Israel Got Him

Tit for Tat that's all this is...been going on 60 years. Tomorrow the Palestinians will respond and it will be labelled a terrorist attack.

This is another around for the US to pull out of this mess, these two seemed so determined to fight each other I say let them as long as we stay out of it.

not over reactive at all........ you just need to read what im-a-dinerjacket has said and believes....... then put some pieces of the puzzle together.
No one takes any notice of Ahmedinejad says, what I was remarking about was your romanticised and childishly simplistic "solution" to the problem.

Defending Israel's position has already cost the US trillions of dollars and tens of thousands of lives, and Israel will continue to fight til the last US dollar and the last US service person. It's time you woke up.

No one takes any notice of Ahmedinejad says, what I was remarking about was your romanticised and childishly simplistic "solution" to the problem.

Defending Israel's position has already cost the US trillions of dollars and tens of thousands of lives, and Israel will continue to fight til the last US dollar and the last US service person. It's time you woke up.
schit is really going to hit the fan in the ME........ the seeds have been planted... the world is in a mess financially, the lemmings are running towards the cliff, you on your island haven will have a box office view of the games to be played - enjoy.

schit is really going to hit the fan in the ME........ the seeds have been planted... the world is in a mess financially, the lemmings are running towards the cliff, you on your island haven will have a box office view of the games to be played - enjoy.

But you don't have to be one of the lemmings, in fact the US could bring the whole mess in the middle east to an end within 2 years if only they had the honesty to see that they are part of the problem rather than the solution.

But that will never happen, as it would cause too much loss of face to admit that you have been supporting a rogue state for over 60 years.

Last edited:

And you? Where are you going? Besides taking things at face value you utilise the typical "let em all kill each other" attitude.

You do realize why there are dozens upon dozens of groups the world around that want to in some ,way shape or form wish to harm America? And the biggest threats are not military one's mind you.

You do realize the implications of failed polictal actions in this reagion on OUR part don't you?

You do realize that no morality can be attached to many of our past actions here and abroad don't you?

And you DO REALIZE that without our strength to man handle our way in a waning world economic system our claims to many of the resourses, trade routes, and lives we life today will be REPLACED by other nations DON"T YOU?

This picture is BIGGER than saying "let em have it". And you can't shoot your way to greatness forever. NO ONE has ever accomplished this in all of human history.

Not a one.

So understand that our image, and how we are on terms with the world community while we are at the peak of our miltary strenght is critical.

Because should we become unable to field that strength all around the globe to force politcal events to our favor like in the 20th century, then the world WILL bypass us. And our quality of life WILL go back a scale or two for a LONG LONG TIME.

I don't see why this is so d@mn hard to get through many American's head.

Not even wanting to see the true causes of this crisis is the first issue.

If America continues lock mentality like this every time some country of "them people" that holds key interests of ours.

Then in THIS century, we will fail to maintain our trade access to many ports.

We will fail to maintain the ecnomic domaniance that finaces our sole ability to man handle foriegn affairs to our favor.

We will fail to maintain our status as international mediator on such things.

And we will in all these capacities be REPLACED.

So let's once more talk about all the pieces falling together if no one here cares to look at the blowback of supporting state's like Israel shall we?

I honestly feel that if you cannot read this situation and face the reality that Gaza is about to face another Nazi SS style crack down on an impoverished and isolated people.

The you have no right to speak on such an adult issue.

Israel has issued orders in the last invasion of Gaza for a tank shell through every door.

A burst of gunfire through every window and used weapons such as white phosphorus.

If weapons like that maim your family? What will you do even if you do not take part in the retalitory strikes yourself, when your neighbhor starts firing rocket's into Israel?

Answer that question, do not try to shimmy out around it.

Last edited:
And you? Where are you going?

I am not going anywhere... I am stuck in this wheel chair, residing in a nursing home Besides taking things at face value you utilise the typical "let em all kill each other" attitude. yes, it is time we let them eat their own, pull out and stop the flow of monies we send them... why pay them to kill us

You do realize why there are dozens upon dozens of groups the world around that want to in some ,way shape or form wish to harm America? And the biggest threats are not military one's mind you. yes, I am very much aware of what you speak

You do realize the implications of failed polictal actions in this reagion on OUR part don't you? yes

You do realize that no morality can be attached to many of our past actions here and abroad don't you? yes

And you DO REALIZE that without our strength to man handle our way in a waning world economic system our claims to many of the resourses, trade routes, and lives we life today will be REPLACED by other nations DON"T YOU? yes

This picture is BIGGER than saying "let em have it". And you can't shoot your way to greatness forever. NO ONE has ever accomplished this in all of human history.

Not a one.

So understand that our image, and how we are on terms with the world community while we are at the peak of our miltary strenght is critical.

Because should we become unable to field that strength all around the globe to force politcal events to our favor like in the 20th century, then the world WILL bypass us. And our quality of life WILL go back a scale or two for a LONG LONG TIME.

I don't see why this is so d@mn hard to get through many American's head.

Not even wanting to see the true causes of this crisis is the first issue.

If America continues lock mentality like this every time some country of "them people" that holds key interests of ours.

Then in THIS century, we will fail to maintain our trade access to many ports.

We will fail to maintain the ecnomic domaniance that finaces our sole ability to man handle foriegn affairs to our favor.

We will fail to maintain our status as international mediator on such things.

And we will in all these capacities be REPLACED.

So let's once more talk about all the pieces falling together if no one here cares to look at the blowback of supporting state's like Israel shall we?

I honestly feel that if you cannot read this situation and face the reality that Gaza is about to face another Nazi SS style crack down on an impoverished and isolated people.

The you have no right to speak on such an adult issue.

Israel has issued orders in the last invasion of Gaza for a tank shell through every door.

A burst of gunfire through every window and used weapons such as white phosphorus.

If weapons like that maim your family? What will you do even if you do not take part in the retalitory strikes yourself, when your neighbhor starts firing rocket's into Israel?

Answer that question, do not try to shimmy out around it.

the world needs a major depression... it has turned away from God, it has lost it's morality...... Israel defends itself and the world cries foul... Palestine kills indiscriminately and the world turns a blind eye... if it were America I would say to get on line and recon by fire until I got to the end zone.

Just my opinion.

the world needs a major depression... it has turned away from God, it has lost it's morality...... Israel defends itself and the world cries foul... Palestine kills indiscriminately and the world turns a blind eye... if it were America I would say to get on line and recon by fire until I got to the end zone.

Just my opinion.

Turned from God?

You just blamed the Palestinians for turning TO God.

Defends itself? So throwing white phosphorus into your neighborhood is okay? Is just?

You look for targets, You reach for the holster.

I know that the militants firing rockets isn't peace. But how about instead of letting them shoot "brown people" we find our WHY they are firing rockets.

Nobody gives a damn for what the Palestinians are going through , they only discuss military action against them.

If your remedy will remain counting ammunition.

Then this will continue until Iran is wiped of the map, Tel Aviv is a glassed out desert wasteland and the U.S. plagued by major 3rd World Problems.

I KNOW the issue is the rockets sparking this round of the drama. But instead of bandaiding this issue with OUR tax money putting our citizens at risk aboard again and again when can we man up and say maybe it's the situation that needs targeting?

Not faceless "brown people" over there.

And no, I am not some peace sign wearing activists nor do I support any political party.

I don't hang out in coffee shops and go to an art college.

I think if my image was known then you would quickly realize that there are people out there that do not fit the bill as "another damn liberal" who are concerned.

I am not calling for a national pussifcation, just we need to start thinking savvy agian like the days we were not on top of the world, the days when an Empire could March all the way to D.C. and burn it to the ground from our Foreign Affairs #9CK ups.

If not , if we keep patting this problem down the road again and again, then that exact same thing will happen again.

Except I don't think our fall from grace won't be with an enemy invasion this time. And it's effects will run very deep.

And trust me, one statement I won't dare tolerate from any citizen today is " I'm glad I won't be alive then".

That spits in the face of every American since 1776 on every level in my opinion is one the greatest insults you could say to this country.

We need to seriously adapt our methods of thinking drastically if we are to remain a first world power in this century, because I have a very very deep feeling this century won't be like the last.

Nothing would to pain me more than to witness my country failing.

Yet here even this late on the scale of things we have a chance to stem future bleeding on the world scene yet we do not wish to change our thinking to recognize a shifting of influences in the world.

Hiding behind strength alone for any extended length of time will lead to the fortress crumbling.

What Israel is doing right now.

Israel is paving the way to a military crisis that will cripple their current establishment.

You want to talk about God? Then you are talking about humanity because Hundereds of millions of faithful of three major religions call this land holy.

I know I sound like an ass, this is not an attack to no member here at all. It's just I worry, I really do on the situation there as it very much could have serious negative consequences for Americans at home and especially abroad.

That concern is what fills me with such bold opinions. Nothing else. Apologies for any offense.

Last edited:
m551sheridan actually the egyptions want to remove our relations. and the american government is trying to make them help stopping the escalation in gaza strip.

as long as israel supports chaos and incites Nile countries against egypt about the water rate, we will do anything, fair or ain't fair ?

Last edited:

Just my opinion.
Jeeez,..uz, I'm glad it's only your opinion.

Exactly which god is it that we have we turned from? Allah, Thor, Zeus, Ganesh, Jinhuan Yuanshuai, Hanuman, or maybe the great white bogeyman in the sky? ...

So now it's god's fault.

It's quite OK and reasonable, for a small number of countries, who were world powers at the time to just give the land of another people to the Jews in a belated effort at soothing their own guilt for not having done anything to prevent the holocaust. But if those people who have lived there for millenia should wish to resist against overwhelming odds, they are terrorists.

Yep,... you are right, it's gods fault, I really don't know if you are a christian or a certifiable idiot, but it would seem in this case, that it means exactly the same thing.

Exactly which god is it that we have we turned from? Allah, Thor, Zeus, Ganesh, Jinhuan Yuanshuai, Hanuman, or maybe the great white bogeyman in the sky? ...

So now it's god's fault.

It's quite OK and reasonable, for a small number of countries, who were world powers at the time to just give the land of another people to the Jews in a belated effort at soothing their own guilt for not having done anything to prevent the holocaust. But if those people who have lived there for millenia should wish to resist against overwhelming odds, they are terrorists.

Yep,... you are right, it's gods fault, I really don't know if you are a christian or a certifiable idiot, but it would seem in this case, that it means exactly the same thing.

what exactly could they do to prevent the holocaust? why dont you tell me what you would have done if one of the natzis would come to your doorstep with guns and take you by force? when you have no country, no where to go, no one to call for help from, and nothing to do?
i suggest you read about the Ghetto varsha rebellion... because its easy for you to talk but your family run away like cowards when they saw war is coming.

what exactly could they do to prevent the holocaust? why dont you tell me what you would have done if one of the natzis would come to your doorstep with guns and take you by force? when you have no country, no where to go, no one to call for help from, and nothing to do?
i suggest you read about the Ghetto varsha rebellion... because its easy for you to talk but your family run away like cowards when they saw war is coming.
Read what I said, and not what you'd like to think I said, you idiot.

Eligible members of my family ran from Australia to the Western Desert and also to New Guinea when the war came. Explain to me how that is running away.

Read what I said, and not what you'd like to think I said, you idiot.

Eligible members of my family ran from Australia to the Western Desert and also to New Guinea when the war came. Explain to me how that is running away.

i remember you saying you had a family here but the left when they saw whats happening between the israelis and the palestinians. you said you still had family here

i remember you saying you had a family here but the left when they saw whats happening between the israelis and the palestinians. you said you still had family here

Again you demonstrate that you only see what you want to see.

I said,... that my Gt Grandfather bought land in Palestine in 1852 and took his family there two years later. The great majority of their descendants left when the Zionists started making trouble,....... not the Palestinians. There were no such thing as "Israelis" then, if you lived there at that time you were a Jewish Palestinian.. The local Arab Palestinians were good and hospitable neighbours who lived and shared in peace with my relations.

Some went back to London, others including my Gt Grandparents and Grandfather came on to Australia, the last group to leave (two families) only came to Australia in 1990s as they saw what was happening in Israel and the occupied territories and were disgusted that Jews could be inhuman as to do to another people that which the Nazis did to the Jews. Several more distant relatives still live in Israel and are ardent members of B'Tselem and that is how I came to be a contributor also.

"Real" Jews have provided the world with some of it's most illustrious Artists, Surgeons, Scholars and Philanthropists, whereas the Zionists have merely provided the world with some of it's worst liars, thugs and war criminals.

It is because of idiots like yourself who drag the name of Jewry down to the level of the Nazis that Anti Semitism is on the rise world wide. Again Jews, per se, find themselves distrusted and despised around the world and with good reason.

Last edited:
Again you demonstrate that you only see what you want to see.

I said,... that my Gt Grandfather bought land in Palestine in 1852 and took his family there two years later. The great majority of their descendants left when the Zionists started making trouble,....... not the Palestinians. There were no such thing as "Israelis" then, if you lived there at that time you were a Jewish Palestinian.. The local Arab Palestinians were good and hospitable neighbours who lived and shared in peace with my relations.

Some went back to London, others including my Gt Grandparents and Grandfather came on to Australia, the last group to leave (two families) only came to Australia in 1990s as they saw what was happening in Israel and the occupied territories and were disgusted that Jews could be inhuman as to do to another people that which the Nazis did to the Jews. Several more distant relatives still live in Israel and are ardent members of B'Tselem and that is how I came to be a contributor also.

"Real" Jews have provided the world with some of it's most illustrious Artists, Surgeons, Scholars and Philanthropists, whereas the Zionists have merely provided the world with some of it's worst liars, thugs and war criminals.

It is because of idiots like yourself who drag the name of Jewry down to the level of the Nazis that Anti Semitism is on the rise world wide. Again Jews, per se, find themselves distrusted and despised around the world and with good reason.

excuse me for not knowing your family history ! and excuse me again, for laughting at your comment.
zionists provided the world only with liard, thungs and war criminals? why dont you look how many ISRAELI nobel prize winners there is... and dont forget Bar Rephaeli
the only thing i see in your comments is blind hate... why the **** do you think you are better than us? you are hiding behind a screen while listening to anti-israeli media, critisizing every move we do without asking why are we doing it? i know i wont change your mind and help you see whats really happening but i dont really give a **** if some idiot half the planet away from israel is thinking... face it, you know nothing about the arabs and the israelis. you probably feel sorry for Abdel Jabari dont you? i believe so, because if your family is a part of B'Tselem that means you are supporting terrorism is the gaza strip and the west bank. dont lie to yourself and think they actually give a **** about you or your family, because if they had the chance, trust me, they would kill you all in the name of Allah and Muhammed. and let me guess, they live and Tel Aviv dont they? let me know how they feel after the 2 rockets fell in Gush Dan.

excuse me for not knowing your family history ! and excuse me again, for laughting at your comment.
zionists provided the world only with liard, thungs and war criminals? why dont you look how many ISRAELI nobel prize winners there is... and dont forget Bar Rephaeli
the only thing i see in your comments is blind hate... why the **** do you think you are better than us?
Because quite simply 99.999% of the world's population is better than you are. You are a supporter of a regime that promotes some of the worst aspects of the Nazis, running people off their land and refusing to allow them to return. You only see hate in my comments because you don't like seeing the truth, and you know it's the truth that's what really irks you. I can't do a thing about that as I am not going to sugar coat the truth to suit you feelings.

What is even worse is that you have the gall and impertinence to go on the internet and try and justify it to a world who now knows better.

you are hiding behind a screen while listening to anti-israeli media, critisizing every move we do without asking why are we doing it? i know i wont change your mind and help you see whats really happening but i dont really give a **** if some idiot half the planet away from israel is thinking... face it, you know nothing about the arabs and the israelis.

And you are not behind your screen? Don't be an idiot all your life, I am doing the same as you are, on my PC that hardly makes me "different" to yourself.

I criticise what you do because it is truly worthy of the harshest criticism the same as I criticise the policies of Nazism,... and for the same reasons. You can't show me, or anyone else anything about what's going on in Israel, we probably see it probably before you do, the world now has almost instantaneous News reporting, you can't hide behind Israeli censorship any more. Israel is a rogue state that will fail by it's own stupidity and thuggish behaviour. You summed up both your own and the collective Israeli mentality when you said:
i dont really give a **** if some idiot half the planet away from israel is thinking
Just what we'd expect from a true sociopath, you have all the necessary traits to be a good Zionazi.

To the best of my knowledge, none of my relatives live in Tel Aviv although a number of them were born there. As for rockets hitting Gush Dan, I'm guessing that they realise that if you provoke people long enough you will get what you deserve.

Last edited:
Because quite simply 99.999% of the world's population is better than you are. You are a supporter of a regime that promotes some of the worst aspects of the Nazis, running people off their land and refusing to allow them to return. You only see hate in my comments because you don't like seeing the truth, and you know it's the truth that's what really irks you. I can't do a thing about that as I am not going to sugar coat the truth to suit you feelings.

What is even worse is that you have the gall and impertinence to go on the internet and try and justify it to a world who now knows better.

And you are not behind your screen? Don't be an idiot all your life, I am doing the same as you are, on my PC that hardly makes me "different" to yourself.

I criticise what you do because it is truly worthy of the harshest criticism the same as I criticise the policies of Nazism,... and for the same reasons. You can't show me, or anyone else anything about what's going on in Israel, we probably see it probably before you do, the world now has almost instantaneous News reporting, you can't hide behind Israeli censorship any more. Israel is a rogue state that will fail by it's own stupidity and thuggish behaviour. You summed up both your own and the collective Israeli mentality when you said: Just what we'd expect from a true sociopath, you have all the necessary traits to be a good Zionazi.

To the best of my knowledge, none of my relatives live in Tel Aviv although a number of them were born there. As for rockets hitting Gush Dan, I'm guessing that they realise that if you provoke people long enough you will get what you deserve.

you just shown how stupid and ignorent you are.... why dont you come to israel or gaza and support the palestinians if you love them so much? have you been here before? because supporting them isnt giving them like on facebook. you are a coward behing a screen (and no im not behind a screen like you because the rockets, alarms, iron dome its all real, something you will never understand) you are just another beautyfull soul who would do anything to the poor people of palestine, until you actually need to do something and not just talk about it.

So now it's god's fault.

since the arrival of Jesus Christ, the old was replaced with the new... since His time the bottom line is you put your faith in Him or you be in deep trouble. When I say we have turned out backs on GOD I mean HIS son.... believe what you will, it is your choice but Jesus spelled it out quite clearly. The world has had a chance to know HIM and accept HIM... again, your choice HE pushes no one to him..... I will not comment further on this thread, good day.

VDKMS.......Just who should live where as all over the world countries have been ruled by invaders and although the government of those invaders have gone many generations of those invaders remain behind and become a part of that country.
In Britain we have seen the Romans, Vikings, Angels, Saxons then the Normans all come and form the population. The same has happened in Palestine and Israel and to say that they have no rights there as they were invaders two thousand years ago does not hold water. More armies have passed over this section of land than probably any other and far a longer period of time. The Jews took by force and lost it just the same as the people they defeated. When Israel was formed it was given certain borders and like those armies before have pushed outwards driving the people that live there out and as history has shown that all armies come and go and other forces come into play and unless Israel can come to peace with its neighbours it will eventually get defeated.

Israel did not start the fight. From day one they were attacked by several Arab armies with the intention of the destruction of the new state. It turned out otherwise. Those attacks are still occuring albeit on a lesser scale (Hamas , Hezbollah). If everyone is allowed to form a new state, so does the Jews.
Even from the beginning of the jewish immigration it was the Arabs who attacked not the Jews. The Jews only defended themselves until they had enough and started to retaliate. The same happens now in Gaza. The media didn't pay attention to the hundreds of rockets Hamas fired on Israel but when Israel said enough is enough and retaliated they were branded (in the Arab world) as the attackers. Hamas does not want peace because in its covenant is written the destruction of Israel. My question to you is: how do you make peace with a neighbour who wants your destruction?

As I have said from in the beginning, the problem is not the Jews, the problem is non-muslims having a country on muslim ground. Replace the Jews/Israel with Christians/whatever name and you will have the same conflict. The PA is more or less secular and give less troubles than Hamas who is in fact a fanatic religious group. Same with Hezbollah, same with Iran. Israel made peace with Jordan (secular) and Egypt (secular for the moment). Lebanon and Syria did not attack Israel so there were no retaliations. It's peacefull. When Israel falls what country will be next? Did you know that Erdogan (Turkey) when he officially visited Gernany he did not go first to Merkel? He went first to the Turkish population and told them not to integrate.

Israel did not start the fight. From day one they were attacked by several Arab armies with the intention of the destruction of the new state. It turned out otherwise. Those attacks are still occuring albeit on a lesser scale (Hamas , Hezbollah). If everyone is allowed to form a new state, so does the Jews.
Even from the beginning of the jewish immigration it was the Arabs who attacked not the Jews. The Jews only defended themselves until they had enough and started to retaliate. The same happens now in Gaza. The media didn't pay attention to the hundreds of rockets Hamas fired on Israel but when Israel said enough is enough and retaliated they were branded (in the Arab world) as the attackers. Hamas does not want peace because in its covenant is written the destruction of Israel. My question to you is: how do you make peace with a neighbour who wants your destruction?

As I have said from in the beginning, the problem is not the Jews, the problem is non-muslims having a country on muslim ground. Replace the Jews/Israel with Christians/whatever name and you will have the same conflict. The PA is more or less secular and give less troubles than Hamas who is in fact a fanatic religious group. Same with Hezbollah, same with Iran. Israel made peace with Jordan (secular) and Egypt (secular for the moment). Lebanon and Syria did not attack Israel so there were no retaliations. It's peacefull. When Israel falls what country will be next? Did you know that Erdogan (Turkey) when he officially visited Gernany he did not go first to Merkel? He went first to the Turkish population and told them not to integrate.

a few days ago Assad's army fired a few projectiles into israeli territory. israel reacted when it happened again, and when soldiers fired on IDF forces. luckily it didnt escalate any further...

Back