Israel Crush Palestinians

--
Boots

February 25th, 2005  
Whispering Death

Topic: Israel Crush Palestinians

First off, here's my bias, I'm a big supporter of Israel. Not going to pretend to be in the middle here so just know that's the viewpoint I'm writing from.

That being said, why is Israel putting up with all this murder? Why doesn't Israel just F*ing crush the palestinians and destroy them and kick them out of the country. Why not just say, here's the line for the west bank and it's all yours, you deal with it, gaza strip? Ours, get the hell out in one week or we will kill everyone in there. We're going to guard every checkpoint, no palestinians into Israeli territory. Jordan, Syria, Egypt? Got a problem with this, I will F*ing nuke you.

I don't care what side of the argument you are on morally, if your country was the much much bigger power would yours put up with this without going to war? If this was America and the Indians(Native Americans) where pulling this crap on us do you have any clue how few hours it would take our military/politicans to make sure they could never bomb another buss/nightclub again?

I just don't get why Israel doesn't just put an end to this at bayonette point once and for all.
February 26th, 2005  
Pyro

the only reason i can think of why they dont want to kick them out is they are afraid of either starting a big war or losing the US as a friend and ally. just my 2 cents
February 26th, 2005  
Whispering Death

Most Americans really don't give a crap about the palestinians. After 9/11 the average Joe American really doesn't have much respect for Muslim Terrorists.

Lots of Europe sympathise with the Palestinians but, seriously, they arn't going to do anything about it. I mean, really, do you see the French invading Israel?

The truth is that after 60 years of evidence am seriously of the opinion that peace isn't going to work. We have had war throughout human history for a reason and I think it is absolutely insane to leave the situation as is.

Israel has the much stronger hand right now and I just don't see why they don't just use it to protect their citizens. I just can't fathom a good gov't that doesn't do everything in its power to protect its citizens.
--
Boots
February 26th, 2005  
rocco

israel is a democracy, which is why it responds weakly... also it has always wanted peace... just wanted its holy land and no more... unfortunately the liberal/arab media had made israel look like an evil regime, and even though israel is nuthing like it is portrayed by anti-semetic liberal european media and arab media for some reason it tries to show that it isnt...
February 26th, 2005  
TBA_PAKI

Let me point out few important things!

--> Firstly, the arabs want that Israel should move back to the old Israeli-Palestinian border settlement (before the 6-day war). Actually Israel won that war and captured some regions but current palestinian situation points that Israel will have to compromise on this issue to some extent.

--> Secondly, US president is paving road for end to this decades of hostility between Israel and arabs and so that Israel should enjoy broader diplomatic ties and US also does not want to risk any more enemity with muslims around the globe (which also helps it to achieve victory in its "War-on-Terror").

--> Thirdly, any new war between Isreal and Arab nations will be very dangerous. Since Iran would also threaten Isreal and not to forget that many arabs have armed themselves with western weaponry!

--> Fourthly, solving any major dispute involves some drastic steps to be taken by all the parties involved and real under-standing of the situation.
February 26th, 2005  
Xion

Quote:
Fourthly, solving any major dispute involves some drastic steps to be taken by all the parties involved and real under-standing of the situation

Real understanding can only take place when the extremist arab terrorists stop killing innocent ppl.

Also Hamas should realise that Israel has the power to crush them within days... as happened during the six-days war but Israel has shown restraint.They should be thankful to Israel that they are alive hitherto.
February 26th, 2005  
TBA_PAKI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xion
Quote:
Fourthly, solving any major dispute involves some drastic steps to be taken by all the parties involved and real under-standing of the situation

Real understanding can only take place when the extremist arab terrorists stop killing innocent ppl.

Also Hamas should realise that Israel has the power to crush them within days... as happened during the six-days war but Israel has shown restraint.They should be thankful to Israel that they are alive hitherto.
I agree with your point and Hamas is the real hurdle between the Israeli-Palestinian problem, but I am optimistic about recent move in the right path!
February 26th, 2005  
Redneck

Whispering Death, tone it down, another post like this and you will receive a temporary ban. You can make your point without using that language.