Israel compared to Saddam's regime; interesting

Christos

ispal.jpg

Isreal never messed with the USA, now did it? ;) I dont know alot about Irseal's history so i cant verify any of this.

Sherman's gonna give a long speech about this one. :?

Ok, aside from all of the other misinformation there, under "Wars Started" alone, Israel did not start any of those wars, each time they were invaded (kind of like saying Poland started World War II).

That's interesting but then again...one of em with the US so that makes em good guys and the other didnt want the US in there country...bad guys

Redneck said:
Ok, aside from all of the other misinformation there, under "Wars Started" alone, Israel did not start any of those wars, each time they were invaded (kind of like saying Poland started World War II).

Wow this guy really doesn't know history...

In 1967 they were NOT invaded... When they invaded Lebanon they were NOT INVADED... Again, as a mod you should be the one who knows stuff, it's the opposite you have people here teaching you.. That chart is dead on accurate..

A brief overview of the Six Day War.

Israels neighbors refused negotiations with her. Syria began shelling Israel and Israeli provocation (an attack on an irrigation project that would have drained a newly constructed Israeli lake, or something to that effect). Meanwhile, terrorist attacks are frequent. Israels airforce score a few victories against Syria. Egypt began a blockade, cutting off Israel. Just about every country in the area unites against Israel, with the sole intention to destroy her. Israel strikes first, destroys the Egyptian air force, and wins the war without much difficulty.

By the way, not a good idea to insult the Admin.

Christos said:
Wow this guy really doesn't know history...

In 1967 they were NOT invaded... When they invaded Lebanon they were NOT INVADED... Again, as a mod you should be the one who knows stuff, it's the opposite you have people here teaching you.. That chart is dead on accurate..

Keep your personal "vendetta" against Redneck to yourself..

If that chart is accurate or not depends very much on who reads it, and his/hers background...
It's no problem to add USA to the list as well.
(or even Canada or other countries, with some research and imagination).

I suggest that you do some research yourself before you post in the future.
Posts like that can trigger some very interesting discussions, and I'll allow them as long as you (all) can keep them civilized and can back up your own statements....
I do not always agree with all posts in the forum, but I do accept that others may have different views than me, and so should you all...

Flaming is NOT accepted!

LOL

Christos, You lack basic understanding of the middle-east and it's conflicts. You speak of things you know nothing about. Israel did not start the 1967, or the 1956 wars. The Egyptians closed the bay of eilat to Israeli shiping both times. Both times the Arab nations were arming for conlict with Israel. The Egyptians allready declared war on Israel before the 1967 war started. I wouldent call the invasion of lebanon a smart military action, it was a mistake. But lebanon was(and is) a breeding ground for terror. The 17500 Lebanese you refer to, well if you mean the Sabra and Shatila affair, the killers were acctually Christian-Lebanese.

Re: LOL

sherman105 said:
Christos, You lack basic understanding of the middle-east and it's conflicts. You speak of things you know nothing about. Israel did not start the 1967, or the 1956 wars. The Egyptians closed the bay of eilat to Israeli shiping both times. Both times the Arab nations were arming for conlict with Israel. The Egyptians allready declared war on Israel before the 1967 war started. I wouldent call the invasion of lebanon a smart military action, it was a mistake. But lebanon was(and is) a breeding ground for terror. The 17500 Lebanese you refer to, well if you mean the Sabra and Shatila affair, the killers were acctually Christian-Lebanese.

Cough. cough, I lack?

If you knew your history, you'd know that the Sabra and Shatila massacre claimed at most 3000 lives! The chat talks about the massacre of Lebanese in general after the invasion; I'm not exactly sure if it includes the S&S massacre.

But chris In the End The Isrealy's won and now is the only power in the middle east whats done is done...

(btw the egyptians pushed back the isrealys in isreal and were about to invaded if it wasint for the peace treaty...)

And in the end :
"The art of war is, in the last result, the art of keeping one’s freedom of action"
- Xenophon, Greek historian (c. 430-355 BC)

wow

firstly-Christos, I never said anything about the amount of dead in abra and shatila, notice i said "if you mean" I knew that figure was not matching, but obvcourse, nothing you wrote there resembls the truth, so who can tell....Frankly, im sick of this nonsens. Israel is, was, and will be the only true democracy in the middle east.

J2f, who would imagin, i agree with you. The arabs in 1967 were planning to destroy Israel.

Oh, Redleg, am i not the best for keeping civil? Im trying hard.......................... ;)

The reason why saddam became how he did is because the us gave weapons to saddam to fight off the iranian islamic revolution...and when saddam had depts the US turned there backs on him...HENCE the hatred for the US

Jtf2 said:
The reason why saddam became how he did is because the us gave weapons to saddam to fight off the iranian islamic revolution...and when saddam had depts the US turned there backs on him...HENCE the hatred for the US

:lol:

hc^patonki wrote:
How Iraq has ever messed with USA?

Well, first off the United States are currently fighting a war against terrorism. The same terrorists group of terrorists which attacked the World Trade Center. We knew Saddam had been training, suppling and paying for these terrorists. So, we cut off the head of terrorist organization by destroying Saddam's regime. Besides, the man was killing his own people; once we were there we had the power to help the suffering people of Iraq by ending Saddam's regime.

But thats not the point of this thread as FutureRANGER said,
Isreal: GOOD Guys
Iraq: BAD Guys

Back