Israel Got Him

i'm responsible for the nuclear rockets hiding to you lmao hahaha

don't believe am just kiding , or not ... just believe what you wanna believe ;-)
Nuclear rocket ?

-removed-

I see I'm wasting my time with a dreamer, good luck with your "Nuclear rocket" , byebye.

Nuclear rocket ?

You're so damn stupid LOL.

I see I'm wasting my time with a dreamer, good luck with your "Nuclear rocket" , byebye.

haha ok goodbye stupid ignorant. :pirate2:

and tell the mossad you people are working with , no one mess with me ... if you know agent polina send her my saluts lol

Last edited:
haha ok goodbye stupid ignorant. :pirate2:

and tell the mossad you people are working with , no one mess with me ... if you know agent polina send her my saluts lol
Ok bro, lock your door and sleep with 1 eye opened, we might visit you just a moment after you fall a sleep :box:
2562068_4.jpg

Or you could accept the historical reality in which we live. Israel does exist and by that virtue alone has the right to continue to do so.

You don't think about what you say very much do you?

The holocaust was a historical reality too,... so you think that because of that fact, it should have been allowed to continue?

that has nothing to do with what he said...
Read again what he said. Then read my answer again.

Or are you trying to say that the Holocaust didn't exist, and that it is not a historical reality?

You would deny your own existence if it suited your purposes. Now p!ss off, back down your hole you idiot.

Last edited:
Elsarof why are you so frustrated? If you find yourself so superior why aren't you going to Gaza and fight the Israelis? Or are you afraid? In your community it is an honour to die as a martyr. The IDF will surely fulfil your wish as they do to many Jihadis in Gaza.

If your Egypt is so wonderfull then why is its GDP per capita (according to the International Monetary Fund in 2011) $2,932 (rank 123 in the world) and that of Israel $32,351 (rank 27 in the world)? And why is Egypt asking $4.8 bn from the IMF? You don't need US money? Then how are you going to pay for the maintenance of your military equipment?

Read again what he said. Then read my answer again.

Or are you trying to say that the Holocaust didn't exist, and that it is not a historical reality?

You would deny your own existence if it suited your purposes. Now p!ss off, back down your hole you idiot.

again, this has nothing to do with what i said. ive noticed this skill (taking things out of content and changing the meaning of what people say) is very common in pro-palestinians. holocaust is a histrocal reality, but that doesnt mean it should have been continued just because it happened. israel is a historical reality, and it doesnt mean it should be continued but it means israel exists, just as much as the holocaust existed. you whole arguement about israel existence (or should i say unexistence) is invalid.the facts is that a palestinan state never existed, but jewish countries in this land existed 2 times before us.

All credibility is lost with a comment like this. Irrespective of the facts and figures you can quote; it says more than all your historical references and debate points combined.

More rubbish, "all credibility is lost" is used in these arguments the minute someone disagrees your point of view the statement is a throw away one used when you have no response to someone that you know is not going to bend to what you consider acceptable.

I would suggest that your application of the term is an indication says more about you than anything else given that you are supporting a guy that has referred to Palestinians as "animals" on at least a couple of occasions.

In short you can only hold the moral high ground in an argument if you are beyond reproach yourself and it would seem that either by desire or ignorance you are a couple of peaks below the summit.

in israel what you just sayed is call זיון שכל
google translate it

we have been reaching for peace with the palestinians and always they reacted with attacks and violence. its hard for you to realise that the palestinians isnt to blame here and neither do we. its extreamists like hamas. they are using fear and lies to brainwash the young children in schools to hate us and become jihadists. i saw an interview with a edgucated muslim from egypt, saying the problem isnt with israel, its the exreamists muslims (he was a part of one of those groups and he was mentored by osama bin laden's second in command) that they need to change in order we finally have peace. in the past week hamas claims they have "destroyed the israeli stockmarket, hit the Keneset building, hit 3 israeli army bases and hit tel aviv" when in fact they got to tel aviv but never actually hit the city, they got to jerusalem but the grad fell in a palestinian village (ironic isnt it?) and no soldier was killed or any army base was attacked by them. their lies and pshyciologic warfare is absolutly stupid and the sad thing is that its working on people like you, and their own people.

You know there is a small level of amusement in all this and it revolves around the fact that for all the sensationalism about Hamas rocket attacks and how restrained the response is more people died in New Zealand road accidents last week end than have died in Hamas rocket attacks.

As for your educated Muslim he is half right as the other half of the problem is extremist Jews.

Now as for Google translations I don't need to as I said the wife speaks the language and I can translate into English and on to Australasian, it may interest you to know we have a similar verse "Have sex and travel".

Last edited:
More rubbish, "all credibility is lost" is used in these arguments the minute someone disagrees your point of view the statement is a throw away one used when you have no response to someone that you know is not going to bend to what you consider acceptable.

I would suggest that your application of the term is an indication says more about you than anything else given that you are supporting a guy that has referred to Palestinians as "animals" on at least a couple of occasions.

In short you can only hold the moral high ground in an argument if you are beyond reproach yourself and it would seem that either by desire or ignorance you are a couple of peaks below the summit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1d0sY634KYM&feature=share
yes, animals.

and as far as the israel-palestinian conflict i haven seen any post by Amanda considering hers (correct me if im wrong) side of the conflict.

again, this has nothing to do with what i said. ive noticed this skill (taking things out of content and changing the meaning of what people say) is very common in pro-palestinians. holocaust is a histrocal reality, but that doesnt mean it should have been continued just because it happened. israel is a historical reality, and it doesnt mean it should be continued but it means israel exists, just as much as the holocaust existed. you whole arguement about israel existence (or should i say unexistence) is invalid.the facts is that a palestinan state never existed, but jewish countries in this land existed 2 times before us.
As I have said several times, you are a cretin.

My point being that because something has happened, or been put in place does not mean that it cannot be changed when seen to be wrong. This happened in the case of South Africa where idiots like yourself stated that it was too late to change as the apartheid regime was in place and we must live with it.

Places where one's ancestors may have lived in the past, have no bearing on the present. My ancestors lived in London only 150 years ago, I even know many of the the addresses, but if i were to attempt to go there and drive present occupants out by force of arms and murder those who resisted, I would be locked up and the key thrown away. So you can forget the fairy stories about having lived in the general area before. Anyway chances are that your ancestors were Khazars anyway and they came from the area of Southern Turkey not Palestine.

Now promise me that you will, "Wake the Fcuk Up"!!! and stop talking bullsh!t to try and excuse behaviour that would make Heinrich Himmler blush with envy.

Last edited:
As I have said several times, you are a cretin.

My point being that because something has happened, or been put in place does not mean that it cannot be changed when seen to be wrong. This happened in the case of South Africa where idiots like yourself stated that it was too late to change as the apartheid regime was in place and we must live with it.

Places where one's ancestors may have lived in the past, have no bearing on the present. My ancestors lived in London only 150 years ago, I even know many of the the addresses, but if i were to attempt to go there and drive present occupants out by force of arms and murder those who resisted, I would be locked up and the key thrown away. So you can forget the fairy stories about having lived in the general area before. Anyway chances are that your ancestors were Khazars anyway and they came from the area of Southern Turkey not Palestine.

Now promise me that you will, "Wake the Fcuk Up"!!! and stop talking bullsh!t to try and excuse behaviour that would make Heinrich Himmler blush with envy.

i do not care about your ancestors in england, your whole arguement is based on "palestinians was here first" and its invalid. its a known proven fact that the jewish people came here long before the islam was a religion and was still here all those years. actually, most palestinians are offspring of those jewish people who were forced to change their religion or leave the country. many jewish people kept their religion in secret even untill this days. you can see online videos about jewish palestinians who hide behind the islamic religion. when the UN decided on splitting the land in half to 2 countries, the palestinians had their first chance of making a country. the native jews (who were here before the "palestinians", the arab jews (who came from yeman, moroco, iraq and the rest of the arab and persian countries) , and the european jews (who escaped from the anti-Semitic) fought and defeated 7 arab countries. those palestinians were called by the arab countries to back off and leave the land untill they destroy israel and drive the jews to the sea. unfortunatly for them that didnt happened, and israel even expanded their territory.

Now promise me that you will, "Wake the Fcuk Up"!!! and stop talking bullsh!t and stop with the admiration on natzis and murderes, because you are only showing how you are like those people you despise for the reasons you think are real.

i do not care about your ancestors in england, your whole arguement is based on "palestinians was here first"
We know you don't care to face the truth, because if you did you wouldn't have an argument.

No!, my argument is that you can't murder people and steal their land just because you "think" that maybe your ancestors lived there 2000 years ago. Even if they did it would still count for nothing as no one has this right.

Anyway,... all of your bullsh!t aside. As I stated in my post, because Israel is a "historical fact" is there is no reason that we must stop trying to right the wrong that bought it into existence.

To try and talk logic or morality to a Zionazi like yourself, is like trying to explain quantum physics to a cow pat.

Last edited:
I will oppose all Israeli military manuevers and political legistration that threatens to involve the sacrifing of American lifes both military and civilian.

As an worried American I too have every right to oppose any overly aggressive action here. Whether my bank owned government agrees or not.

I will oppose all Israeli military manuevers and political legistration that threatens to involve the sacrifing of American lifes both military and civilian.

As an worried American I too have every right to oppose any overly aggressive action here. Whether my bank owned government agrees or not.
You support 6th world war criminals (Hamas).

Good luck with that !

You support 6th world war criminals (Hamas).

Good luck with that !

Your government threatens all of us by staging our troops in positions in or in staging areas of dozens of countries the world over.

Your Government sold out to a bank in 1913, your government lied to the world and placed everybody on the dollar in 1945.

Your Government under heavy pressure from the Reserve that now owns them forced our currency to a fiat status in 1971.

Your Bank owned Government propped up the the threatened value of that fiat paper in 1973 by forcing almost all of the Middle East to only sell in the USD. In exchange for military protection.

And now, as the world is tearing away from American domination of finacial avenues and the forcing of the Dollar upon those nations. One by one they are pulling out, Iraq did in 2000.

Your government realizing the precarious place of the value of the dollar now being soley dependent on oil sales invaded Iraq in 2003 and immediatly switched back to the USD.

Your bank owned government knows that the military protection it orginally promised is now run exactly on the lines of a mob run protection snydicate.

Your government led China and Japan to signing an agreement to eventually to never trade in the USD.

Your bank owned government KNOWS a free oil producing Iran selling in more valuable currencies will spark many other oil producing countries whose oil props up our failed fractional reserve banking economy to stop selling in USD.

When you don't pay protection money you get invaded.

And guess what?

There are over6.5 billion other citizens on this Earth all will suffer by conituned relaince on the near collaspe value of American money and finacial dependence.

Your Government knows this and the Banks they serve.

Your Government will do anything to protect this racket and prop up our failing monetary system.

The world is getting balls and the world will eventually pull away from this. And the eventual boycott of exporting goods to an America with worthless paper money will result.

IF you pull your head out the sand do something to avoid WW lll. A way to save a dying racket for those who run the Printing Presses in this country and bought out foriegn policy.

You can pretend this whole rotten system will last forever.

I don't have to fight your living the illusion, I don't have to argue with you, I don't have to say or provide a single counter point.

Because you honestly feel that way, you will be among the first to starve when those who you feel serve you abandon you and the rest of the world get's tired of runaway imperlism provided by a divided American citizenry.

Because even now, outside our borders, nobody save Israel really cares if you understand world events as they are or not , if you will see the wheels in motion.

You may not want to see it, but the middler eastern oil producers shackled by force to our economic mismanagment, and their very powerful benifactors do, and when we threaten with our reserve currency the entire world both economic and militarly.

Then the story of the world's strongest military being overcome by a patchwork alliance, and the destruction of a runaway political machine bent on annexation of the world's trade for the benifit of a very small few, brought to fruition by a divided and shut in tolerance to tyranny among it's people.

Won't be the Nazi's this time.

We threaten enough parties, then they will take steps to defend themselves.
Which is a very basic human right.

It's not being a pussy stepping back, I don't why the hell we all think that in this country.

But sometimes, it's okay and perfectly responsible to BACK OFF.

If I didn't care for my fellow citizens I just shut up and keep my head down like every one else. But unfortunatly for some the case is otherwise.

I leave my stand.

Last edited:
I am not sure this the entirely true, I think what you are seeing is not anti-Semitism on the rise but rather anti-Israeli feeling and I do think people are beginning to see the difference between the two.
I know that in New Zealand most of the anti-Israeli feeling comes from the fact that we keep catching them stealing passports etc. but that tends to manifest itself in attacks on Jewish cemeteries etc. which I think is misconstrued as anti-Jewish.

You'll have no argument from me on that count, but surely you realise that any criticism of Israel is "Antisemitism" in the eyes of Israelis and their supporters. I just thought I'd cut the confusion by reducing the problem to a level where these idiots can understand it.

Back