Israel gets F-35!

"Do you happen to have any tail numbers for those Su-27 by any chance? Like you mention before "shoots hole's" in your comments pretty fast."

Well what holes do you speak of? That Iran is not stronger than any of its neighbors? That Iran has more money and some form of domestic reverse engineering capability than Syria?

"Maybe those 10,000 row boats of death oh better yet maybe they could tow (10) F-14s up next time for the next Iranian photo shoot, that would be most glorious."

See you know what its funny how every time I point out something that goes against peoples narrow believes I get accused of being a fan of them, does it ever figure into your mind that I could be playing devil's advocate or that if you look past your anti-Iranian views that you would see Iran is a regional superpower, that it dominates the gulf countries and that the only thing that challenges the Iranians in the Gulf is the huge American naval armada located their. What I mean by Iran being a regional superpower is that besides the huge American naval armada, Iran can militarily beat those small Gulf nations, am I wrong for believing that? NO. Even the U.S. admiral of the American naval flotilla stated that Iran is the dominant country in the Gulf region.

Lets remember I said Iran is a regional superpower not a Middle East Superpower don't get it confused, regional means the Gulf region. Lets look at the nations that are located in the Gulf; tiny Bahrain, tiny Kuwait, tiny UAE, tiny Oman, tiny Qatar, destroyed Iraq, and Saudis who can't fly or repair anything without foreign assistance. No look at these sorry bunch of nations, you will see what I mean about Iran is a regional superpower.

"Don't be so sure of yourself so I assume from your post your sort of an Iranian supporter as well, that's just so interesting.

Anyway like your Iranian Su-27s so magical are they not , the rest of the weapons Iran bought can mostly be research if one would bother doing so."

I am sure, Does Iranian airspace get invaded and their military sites get bombed like Syria? NO, so therefore can't compare Iranian air defense to Syria's, Iran credibility to defend their airspace is a lot better than Syria's and that is why no one bombs their sites with impunity, while Israel bombs Syrian sites with impunity. Does their airspace and territory get violated with impunity like nuclear armed Pakistan? NO. Therefore, since Syria and Pakistan get attacked and not Iran, it should tell you that Iran has some credible defenses.

"Basically on the same level it would be a hard fine trying to locate Iran's purchases of modern SAMs.

Sorry for going off topic I see since post 13# that F-35 aren't the topic anymore. Mod's I was wondering could these last post's be moved into Iranian weapons thread or a S-400 thread? I'm hoping to add to the 'The Israel gets F-35s thread" as time goes buy if would be a good source of information having it one place."

I should stay out of this discussion but the reason why I joined was another member tried to compare Syria and Iran air defenses, and I wanted to shed some light that Iran and Syria are not the same. Go and misconstrued and distract from my points, the only reason other members speak of the S-400 and S-300 is that these are the only credible air defense systems that can handle and F-35. So if people are going to talk about an aircraft its only sensible that they will also discuss ways it can be countered and different scenarios such as the Iran scenario, because those planes will most likely be used against Iran, so you may believe that members have digressed from topic but its not so.

Last edited:
Facts

I have more problems with the information in your post then you being an Iranian supporter or what ever.
You said Iran has Su-27 that's a mistake, you have made other comments about Russian made weapons as well that were wrong, but you don't back up your words.
You talk of those smaller Gulf countries that Iran can dominate if Iran wanted too, all of them have more modern weapons then Iran. Iran has more people and run by a government that isn't sable unlike all those other countries you mention. Fear is Iran's best weapon in the Gulf region funny isn't Iran who always said the US does the same thing. I guess it's ok when Iran does it and not the big bad Americans. Iran's has a larger standing army then most do in the region but I ask you did those type of tactics work against Iraq? Eight years if fighting a country the US and others rolled up in a month. And that was in 1991 between then and now what has Iran the true power house of the Gulf region buy?

Just about every country in the Gulf region gets along with the US and most of the world only Iran is the main trouble. I call it like I see it Iran is the most unstable country/government in the Gulf. All of those countries you listed would love to see a new government in Iran, most can't say in public the fear thing but nobody is pro-Iran. If the US wasn't a Israel allied and which I'm glad we are 98% of all the countries would turn on Iran in a heartbeat It's the only thing that keeps them from publicly cutting off Iran is the dislike of Israel. No one want to deal with the crazies that run that country

The US armed forces wouldn't have to be in the Gulf if it were not for Iran, proud of that?

Judging that the reason Iran's air defenses must be stronger then Syria or Pakistan because no attacks have been made is not correct. Just like your Iranian Su-27 you know what your told or what's drilled in your head. Iran's defense net is very near what Syria is because of logic not because of how I feel about Iran or it's government. If you don't buy the weapons then you don't have the weapons.

A modern air force would basically roll over 90% of Iran just as easy as Iraq's, there just nothing there that's ground breaking. Take out the command and control, the few air assets Iran has nothing good no matter you think, coastal anti-ship missiles, rocket/missiles like North Korea's artillery the only not so easily stopped weapons. You don't think 600 fighters, bombers, cruise missiles, could do that against a 80s level defensive system? It's just the sorry afterward mess that's nobody wants period or it would have been done already.

the only reason other members speak of the S-400 and S-300 is that these are the only credible air defense systems that can handle and F-35
Use logic please how would you know if the S-300 could EVEN see a F-35 never mind handle it? You do realized that the US has seen S-300 systems before and that Israel has trained against Greece's? Why do you think Russia's working on the S-400 FOR? What do you think it's like a new car and the world just wants the latest model! No because we know it already, it's beatable. The other poster I assume is an Iranian living in Canada because that military blog lists SAM in different countries. I gave him a public means of looking for himself and he still talked about them, only Russia has the S-400. That web site is a joke the one he attached it said in moving quotes along the top that in Israel Jewish people were pulling non Jewish cab drivers out of their cabs on the holiday, and you believe that brainwashing ****. So now everybody with a computer in Iran and in the Gulf Region or for that fact the world looking at ass backwards webs sites thinks that true? That's so stupid in that 2008 people in Iran would look at that site and this what this guy in a military forum attaches as fact?

I did paid attention to your first few post and have tons of questions about your country and it's military if your really from where you say you are. But your just another brain wash Iranian spreading the joy like we haven't seen a hundred of you already please. I saw it on like your forth post you might even have somebody writing your posts for you as far as I know.

Last edited:
gd_bless_usa_and_israel.jpg

"Use logic please how would you know if the S-300 could EVEN see a F-35 never mind handle it? You do realized that the US has seen S-300 systems before and that Israel has trained against Greece's? Why do you think Russia's working on the S-400 FOR? What do you think it's like a new car and the world just wants the latest model! No because we know it already, it's beatable. The other poster I assume is an Iranian living in Canada because that military blog lists SAM in different countries. I gave him a public means of looking for himself and he still talked about them, only Russia has the S-400. That web site is a joke the one he attached it said in moving quotes along the top that in Israel Jewish people were pulling non Jewish cab drivers out of their cabs on the holiday, and you believe that brainwashing ****. So now everybody with a computer in Iran and in the Gulf Region or for that fact the world looking at ass backwards webs sites thinks that true? That's so stupid in that 2008 people in Iran would look at that site and this what this guy in a military forum attaches as fact?"

Greece said they turned their S-300 missiles off when they were training with the Israelis and part of the condition of the Greeks recieving the S-300 was that they do not let outsiders evaluate that system, and the S-300 of the 90s is not the same system as the S-300 of today, it has seen some upgrades over they years to increase their capabilities until more units of the S-400 missiles are mass produced.

Sherman says- No! Bad! Don't!

Last edited by a moderator:
"They don't let outsiders evaluate the system because they know it doesn't work the way it's supposed to."-Redneck

No, the reason they don't let outsiders evaluate the system is because if outsiders are able to analyze the system, the system will become useless and its weaknesses and strengths and the best way to counter it would be known. God forbid if war started between Greece and Turkey, Greece will seriously jeopardize their air defense capabilities since both countries that want to analyze the system such as Israel and America are also allies with Turkey also, who is to say those S-300 secrets won't end up in Turkish hands or any other enemy that may arise in the future. And Russia also does not want 1 of its best air defense systems compromised, just like if Israel ends up getting the F-35 America will attach a condition that Israel does not let any outsiders evaluate the system even if they are an ally of Israel and that no copied parts of the F-35 be exported by Israel.

This no evaluation condition is not something Russia alone attaches to its most advance and secret systems but every nation attaches that such as America. Because no country wants the secrets to its defense falling into enemy hands. That is why when Israel and Greece participated in that excercise, Greece completely shut down their S-300 air defense system so that Israeli AWACS and fighter jets don't get their frequencies and such. Greece plans to only fully activate the S-300 when enemy aircraft are detected heading towards its airspace, and when its turned on it engages the enemy as not to give the enemy time to analyze it.

That means the hardware will have never been tested until a real intercept mission lands on their lap. You realize what that means?

Back