Israel , America or palestine is terriost ?

hello All ,
as a muslim i would just like too ask all of you , is israel and america are terriosts or they are doing the right thing invasions in different countries palestine , iraq , afganistan , and planing to do in more countries ?

tumblr_lxjm4n4umw1rn1xxfo1_400.gif

hello All ,
as a muslim i would just like too ask all of you , is israel and america are terriosts or they are doing the right thing invasions in different countries palestine , iraq , afganistan , and planing to do in more countries ?
I have got news for you:

-We are not in Iraq.
-We are leaving Afghanistan.
-Israel isn't in Gaza, and there was never a Palestinian country anyway so this wasn't occupation anyway.

But I'm sure you'll find new reason to butcher innocent non-Muslims.

palestine is not a country
why dont you tell me why muslims execute people who drink alchohol and women who want to drive and edgucate.

Last edited:
you mean saddam as a dictator?!?!? and i was wondering why he kept winning 110% of the vote...

palestine is not a country
why dont you tell me why muslims execute people who drink alchohol and women who want to drive and edgucate.
bad cartman, bad cartman
action-smiley-047.gif
action-smiley-047.gif

how dare you ask such a logical question of a person who's religion will behead a 3yr old because she is a Christian..... bad cartman.

bad cartman, bad cartman
action-smiley-047.gif
action-smiley-047.gif

how dare you ask such a logical question of a person who's religion will behead a 3yr old because she is a Christian..... bad cartman.

or how the taliban shot a 14 year old girl in her schoolbus because she had a blog about women rights in afghanistan....

I have got news for you:

-We are not in Iraq.
-We are leaving Afghanistan.
-Israel isn't in Gaza, and there was never a Palestinian country anyway so this wasn't occupation anyway.

But I'm sure you'll find new reason to butcher innocent non-Muslims.

So,... you are eager to prove that you are another certifiable idiot, We may be members of the coalition, but that does not mean that we have no eyes, ears or brains to know what is actually going on.

-We knowingly invaded Iraq under the false premise that they allegedly had WMD.
-We are leaving Afghanistan only because we can't control them, so in fact we have been driven out.
-Israel may not be physically occupying Gaza at this moment in time, but they have held it under siege restricting and limiting all humanitarian aid whenever they are not, so it may as well be under occupation.

Don't worry too much about the Muslims. If your country's politicians had an ounce of moral fortitude the Muslims wouldn't even be a problem.

or how the taliban shot a 14 year old girl in her schoolbus because she had a blog about women rights in afghanistan....
How about the Israelis shooting farmers harvesting their crops,... while being filmed by International aid activists, and IDF soldiers deliberately shooting children sitting eating sweets. (Already posted on this forum)

Israeli officer: I was right to shoot 13-year-old child

Radio exchange contradicts army version of Gaza killing.

An Israeli army officer who repeatedly shot a 13-year-old Palestinian girl in Gaza dismissed a warning from another soldier that she was a child by saying he would have killed her even if she was three years old.
There's more, a lot lot more....

Last edited:
How about the Israelis shooting farmers harvesting their crops,... while being filmed by International aid activists, and IDF soldiers deliberately shooting children sitting eating sweets. (Already posted on this forum)

everything that you show on our side you can see in the palestinian side aswell (actually more than you can see on ours)
plus its not that hard changing what the soldiers actually said to what you see (you should know B'Tselem and many other pro palestinains do that)

So,... you are eager to prove that you are another certifiable idiot, We may be members of the coalition, but that does not mean that we have no eyes, ears or brains to know what is actually going on.

Just your opinion.

-We knowingly invaded Iraq under the false premise that they allegedly had WMD.

WRONG - most western intelligence agencies were very convinced Sadam had them. And Sadam was doing everything to let the world believe he had them.

-We are leaving Afghanistan only because we can't control them, so in fact we have been driven out.

We are keeping to our schedule. It's time the Afghans do their security work themselves. We are not being driven out. It's only in your mind.
-Israel may not be physically occupying Gaza at this moment in time, but they have held it under siege restricting and limiting all humanitarian aid whenever they are not, so it may as well be under occupation.

Give me evidence of your claim that Israel is limiting all humanitarian aid. I know in advance that you can't because it is a lie, but that's your speciality, isn't it?

More than 120 trucks with humanitarian aid are waiting to enter Gaza but they can't get in because the crossing is under Hamas rocket attacks!

The United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestinian Refugees (UNRWA) gets supplies for 1.2 million Palestinians through Israel into Gaza.

here's another one : "On Nov. 18, while Tel Aviv and other population centers were under rocket attacks, Israel transferred 80 truckloads of food and medical equipment into Gaza, according to an official announcement. Israeli border personnel facilitated transfer of the convoys at great risk to themselves. The crossings have come under repeated attacks by Hamas."

Don't worry too much about the Muslims. If your country's politicians had an ounce of moral fortitude the Muslims wouldn't even be a problem.

Like these? (Paris 2005)

images

It started with a muslim criminal, chased by the police, who hid in a elecrticity cabin and died. The muslims blamed the police. The riots spread to 274 towns, 8,973 cars damaged, 2.880 arrests, $200 million in damage.

And propably disproved.

But not as much as the Palestinian rocket attacks on civilians. That person could have been a terrorist but not one civilian targeted by the Palestinians is a threat.

That evil Israeli force is the only force worldwide that calls people to leave the targeted zone, that drops pamphlets to leave the targeted zone and that uses non lethal projectiles to scare people away from the targeted area. If there are still civilian casualties they propably were in the vicinity of a high value target (allowed by laws of war) or not allow to leave by the Jihadists (not allowed by laws of war).

a friend of mine, he was in the israeli special forces during the second intifada, told me an interesting story... apparently, the palestinians gave childrens weapons and explosives to throw and attack israeli soldiers. they are as much as a threat as grown men. and no i dont support shooting innocent children while they are eating sweets for no reason (which probably didnt happened) as we saw in the Muhammad Al Dura case; pro palestinians and palestinians doesnt have a problem with lying.

i found a very interesting video !
pro palestinian and palestinians protesters in Jerusalem ran away like chickens when their precious Hamas fired at them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=IZbBCBt2s8o#!

the second time from the start of this escalation hamas rockets has hit near palestinian towns near jerusalem... ironic

Last edited:
a friend of mine, he was in the israeli special forces during the second intifada, told me an interesting story... apparently, the palestinians gave childrens weapons and explosives to throw and attack israeli soldiers. they are as much as a threat as grown men. and no i dont support shooting innocent children while they are eating sweets for no reason (which probably didnt happened) as we saw in the Muhammad Al Dura case; pro palestinians and palestinians doesnt have a problem with lying.

i found a very interesting video !
pro palestinian and palestinians protesters in Jerusalem ran away like chickens when their precious Hamas fired at them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=IZbBCBt2s8o#!

the second time from the start of this escalation hamas rockets has hit near palestinian towns near jerusalem... ironic
Judging on past Israeli fairy stories, your "friend" is most probably an pathological liar.

Oh yes, it happened and was reported by the international Press. As was the case of IDF troops using Palestinian farmers as target practice across the border.

What the Palestinians do to their own people is of no concern to you or I, as it is nothing compared to what Israel does. What you should be worried about are your own thieving, murdering monsters who shoot innocent people for no reason other than the fact that they can. Knowing that they will not be properly punished, if at all.

always with them negative waves........

I note however he has not come back to answer your questions....

Last edited:
Judging on past Israeli fairy stories, your "friend" is most probably an pathological liar.

Oh yes, it happened and was reported by the international Press. As was the case of IDF troops using Palestinian farmers as target practice across the border.

What the Palestinians do to their own people is of no concern to you or I, as it is nothing compared to what Israel does. What you should be worried about are your own thieving, murdering monsters who shoot innocent people for no reason other than the fact that they can. Knowing that they will not be properly punished, if at all.

you probably know the muhammad al dura case... thats how the "internation press" does their reporting about israel. you know nothing about what israel does... how many times i need to tell you that not every thing you see online is true? and my friend is not a lier nor his story is a lie. you wish you was a half man as he is (size and skills). not like you, i have a REAL live resources, people who have actually been there and they have no reason to lie, not like your resources.

Back