Israel Got Him

If (and that is a bloody big "if") it is true that Palestinians uproot their own olive groves for "compensation", this is the reason why: It is better perhaps to get some (no doubt unfair) compensation rather than just let them bulldoze their olive groves as would happen anyway.

Another case of Jews who realise the truth of the matter and are willing to make a sacrifice to help see justice is done. One can only imagine what the outcome would have been had these two activists been Palestinians, they would have suffered the same fate as Rachel Corrie.

Rachel Corrie was trying to play Chicken to the Israeli Bulldozer and the driver did not even see her and she died protecting a nearby tunnel that lead to a Weapons Storage location

The truth about Rachel Corrie

Peace activist?
rachel-corrie-guns.jpg

I Googled "Palestinians sell olive groves" and never found a mention, however I Googled "Bulldoze Olive groves" and found plenty, all relating to Israeli theft of Palestinian farmer's land.

I will help you:
Inspectors catch Palestinians cutting olive trees
Arabs Cut Down Olive Trees Near Yitzhar in Plot to Blame Jews

VDKMS......You state that the Jewish settlers were not violent, if this is fact then why did they attack the British troops there during WW2 while trying to force Britain into giving them self rule then rather than after war. Extra troops had to be sent there to keep the peace rather than fighting the Germans

In the beginning they weren't. But british troops often let Arabs attack the Jews (surely there were sometimes cooperations with the Jews too), the promised jewish homeland got smaller and smaller and the unilimited immigration came almost to a halt. Jews who fled to their future homeland were send to other locations, often again behind barbed wire. Most Jews opposed the fanatical tactics of some resistence groups, but they certainly felt betrayed by some British actions.

That may be the case if Britain ever owned "Palestine" however technically the British mandate was only to administer the region an occupied region of the former Ottoman empire.

Britain no more owned Palestine than the manager of your local supermarket owns the chain and as such was not theirs or the UNs to give away.

This can be validated by the fact that the territory was designated as an "occupied enemy territory" after WW1.

Then every country must be disbanded.

A Palestinian baby who was killed by wolfish Israeli soldiers yesterday.

http://www.tabnak.ir/fa/news/285814/عکسی-که-اشک-نخست-وزیر-مصر-را-درآورد

This is the real mean of terrorist. I don't know when Arab countries with this population, worth and large and strategic lands wake up from their deep sleep.

That's strange, I found the same picture of the girl but she was killed in Syria!

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=21&ved=0CCcQFjAAOBQ&url=http%3A%2F%2Fsyrianarmyfree.com%2Fvb%2Fshowthread.php%3Fp%3D169866&ei=ScanUPvEC6u00QX51oD4BA&usg=AFQjCNEKETxCU6atrs5wRCV01X_S5oL39Q&sig2=gFb84Xjl88MDOMNs1YTRmg

This is the real mean of terrorist. I don't know when Arab countries with this population, worth and large and strategic lands wake up from their deep sleep.

gulf countries , jordon , lebanon won't fight , useless countries ... they live to store money, they don't know what wars are, i remember some of soldiers from gulf country came to egypt in 1973 during the war , and when they saw whats going on they said (damn it's a real war , let's get out of here) lol

as usual egypt , syria in the front lines....syria is in conflict now (because of bashar and your iranian regime support him)

so it will be as usual , Egypt... but i've said it before ... the next war won't be as usual.

Last edited:

ya , but how about this , in Gaza.

every one in this forum should check the video , think and ask yourselves , who in world would do something like that ?

this video , shows the last seconds of the burning ,dying girl , taking her last breaths.

now you zionists don't complain , if we used our chemical and bio weapons against you one day , alright ?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5_ukpsZswY[/ame]

Last edited:
Israel has launched nearly a thousand air strikes in this latest spat.

You know why civilians get hurt? B/C Hamas "rents" rooms from poor Gazans to store rockets. They don't care that on the other side of the wall is a child's bedroom.

You really have to be dumb to think Israel is intentionally targeting civilians in this operation.

Israel has launched over 1000 airstrikes. Less than 20 civilians have been killed (UNFORTUNATELY). The math doesn't add up. They are doing a really sh***y job at targeting civilians, given that, if Israel wanted to, they could carpet bomb the whole of Gaza and be done with it.

No, though it may be hard for some of the extremists on these forums to grasp, Israel is not targeting civilians.

Is Hamas stored its rockets and weapons in areas away from civilians, and didn't launch nearly 1000 rockets in the past week (amidst civilians mind you), then there would be no civilian casualties.

Simply put, its Hamas's tactics that endanger the Gaza civilan population. If they joined the international consensus, and accepted a two-state solution, then we wouldn't have this battle every few years.

The two state solution is the only way. And there are good people on this forum who support the existence of BOTH Israel and Palestine. We want a brighter future for the next generation for both peoples. And we support the existence of both peoples.

We will stand up for what's right. We will stand up for co-existence. And we will not be frightened by your juvenile smear tactics (all israeli jews and zionazis etc). We are better than that and smarter than that.

We are human and we see the humanity on both sides. The extremists on both sides need to be battled and reigned in. For the future of both sides. So the Palestinian people and Jewish people can share the land, and live as peaceful neighbors.

I support a two state solution and always have as a stepping stone to an eventual settlement of the border cirsis here.

I would love to see a single state where both people enjoy equal rights to worship, pilgrimage to holy sites, and have equal civil liberties as well and a truly elected government.

In time of course. The name of the Nation will not have to be Israel officially. However the land itself can always be called Israel for those who see as such.

Or Palestine for those of that descent. There are many places on Earth today with different names.

And disarmament and lasting peace will follow.

This is the bread and butter for what I wish here.

Another major step if the U.S. Removing agitating policies and shipping weapons to Israel while double dealing to some of Israel's enemies.

Both should be stopped, not tommorrow, not next fiscal year, TODAY.

Israel has launched nearly a thousand air strikes in this latest spat.

You know why civilians get hurt? B/C Hamas "rents" rooms from poor Gazans to store rockets. They don't care that on the other side of the wall is a child's bedroom.

You really have to be dumb to think Israel is intentionally targeting civilians in this operation.

Israel has launched over 1000 airstrikes. Less than 20 civilians have been killed (UNFORTUNATELY). The math doesn't add up. They are doing a really sh***y job at targeting civilians, given that, if Israel wanted to, they could carpet bomb the whole of Gaza and be done with it.

No, though it may be hard for some of the extremists on these forums to grasp, Israel is not targeting civilians.

Is Hamas stored its rockets and weapons in areas away from civilians, and didn't launch nearly 1000 rockets in the past week (amidst civilians mind you), then there would be no civilian casualties.

Simply put, its Hamas's tactics that endanger the Gaza civilan population. If they joined the international consensus, and accepted a two-state solution, then we wouldn't have this battle every few years.

The two state solution is the only way. And there are good people on this forum who support the existence of BOTH Israel and Palestine. We want a brighter future for the next generation for both peoples. And we support the existence of both peoples.

We will stand up for what's right. We will stand up for co-existence. And we will not be frightened by your juvenile smear tactics (all israeli jews and zionazis etc). We are better than that and smarter than that.

We are human and we see the humanity on both sides. The extremists on both sides need to be battled and reigned in. For the future of both sides. So the Palestinian people and Jewish people can share the land, and live as peaceful neighbors.

I will fill in for Spike in his absense and say...
Bollocks.

The simple reality is that if it was genuinely the will of either side peace would have been achieved long before now all this spouting off about the "poor misunderstood Israeli's" is the biggest load of garbage to be continually repeated on these forums. It is the standard political line right up there with "trust me", "we have no plans currently to [insert disliked action here] and "you are our closest friends" lines you say to mitigate an action you have every intention of continuing.

I also think the bit you are over looking is that you only think you are smarter than this but the reality is that people are growing sick of the middle east as a whole and it is in part because Israel is no longer seen as the victims you think you are cleverly trying to sell us.

As for not intentionally targeting civilians I agree I don't think they do either however I don't think they care about hitting civilians and that is not all that different.

The latest days of fake and bogus Israel regime is near. Killing innocent and defenseless people is the last thing they can do to postpone it a few days more.
I see the days they are coming back to their supporter countries in west and people of this region will be saved.

The latest days of fake and bogus Israel regime is near. Killing innocent and defenseless people is the last thing they can do to postpone it a few days more.
I see the days they are coming back to their supporter countries in west and people of this region will be saved.

I am not sure I would go that far, I think the future of the Palestinians is very much in Egyptian hands, Syria is a side show and nothing more Jordan does not have the fire power to take on Israel and win.
The only two nations in the area that can bring Israel to heel are Egypt and Turkey and perhaps it is time they did it is unfortunate that a lot of innocent people are going to have to die to fix this mess.

Last edited:

I just pray the country I am in living after that is over still has some sort of workable radio so I can hear the fallout of this transistion.

That isn't lack of patriotism, that's awareness at the other powers at play here.

I know for d@mn sure I won't have anything close to working internet.

Bollocks.

The simple reality is that if it was genuinely the will of either side peace would have been achieved long before now all this spouting off about the "poor misunderstood Israeli's" is the biggest load of garbage to be continually repeated on these forums. It is the standard political line right up there with "trust me", "we have no plans currently to [insert disliked action here] and "you are our closest friends" lines you say to mitigate an action you have every intention of continuing.

I also think the bit you are over looking is that you only think you are smarter than this but the reality is that people are growing sick of the middle east as a whole and it is in part because Israel is no longer seen as the victims you think you are cleverly trying to sell us.

As for not intentionally targeting civilians I agree I don't think they do either however I don't think they care about hitting civilians and that is not all that different.

in israel what you just sayed is call זיון שכל
google translate it

we have been reaching for peace with the palestinians and always they reacted with attacks and violence. its hard for you to realise that the palestinians isnt to blame here and neither do we. its extreamists like hamas. they are using fear and lies to brainwash the young children in schools to hate us and become jihadists. i saw an interview with a edgucated muslim from egypt, saying the problem isnt with israel, its the exreamists muslims (he was a part of one of those groups and he was mentored by osama bin laden's second in command) that they need to change in order we finally have peace. in the past week hamas claims they have "destroyed the israeli stockmarket, hit the Keneset building, hit 3 israeli army bases and hit tel aviv" when in fact they got to tel aviv but never actually hit the city, they got to jerusalem but the grad fell in a palestinian village (ironic isnt it?) and no soldier was killed or any army base was attacked by them. their lies and pshyciologic warfare is absolutly stupid and the sad thing is that its working on people like you, and their own people.

Hi everyone, I'm new :)

I read this thread a little, I saw members talk about it,

How much of Gaza is Israel occupying ?

It would be better to ask who occupied and stole Palestinians land and who supported them.
So if they hold 0% (like Cartman said) of Gaza, and you're still blaming them, it means you're nuts.

You're full of hate, that's why your country is so far back behind..

-------------------------

0% ?? so why are those palestinians complaining all the time ??

ya , but how about this , in Gaza.

every one in this forum should check the video , think and ask yourselves , who in world would do something like that ?

this video , shows the last seconds of the burning ,dying girl , taking her last breaths.

now you zionists don't complain , if we used our chemical and bio weapons against you one day , alright ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5_ukpsZswY

In what hospital was this filmed? No explanation from doctors. That girl could have died in a fire accident somewhere in an Arab country , or was it Jaba city? Such videos are useless in court. No time, no place, no witnesses. Verification is nihil.

فاجعة حادث طريق جبع - باص رحلة الاطفال
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUBQ_2-o3z0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUBQ_2-o3z0[/ame]

did you see the burnt child in the film after 26 sec? Looks familiar doesn't it?

I quote from the article:
"Mahmoud's family said the boy was in an alley close to his home when he was killed, along with a man of about 20, but no one appeared to have witnessed the strike. The area showed signs that a projectile might have exploded there, with shrapnel marks in the walls of surrounding homes and a shattered kitchen window. But neighbors said local security officials quickly took what remained of the projectile, making it impossible to verify who fired it."

Do you think they would remove evidence of an Israeli missile? No, they would keep it to show it to the world. That child propably got killed by a Hamas rocket firing that went wrong, and they regularly go wrong. Do you know that almost 20% of their rockets fail to reach Israel?

Bollocks.

Looking for the troublemaker? Look at the Hamas covenant:

Article 7:The Universality of the Islamic Resistance Movement:
""The Day of Judgement will not come about until Moslems fight the Jews (killing the Jews), when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Moslems, O Abdulla, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him. Only the Gharkad tree, (evidently a certain kind of tree) would not do that because it is one of the trees of the Jews." (related by al-Bukhari and Moslem)."

Article 15 : The Jihad for the Liberation of Palestine is an Individual Duty:
"The day that enemies usurp part of Moslem land, Jihad becomes the individual duty of every Moslem. In face of the Jews' usurpation of Palestine, it is compulsory that the banner of Jihad be raised. To do this requires the diffusion of Islamic consciousness among the masses, both on the regional, Arab and Islamic levels. It is necessary to instill the spirit of Jihad in the heart of the nation so that they would confront the enemies and join the ranks of the fighters."

you can read the whole covenant here.

It would be better to ask who occupied and stole Palestinians land and who supported them.

The international community. In fact almost the whole Arab world was divided into countries by the same people, only the Palestinians refused. And they are the only ones to have make trouble with Israel, Jordan and even themselves!

It is not just Gazza it is the West Bank that Israel are taking over bit by bit, Gazza is mainly a dust hole not fit for any thing.

Why do these discussions always turn into a slagging match?

You started it. No you started. No you actually started. You started it.

It's rather tedious and tiresome now.

Why do these discussions always turn into a slagging match?

You started it. No you started. No you actually started. You started it.

It's rather tedious and tiresome now.

How bout both parties work on finishing it?

I think we are long over due for that now.

Obviously keeping things as they are is soooooo great for everyone. Lord forbid any improvements being made at this point oh no.:rolleyes:

Back