has dragged the world into Global terror, and will keep bubbling along until the US and it's allies wake up that Israel is willing to sacrifice as many coalition lives as it takes, to get what they are not entitled to have.

If you are looking for a scapegoat it might pay you to remember, it wasn't the Muslims who just gave away Palestine to the Zionists.

Last edited:
Lets ask a question here, if some one was stealing your land would you not fight !!!! If you fought that thief who was richer and better connected than you does that make you a terrorist

When in doubt, consult the historical records.

Everyone is ready to demonize the Muslims, but no one bothers to work out why they act as they do.

Lets be clear here. I have no issues with Muslims or any religion for that matter.

I brought up the MB as Egypt was mentioned hence the link with Hamas.

Not really a surprise. Egypt and Hamas go hand in hand. Two words - Muslim Brotherhood.
You specifically mentioned the Muslim Brotherhood, is it that you can't see why groups like the Muslim Brotherhood came into being?

In relation to the subject of the thread, I don't agree with all of these extremist groups policies either. Everyone wants to be rid of them, but when we had the chance, no one was willing to right the wrongs that bought them into being. Now we have to live with the consequences.

Don't demonize them, it was us (the supporters of Israel) who allowed, facilitated or actually encouraged it to happen.

Last edited:
Maybe we should address the issue like adults before we keep sending weapons by the boat load to agitate this situation.
might I add that the *religion of peace* has been ANYTHING but peaceful towards ANYONE who does not believe as they do... just saying.

Israel has been most tolerant of this group who insist on shelling innocents indiscriminately.

You specifically mentioned the Muslim Brotherhood, is it that you can't see why groups like the Muslim Brotherhood came into being?

In relation to the subject of the thread, I don't agree with all of these extremist groups policies either. Everyone wants to be rid of them, but when we had the chance, no one was willing to right the wrongs that bought them into being. Now we have to live with the consequences.

Don't demonize them, it was us (the supporters of Israel) who allowed, facilitated or actually encouraged it to happen.

I mentioned the Muslim Brotherhood because we shouldn't be surprised by Egypts stance, given that the Muslim Brotherhood run Egypt and Hamas have elements of the Muslim Brotherhood.

I'm certainly not demonising them. Just pointing out facts.

Lets ask a question here, if some one was stealing your land would you not fight !!!! If you fought that thief who was richer and better connected than you does that make you a terrorist

Arabs never lived there, they are the invaders and not the Jews. Arabs expelled the Jews who now want to have their land back.

If you are looking for a scapegoat it might pay you to remember, it wasn't the Muslims who just gave away Palestine to the Zionists.

No, but the muslims expelled the Jews (and Christians) from their land because they wouldn't convert.

Everyone is ready to demonize the Muslims, but no one bothers to work out why they act as they do.

Because they want to dominate the world. Look where the fighting is going on all over the world. They can practise their believe in every country where they are fighting. But that's not enough for them, they want to dominate and once they can the ones who refuse to convert gets expelled or killed or become second class citizens at best.

-----------------------

Founder of the Muslim Brotherhood (Hasan al-Banna) said :
“It is the nature of Islam to dominate, not to be dominated, to impose its law on all nations and to extend its power to the entire planet.”

Last edited:
Arabs never lived there, they are the invaders and not the Jews. Arabs expelled the Jews who now want to have their land back.

No, but the muslims expelled the Jews (and Christians) from their land because they wouldn't convert.

Because they want to dominate the world. Look where the fighting is going on all over the world. They can practise their believe in every country where they are fighting. But that's not enough for them, they want to dominate and once they can the ones who refuse to convert gets expelled or killed or become second class citizens at best.

-----------------------

Founder of the Muslim Brotherhood (Hasan al-Banna) said :
“It is the nature of Islam to dominate, not to be dominated, to impose its law on all nations and to extend its power to the entire planet.”

exactly... look at europe for example. more than 20% of sweden is muslim. they arent blending in, they are taking control of europe. like Hasan Al-Banna said... the wont be dominated, they will dominate. i wonder how much time will it take people to realise that... i guess their supporters in Tel Aviv realized it a few hours ago

m551sheridan actually the egyptions want to remove our relations. and the american government is trying to make them help stopping the escalation in gaza strip.
but you know whats the funniest thing? syria condemnded the "genocide" israel is doing in Gaza strip... like what they have been doing to their own civilians and palestinians in refugee camps is giving them free chocolate and hugs...

Last edited:
VDKMS.......Just who should live where as all over the world countries have been ruled by invaders and although the government of those invaders have gone many generations of those invaders remain behind and become a part of that country.
In Britain we have seen the Romans, Vikings, Angels, Saxons then the Normans all come and form the population. The same has happened in Palestine and Israel and to say that they have no rights there as they were invaders two thousand years ago does not hold water. More armies have passed over this section of land than probably any other and far a longer period of time. The Jews took by force and lost it just the same as the people they defeated. When Israel was formed it was given certain borders and like those armies before have pushed outwards driving the people that live there out and as history has shown that all armies come and go and other forces come into play and unless Israel can come to peace with its neighbours it will eventually get defeated.

Ach-mood-a-dinajab needs chaos to develop in the middle east....... he believes this will facilitate the second coming of Mohammad - behind the scenes is Iran, pushing for a confrontation with Israel to start the ball rolling. I say let the game begin - and let the pieces fall where they will.

Ach-mood-a-dinajab needs chaos to develop in the middle east....... he believes this will facilitate the second coming of Mohammad - behind the scenes is Iran, pushing for a confrontation with Israel to start the ball rolling. I say let the game begin - and let the pieces fall where they will.

Hmmm,.. Wow! that sounds really very profound,.... but I think you've let your rather over active imagination has run away with your hat.

You forget, the US couldn't manage Iraq and now they are looking for a face saving way out of Afghanistan,... whilst technically broke, you'll need a lot more than romantic sayings and bold dreams should the middle east all go pear shaped.

Hmmm,.. Wow! that sounds really very profound,.... but I think you've let your rather over active imagination has run away with your hat.

You forget, the US couldn't manage Iraq and now they are looking for a face saving way out of Afghanistan,... whilst technically broke, you'll need a lot more than romantic sayings and bold dreams should the middle east all go pear shaped.
not over reactive at all........ you just need to read what im-a-dinerjacket has said and believes....... then put some pieces of the puzzle together.

Shi'as believe that Imam al-Mahdi will reappear when the world has fallen into chaos and civil war emerges between the human race for no reason. At this time, it is believed, half of the true believers will ride from Yemen carrying white flags to Makkah, while the other half will ride from Karbala, in Iraq, carrying black flags to Makkah. At this time, Imam al-Mahdi will come wielding Allah's Sword, the Blade of Evil's Bane, Zulfiqar (Arabic: ذو الفقار, ðū l-fiqār), the Double-Bladed Sword. He will also come and reveal the texts in his possession, such as al-Jafr and al-Jamia.
Shi'as believe that Jesus will also come (after Imam Mahdi's re-appearance) and follow the Imam Mahdi to destroy tyranny and falsehood and to bring justice and peace to the world.[15]

dinerjacket believes this..... and Iran is very much involved in facilitating what transpires between Hamas and Israel.

Last edited:
Back