Israel Got Him

why west countries support many dictator countries, are they liar?
The medias and politician of west often claim loudly : they proud of their soldiers fight for freedom!

If west countries are really fight for freedom, they should let the suffering and hungry people of other countries entry or immigrate west countries freedom,no need Visa! Like the Iraq ,Afhanstan,Libiya,Libanon,balck african,Latins! Ha ,ha ,ha :angel:

I asked about soldiers not civilians.

Well, you do agree that west support many dictator regimes in Muslim countries. OK. Now tell me why they do that?

QUOTE]

Last edited:

Sorry misunderstood your question. There are no "Christian" soldiers because there are no Christian dictatorships nor Christian theocracies. I would call them democratic soldiers, because they come from democratic countries were freedom of speech and expression are highly regarded. Democratic soldiers in muslim countries are there to help (Afganistan) and if there cannot be an agreement they leave, like in Iraq. Muslim countries have no soldiers in "democratic" countries because it is not needed. Democratic countries have better armies than muslim countries.

Well, you do agree that west support many dictator regimes in Muslim countries. OK. Now tell me why they do that?

Of course. Why deny it, it is the truth. But we also see that people from western backed dictatorships have more freedom than the ones ruled by muslim dictatorships. The reason why there are so few dictatorships backed by muslim nations is because the dictatorship wont get better with it. The problem is that you do not seperate religion from state which is very important to give everyone (some kind) of freedom.

Generally, Muslims are friend with all the people in the world or at least are not their enemy. The only Muslims enemies are the countries who try to interface in Muslim countries or even non-Muslims countries to reach their illegitimate interest. And Muslims are not alone in this regard.

If you are talking about moderate or cultural muslims I fully agree. The problem are the radicals. They denigrate the muslim society.

Or the question is why they should have problems with Muslims when their countries foreign problems origin are in another place.

Sure, if there's no collision course there's no problem.

why west countries support many dictator countries, are they liar?
The medias and politician of west often claim loudly : they proud of their soldiers fight for freedom!

If west countries are really fight for freedom, they should let the suffering and hungry people of other countries entry or immigrate west countries freedom,no need Visa! Like the Iraq ,Afhanstan,Libiya,Libanon,balck african,Latins! Ha ,ha ,ha :angel:

QUOTE]

Good question! Self interests. Look at your country. It's getting more powerfull and they will use that power for self interests. Politics.

http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/hamas-leader-killed/3xpe75yh

pegged him pretty good.

and Egypt is all in a wad over Israel firing on the Palestinians... maybe Egypt should tell the Palestinians to quit firing on Israel.......
So yeah he is dead now what.? there are plenty of other leaders out there hiding where i and you guys don't know off it's some how it ''reminds me of a game. Where some one is pretty good at it and finely killed him so you are happy and all that but then the other 50 players strikes you.. You can't stop them one leader gone another one born. It just never ends. and i don't even know why America losing their man for such a stupidity. :bang:

Back