Israel Got Him - Page 3

--

November 16th, 2012  
mmarsh

Tit for Tat that's all this is...been going on 60 years. Tomorrow the Palestinians will respond and it will be labelled a terrorist attack.

This is another around for the US to pull out of this mess, these two seemed so determined to fight each other I say let them as long as we stay out of it.
November 16th, 2012  
senojekips

Quote:
Originally Posted by m551sheridan
not over reactive at all........ you just need to read what im-a-dinerjacket has said and believes....... then put some pieces of the puzzle together.
No one takes any notice of Ahmedinejad says, what I was remarking about was your romanticised and childishly simplistic "solution" to the problem.

Defending Israel's position has already cost the US trillions of dollars and tens of thousands of lives, and Israel will continue to fight til the last US dollar and the last US service person. It's time you woke up.
November 16th, 2012  
m551sheridan

Quote:
Originally Posted by senojekips
No one takes any notice of Ahmedinejad says, what I was remarking about was your romanticised and childishly simplistic "solution" to the problem.

Defending Israel's position has already cost the US trillions of dollars and tens of thousands of lives, and Israel will continue to fight til the last US dollar and the last US service person. It's time you woke up.
schit is really going to hit the fan in the ME........ the seeds have been planted... the world is in a mess financially, the lemmings are running towards the cliff, you on your island haven will have a box office view of the games to be played - enjoy.
--
November 16th, 2012  
senojekips

Quote:
schit is really going to hit the fan in the ME........ the seeds have been planted... the world is in a mess financially, the lemmings are running towards the cliff, you on your island haven will have a box office view of the games to be played - enjoy.
But you don't have to be one of the lemmings, in fact the US could bring the whole mess in the middle east to an end within 2 years if only they had the honesty to see that they are part of the problem rather than the solution.

But that will never happen, as it would cause too much loss of face to admit that you have been supporting a rogue state for over 60 years.
November 16th, 2012  
Yossarian

Quote:

And you? Where are you going? Besides taking things at face value you utilise the typical "let em all kill each other" attitude.

You do realize why there are dozens upon dozens of groups the world around that want to in some ,way shape or form wish to harm America? And the biggest threats are not military one's mind you.

You do realize the implications of failed polictal actions in this reagion on OUR part don't you?

You do realize that no morality can be attached to many of our past actions here and abroad don't you?

And you DO REALIZE that without our strength to man handle our way in a waning world economic system our claims to many of the resourses, trade routes, and lives we life today will be REPLACED by other nations DON"T YOU?

This picture is BIGGER than saying "let em have it". And you can't shoot your way to greatness forever. NO ONE has ever accomplished this in all of human history.

Not a one.

So understand that our image, and how we are on terms with the world community while we are at the peak of our miltary strenght is critical.

Because should we become unable to field that strength all around the globe to force politcal events to our favor like in the 20th century, then the world WILL bypass us. And our quality of life WILL go back a scale or two for a LONG LONG TIME.

I don't see why this is so d@mn hard to get through many American's head.

Not even wanting to see the true causes of this crisis is the first issue.

If America continues lock mentality like this every time some country of "them people" that holds key interests of ours.

Then in THIS century, we will fail to maintain our trade access to many ports.

We will fail to maintain the ecnomic domaniance that finaces our sole ability to man handle foriegn affairs to our favor.

We will fail to maintain our status as international mediator on such things.

And we will in all these capacities be REPLACED.

So let's once more talk about all the pieces falling together if no one here cares to look at the blowback of supporting state's like Israel shall we?

I honestly feel that if you cannot read this situation and face the reality that Gaza is about to face another Nazi SS style crack down on an impoverished and isolated people.

The you have no right to speak on such an adult issue.

Israel has issued orders in the last invasion of Gaza for a tank shell through every door.

A burst of gunfire through every window and used weapons such as white phosphorus.

If weapons like that maim your family? What will you do even if you do not take part in the retalitory strikes yourself, when your neighbhor starts firing rocket's into Israel?

Answer that question, do not try to shimmy out around it.
November 16th, 2012  
m551sheridan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yossarian
And you? Where are you going?

I am not going anywhere... I am stuck in this wheel chair, residing in a nursing home Besides taking things at face value you utilise the typical "let em all kill each other" attitude. yes, it is time we let them eat their own, pull out and stop the flow of monies we send them... why pay them to kill us

You do realize why there are dozens upon dozens of groups the world around that want to in some ,way shape or form wish to harm America? And the biggest threats are not military one's mind you. yes, I am very much aware of what you speak

You do realize the implications of failed polictal actions in this reagion on OUR part don't you? yes

You do realize that no morality can be attached to many of our past actions here and abroad don't you? yes

And you DO REALIZE that without our strength to man handle our way in a waning world economic system our claims to many of the resourses, trade routes, and lives we life today will be REPLACED by other nations DON"T YOU? yes

This picture is BIGGER than saying "let em have it". And you can't shoot your way to greatness forever. NO ONE has ever accomplished this in all of human history.

Not a one.

So understand that our image, and how we are on terms with the world community while we are at the peak of our miltary strenght is critical.

Because should we become unable to field that strength all around the globe to force politcal events to our favor like in the 20th century, then the world WILL bypass us. And our quality of life WILL go back a scale or two for a LONG LONG TIME.

I don't see why this is so d@mn hard to get through many American's head.

Not even wanting to see the true causes of this crisis is the first issue.

If America continues lock mentality like this every time some country of "them people" that holds key interests of ours.

Then in THIS century, we will fail to maintain our trade access to many ports.

We will fail to maintain the ecnomic domaniance that finaces our sole ability to man handle foriegn affairs to our favor.

We will fail to maintain our status as international mediator on such things.

And we will in all these capacities be REPLACED.

So let's once more talk about all the pieces falling together if no one here cares to look at the blowback of supporting state's like Israel shall we?

I honestly feel that if you cannot read this situation and face the reality that Gaza is about to face another Nazi SS style crack down on an impoverished and isolated people.

The you have no right to speak on such an adult issue.

Israel has issued orders in the last invasion of Gaza for a tank shell through every door.

A burst of gunfire through every window and used weapons such as white phosphorus.

If weapons like that maim your family? What will you do even if you do not take part in the retalitory strikes yourself, when your neighbhor starts firing rocket's into Israel?

Answer that question, do not try to shimmy out around it.
the world needs a major depression... it has turned away from God, it has lost it's morality...... Israel defends itself and the world cries foul... Palestine kills indiscriminately and the world turns a blind eye... if it were America I would say to get on line and recon by fire until I got to the end zone.

Just my opinion.
November 16th, 2012  
Yossarian

Quote:
the world needs a major depression... it has turned away from God, it has lost it's morality...... Israel defends itself and the world cries foul... Palestine kills indiscriminately and the world turns a blind eye... if it were America I would say to get on line and recon by fire until I got to the end zone.

Just my opinion.
Turned from God?

You just blamed the Palestinians for turning TO God.

Defends itself? So throwing white phosphorus into your neighborhood is okay? Is just?

You look for targets, You reach for the holster.

I know that the militants firing rockets isn't peace. But how about instead of letting them shoot "brown people" we find our WHY they are firing rockets.

Nobody gives a damn for what the Palestinians are going through , they only discuss military action against them.

If your remedy will remain counting ammunition.

Then this will continue until Iran is wiped of the map, Tel Aviv is a glassed out desert wasteland and the U.S. plagued by major 3rd World Problems.

I KNOW the issue is the rockets sparking this round of the drama. But instead of bandaiding this issue with OUR tax money putting our citizens at risk aboard again and again when can we man up and say maybe it's the situation that needs targeting?

Not faceless "brown people" over there.

And no, I am not some peace sign wearing activists nor do I support any political party.

I don't hang out in coffee shops and go to an art college.

I think if my image was known then you would quickly realize that there are people out there that do not fit the bill as "another damn liberal" who are concerned.

I am not calling for a national pussifcation, just we need to start thinking savvy agian like the days we were not on top of the world, the days when an Empire could March all the way to D.C. and burn it to the ground from our Foreign Affairs #9CK ups.

If not , if we keep patting this problem down the road again and again, then that exact same thing will happen again.

Except I don't think our fall from grace won't be with an enemy invasion this time. And it's effects will run very deep.

And trust me, one statement I won't dare tolerate from any citizen today is " I'm glad I won't be alive then".

That spits in the face of every American since 1776 on every level in my opinion is one the greatest insults you could say to this country.

We need to seriously adapt our methods of thinking drastically if we are to remain a first world power in this century, because I have a very very deep feeling this century won't be like the last.

Nothing would to pain me more than to witness my country failing.

Yet here even this late on the scale of things we have a chance to stem future bleeding on the world scene yet we do not wish to change our thinking to recognize a shifting of influences in the world.

Hiding behind strength alone for any extended length of time will lead to the fortress crumbling.

What Israel is doing right now.

Israel is paving the way to a military crisis that will cripple their current establishment.

You want to talk about God? Then you are talking about humanity because Hundereds of millions of faithful of three major religions call this land holy.

I know I sound like an ass, this is not an attack to no member here at all. It's just I worry, I really do on the situation there as it very much could have serious negative consequences for Americans at home and especially abroad.

That concern is what fills me with such bold opinions. Nothing else. Apologies for any offense.
November 16th, 2012  
Elsarof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman
m551sheridan actually the egyptions want to remove our relations. and the american government is trying to make them help stopping the escalation in gaza strip.
as long as israel supports chaos and incites Nile countries against egypt about the water rate, we will do anything, fair or ain't fair ?
November 16th, 2012  
senojekips

Quote:

Just my opinion.
Jeeez,..uz, I'm glad it's only your opinion.

Exactly which god is it that we have we turned from? Allah, Thor, Zeus, Ganesh, Jinhuan Yuanshuai, Hanuman, or maybe the great white bogeyman in the sky? ...

So now it's god's fault.

It's quite OK and reasonable, for a small number of countries, who were world powers at the time to just give the land of another people to the Jews in a belated effort at soothing their own guilt for not having done anything to prevent the holocaust. But if those people who have lived there for millenia should wish to resist against overwhelming odds, they are terrorists.

Yep,... you are right, it's gods fault, I really don't know if you are a christian or a certifiable idiot, but it would seem in this case, that it means exactly the same thing.
November 16th, 2012  
Cartman

Quote:
Originally Posted by senojekips
Jeeez,..uz, I'm glad it's only your opinion.

Exactly which god is it that we have we turned from? Allah, Thor, Zeus, Ganesh, Jinhuan Yuanshuai, Hanuman, or maybe the great white bogeyman in the sky? ...

So now it's god's fault.

It's quite OK and reasonable, for a small number of countries, who were world powers at the time to just give the land of another people to the Jews in a belated effort at soothing their own guilt for not having done anything to prevent the holocaust. But if those people who have lived there for millenia should wish to resist against overwhelming odds, they are terrorists.

Yep,... you are right, it's gods fault, I really don't know if you are a christian or a certifiable idiot, but it would seem in this case, that it means exactly the same thing.
what exactly could they do to prevent the holocaust? why dont you tell me what you would have done if one of the natzis would come to your doorstep with guns and take you by force? when you have no country, no where to go, no one to call for help from, and nothing to do?
i suggest you read about the Ghetto varsha rebellion... because its easy for you to talk but your family run away like cowards when they saw war is coming.