Israel Got Him

How bout both parties work on finishing it?

I think we are long over due for that now.

Obviously keeping things as they are is soooooo great for everyone. Lord forbid any improvements being made at this point oh no.:rolleyes:

Yes, this is what should be happening.

There's blame on both sides.

Obviously those on either sides of the border have different views which is understandable.

However, every Israel discussion descends into a slagging match involving the same individuals. Has it really came to this?

Well we got up this morning and watched some of this conflict on the news. My 8 year old girl asked me to explain it. Putting it into 8 year old girl terms I explained that it was a bit like Halo ( a game she plays ), it was a war with guns and bombs except instead of it being people against aliens it was people against people. She asked me why. What to say to an 8 year old? I thought of the video of the burned up girl on here. I told her it is because they both want to live in the same place. She said "Why can't they both live there?" I had no answer for that. I told her we were very lucky to live where we do, here in New Zealand. Ironically we also live in a country (NZ) where more than one culture lays claim to the same land, where the two cultures are often pitted against each other. But it does seem like the answer here is to...share. Pardon my ignorance

So if they hold 0% (like Cartman said) of Gaza, and you're still blaming them, it means you're nuts.

You're full of hate, that's why your country is so far back behind..

-------------------------

0% ?? so why are those palestinians complaining all the time ??

explaining the israeli-palestinian conflict is easy.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63hTOaRu7h4"]Prager University: The Middle East Problem - YouTube[/ame]

Well we got up this morning and watched some of this conflict on the news. My 8 year old girl asked me to explain it. Putting it into 8 year old girl terms I explained that it was a bit like Halo ( a game she plays ), it was a war with guns and bombs except instead of it being people against aliens it was people against people. She asked me why. What to say to an 8 year old? I thought of the video of the burned up girl on here. I told her it is because they both want to live in the same place. She said "Why can't they both live there?" I had no answer for that. I told her we were very lucky to live where we do, here in New Zealand. Ironically we also live in a country (NZ) where more than one culture lays claim to the same land, where the two cultures are often pitted against each other. But it does seem like the answer here is to...share. Pardon my ignorance

you 8 year old girl plays halo? i would have been so proud... i dont know much about new zealand but who is claiming the same land there?

Last edited:
explaining the israeli-palestinian conflict is easy.

Prager University: The Middle East Problem - YouTube

you 8 year old girl plays halo? i would have been so proud... i dont know much about new zealand but who is claiming the same land there?

Look I am willing to work with Israel as long as the annexation and control of what's left of Paletstine is not their proposed first step.

I don't want to see a world where Jews cannot live in this region. Or a world where this region is embroiled in total war.

But a place where both people have equal rights and equal represenation.

Where you maybe of one group or another but all sharing a binding bond as fellow countrymen. Hell the country doesn't have to be called Israel or Palestine, it could be called Narnia for all I care because it's the priciple that matters.

Imagine if the full hearted passion of the IDF, and the bravery to resist of the Palestinians were used to defend the same home? I see all this emotion, all this potential yet all of that is squandered when the two people continuelly seek the destruction of one another.

Is this the best humanity can accomplish in over 10,000 years of social evolution?

Lord Forbid if aliens find us, no telling the amount of crappy one liner jokes they could make out of us.

The difference here though is that we are a very interlinked nation, most of us can trace Maori ancestry as much as we can trace European so there is no viable point of conflict, the greatest potential point of conflict is the persistence by government to make us either Maori or European as I am neither and I am both therefore I am a New Zealander.

As for Israel/Palestine they both could live there if it wasn't for extremists controlling both sides political system and one day when religion is consigned to the realms of fairy stories as it should have been 2000 years ago there will be a chance for peace but right now there is none.

Last edited:
Look I am willing to work with Israel as long as the annexation and control of what's left of Paletstine is not their proposed first step.

I don't want to see a world where Jews cannot live in this region. Or a world where this region is embroiled in total war.

But a place where both people have equal rights and equal represenation.

Where you maybe of one group or another but all sharing a binding bond as fellow countrymen. Hell the country doesn't have to be called Israel or Palestine, it could be called Narnia for all I care because it's the priciple that matters.

Imagine if the full hearted passion of the IDF, and the bravery to resist of the Palestinians were used to defend the same home? I see all this emotion, all this potential yet all of that is squandered when the two people continuelly seek the destruction of one another.

Is this the best humanity can accomplish in over 10,000 years of social evolution?

Lord Forbid if aliens find us, no telling the amount of crappy one liner jokes they could make out of us.

the palestinians have no bravery, they are a bunch of cowards hiding behind civilians and using terror to manipulize them and lie to the world. how ever, i dont have any problem with the palestinains, i have arab friends, i know alot of muslims who is in the IDF (beduin, Circassians and even palestinians)... in my opinion, gaza could be theirs, but not the west bank. the west bank was occupied by jorden in 1949 untill 1967, those years was the only years jews were not allowed there. in Yehuda and Shomron (west bank) there are many places that are holy to the jews, plus if we go back to 67' borders that makes many of our country volnurable to terror attack.

It is not just Gazza it is the West Bank that Israel are taking over bit by bit, Gazza is mainly a dust hole not fit for any thing.

Have a look at the Oslo accords (a liitle google will give you everything) and you'll know how it was divided. Israelis and Palestinians signed it.

True but none of your cultures is muslim. Look at all the conflicts in the world and look who's involved and then you'll know who the cullprit is. (with muslims I mean the fanatic ones)

the palestinians have no bravery, they are a bunch of cowards hiding behind civilians and using terror to manipulize them and lie to the world. how ever, i dont have any problem with the palestinains, i have arab friends, i know alot of muslims who is in the IDF (beduin, Circassians and even palestinians)... in my opinion, gaza could be theirs, but not the west bank. the west bank was occupied by jorden in 1949 untill 1967, those years was the only years jews were not allowed there. in Yehuda and Shomron (west bank) there are many places that are holy to the jews, plus if we go back to 67' borders that makes many of our country volnurable to terror attack.

those cowards made ur army like that , with only Katysha and Grad .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJFCI7Hg8C8&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrE_toQbZAE&feature=player_embedded

306041_439111056150331_774698402_n.jpg

66078_3408829759484_424836549_n.jpg

Gal.Israelis-shelter.jpg_-1_-1.jpg

sz001412.jpg

32287_10151337107950572_1151438799_n.jpg

cowards haha

----------------------

whats the difference between a kid didn't reach 3 or 4 years , got his home hit by fighters , raising the victory sign

602405_299488710162578_1226574420_n.jpg

and an army soldier Pee in his pants when he just (heard) Katyusha or grad missile in sky

sz001412.jpg

what does that mean ?!!! any answer ?

So taking cover and doing your job is cowardly ??? Lol ok ....:/

I would have thought hiding by behind children would have been more cowardly. If not that at the very least stupid.

Last edited:
cowards haha

----------------------

whats the difference between a kid didn't reach 3 or 4 years , got his home hit by fighters , raising the victory sign

and an army soldier Pee in his pants when he just (heard) Katyusha or grad missile in sky

what does that mean ?!!! any answer ?
It is always funny watching Arabs crying over the Palestinians while their brothers in Syria are getting butchered daily.

RIP to the 35,000 dead civilians of Syria.

It is always funny watching Arabs crying over the Palestinians while their brothers in Syria are getting butchered daily.

RIP to the 35,000 dead civilians of Syria.

don't talk to me about arabs , talk to me about egypt , i'm egyptian , we don't cry we take revenge , if u don't know us come and visit us one day ...

why i think this username belongs to a person i know haha

So taking cover and doing your job is cowardly ??? Lol ok ....:/

I would have thought hiding by behind children would have been more cowardly. If not that at the very least stupid.

hiding behind civilians ? lol obvious you don't know anything about whats goin on... all gaza people support the resistance.

and we support them .

don't talk to me about arabs , talk to me about egypt , i'm egyptian , we don't cry we take revenge , if u don't know us come and visit us one day ...
Egypt = Arabs.

Taking revenge = 4th world countries mentality.

Come visit you ? why would I want to visit Egypt ? Give me 1 good reason.

RIP to 35,000 Arabs who were murdered in Syria, and Egyptians couldn't care less about them.

why i think this username belongs to a person i know haha
Becuase you are crazy ?

Last edited:
ya hilarious , isn't it ?

what if they faced us in a war again ? your army gonna s*** not pee.
Egypt has M1A1, which are good but OLD.
Egypt has 220 F-16s which are good but OLD

Israel has Merkava tanks, which are better and newer.
Israel has 400+ F-16s/15s which are better and newer.

And Egypt sits on some river, do you remember that river ?

Back