Israel , America or palestine is terriost ?

No,... it's not. You obviously failed to abide by the second part of your own answer, "under condition to keep their opinions for themselves"

Had you done that, there would never have been any objection. Admit it, you said something completely stupid and now you are trying to justify it.

If you care to read back through my posts, you will see that I am no great admirer of US policies regarding many things, but I still think you were just trying to get a reaction with a poorly thought out remark, and that weakens your argument a great deal.

The US may be far from perfect, but as someone pointed out, your own country is no better, and neither is mine.

I only answered on the question,what do I think about Palestinian issue with those two countries.Your country?It's a colony,and USA don't have history longer than 200years,and hey wait Americans exterminated native Americans,and Australians exterminated Aborigines...and they you talk about genocide,first clean your yard,and then someone else's,,,

I only answered on the question,what do I think about Palestinian issue with those two countries.Your country?It's a colony,and USA don't have history longer than 200years,and hey wait Americans exterminated native Americans,and Australians exterminated Aborigines...and they you talk about genocide,first clean your yard,and then someone else's,,,

Just for your education. In Australia we did not exterminate our Aboriginals, nor was there ever any government policy to do so. In fact it was made a Capital offence to murder an aboriginal in 1832, that is 180 years ago. many men were hung for it, the first few in 1837, (only because it took 5 years to catch them) We started cleaning up our backyard a lonnnnggg time ago. Yes we still have room for improvement, but we are working on it all the time.

As far as the Palestine problem goes you will find that there is probably not a single person on this site who has argued for justice more than I have. I have also noted the comparison between the Israelis and their determination to carry out policies that they could have only learned from the nazis. I have also provided links to many Jewish scholars and academics who agree.

I do agree that the US involvement in this act of treachery has bought the world closer to WWIII than any other problem in the world and is the root cause of all the Global Islamic terrorism that we see today,.... However I think it would be a fairly long stretch of the imagination to call the US "a terrorist state".

Last edited:
For me it's just a job like any other.Soldiers are paid not to think,but to follow their orders.When I said thing about being worse than Nazi's I meant on the politics!

Then you need to clarify what you mean. But, even the generalization you made about politics is grossly inaccurate. If you disagreed with Nazi politics in Germany you were "sent away" or killed. That's hardly the case here in the states. While our political system isn't perfect, it is certainly not a dictatorship...which is exactly what the Nazi party was in Nazi Germany.

I think you need to revise your comment on soldiers "not thinking" either. If you don't know what you're talking about then don't talk about it. Soldiers, at least in the US Army, are given great freedom to exercise their brains for problem solving. Initiative is one of the most prized attributes in this Army. The entire concept of commanders intent revolves around subordinates dealing with any challenges on their own initiative as long as it meets what the commander ultimately wants to achieve.

If you're not familiar with the military, don't generalize about us. It only makes you look like a fool.

Just for your education. In Australia we did not exterminate our Aboriginals, nor was there ever any government policy to do so. In fact it was made a Capital offence to murder an aboriginal in 1832, that is 180 years ago. many men were hung for it, the first few in 1837, (only because it took 5 years to catch them) We started cleaning up our backyard a lonnnnggg time ago. Yes we still have room for improvement, but we are working on it all the time.

As far as the Palestine problem goes you will find that there is probably not a single person on this site who has argued for justice more than I have. I have also noted the comparison between the Israelis and their determination to carry out policies that they could have only learned from the nazis. I have also provided links to many Jewish scholars and academics who agree.

I do agree that the US involvement in this act of treachery has bought the world closer to WWIII than any other problem in the world and is the root cause of all the Global Islamic terrorism that we see today,.... However I think it would be a fairly long stretch of the imagination to call the US "a terrorist state".

I'm sorry if I've offended You,not others buy only You it's not a problem for me to admit I made a mistake maybe...but in my eyes US government are legal terrorists,don't forget I've seen their "democracy" back in '99 now with Palestine is the same as with Kosovo and Metohija,but this time there is another actor called Israel.And if America isn't terroristic why they have army all around the world?It's all about the money,and their pockets,like they give a d... about any of us.

You don't offend me at all, but I'm glad that you are willing to listen. We all have our faults.

It's not about money,.. well not directly. It's about power and influence in the world, which has the same effect, it makes a country richer in the end, and I agree, they don't give a damn about anyone else,... but show me a country that does??

That is just human nature.

Last edited:

The US declared its' independence from Great Britain on 4 July 1776. I wasn't a math major in college...but that's more than 200 years ago...Not to mention the 200 years of colonization by England, Spain, and France previous to our declared independence. (in North America)

Of course, I don't know what the hell our countries age has to do with anything on this discussion. What was the point of bringing this up? What are you trying to say? What is your argument here? I have no idea what point you're trying to make.

I would argue the US is probably guilty of incredible short sightedness...But we are FAR from being a terrorist state. Don't think for a second there are not people in this country who are wholly against the foriegn escapades our country has participated in the last 50 years. The democratic process takes time...but anti intervention ideations are taking hold in this country. Finally.

Also, be careful what you wish for. Much of what the US foriegn policy does is to act as a stabilizing force for the global economy...If we pull back and "take all of our toys home"...the world may end up being a much more chaotic place...with a lot less predictability. That's a recipe for inflation and unstable markets. Not to mention the lack of security on the sea zones where a majority of worlds goods are shipped...whether you like it or not, you, along with everyone using the global market, benefit from us protecting international shipping.

Last edited:
Then you need to clarify what you mean. But, even the generalization you made about politics is grossly inaccurate. If you disagreed with Nazi politics in Germany you were "sent away" or killed. That's hardly the case here in the states. While our political system isn't perfect, it is certainly not a dictatorship...which is exactly what the Nazi party was in Nazi Germany.

I think you need to revise your comment on soldiers "not thinking" either. If you don't know what you're talking about then don't talk about it. Soldiers, at least in the US Army, are given great freedom to exercise their brains for problem solving. Initiative is one of the most prized attributes in this Army. The entire concept of commanders intent revolves around subordinates dealing with any challenges on their own initiative as long as it meets what the commander ultimately wants to achieve.

If you're not familiar with the military, don't generalize about us. It only makes you look like a fool.

And once again I meant on the policy,government doesn't ask soldiers where the war will be,or if they should go or no that's what I meant with saying they are not allowed to think.Maybe next time I should be more specific.And I've soldiers in my family.

The US declared its' independence from Great Britain on 4 July 1776. I wasn't a math major in college...but that's more than 200 years ago...Not to mention the 200 years of colonization by England, Spain, and France previous to our declared independence. (in North America)

Of course, I don't know what the hell our countries age has to do with anything on this discussion. What was the point of bringing this up? What are you trying to say? What is your argument here? I have no idea what point you're trying to make.

I would argue the US is probably guilty of incredible short sightedness...But we are FAR from being a terrorist state. Don't think for a second there are not people in this country who are wholly against the foriegn escapades our country has participated in the last 50 years. The democratic process takes time...but anti intervention ideations are taking hold in this country. Finally.

Also, be careful what you wish for. Much of what the US foriegn policy does is to act as a stabilizing force for the global economy...If we pull back and "take all of our toys home"...the world may end up being a much more chaotic place...with a lot less predictability. That's a recipe for inflation and unstable markets. Not to mention the lack of security on the sea zones where a majority of worlds goods are shipped...whether you like it or not, you, along with everyone using the global market, benefit from us protecting international shipping.

My country is occupied by your,how you can expect I'll say something nice about your?You can take your toys back to home,and let others to live their lives,but we all know good it's not about that but about the money,why don't you go in some poor country ?Bringing peace,and democracy with your toys?WOW,I remember of that on the papers which has been throwed here in '99.And Palestinian issue is very similar to our,so yeah I'm on their side I felt on my skin your democracy!

My country is occupied by your,how you can expect I'll say something nice about your?You can take your toys back to home,and let others to live their lives,but we all know good it's not about that but about the money,why don't you go in some poor country ?Bringing peace,and democracy with your toys?WOW,I remember of that on the papers which has been throwed here in '99.And Palestinian issue is very similar to our,so yeah I'm on their side I felt on my skin your democracy!

I sympathise with you, however I think that in fact you will find that Brinktk is a very fair and reasonable man. He is aware of what you are talking about, all he is trying to do is perhaps point out that he sees your opinion not as "wrong", but as tending to be somewhat extreme.

If you've read my previous posts you'd know exactly how I feel about the US intervening in other countries affairs. You'd also know that I have a very deep resentment of US/Israel relations. I think most of our problems in the Middle East stem from the toxic relationship they have on us.

At the same time, if we were to totally pull out from all the world the entire world would be affected. We have to employ our military with a tempered hand...

I suppose we could have just stayed out of Kosovo and let the death count go into the hundred of thousands or even millions. We waited several years before intervening in Bosnia because we thought Western Europe would handle it...instead they sat on their hands while almost a million people were killed. Perhaps we should have waited five years and a million lives later before intervening in Kosovo. What's the monetary interest the US has in Kosovo again? BTW, less than a thousand US troops sponsored by NATO in a country is hardly an occupation. NATO has had authority in Kosovo since it started back in 99. The US has been the largest contributer of troops to the cause. If you have a problem with US troops there, take it up with NATO or the UN. I would gladly have our troops out of there, Afghanistan, Africa, Kuwait, Saudi, and any other place where people are trying to kill us simply for being there. It's not our problem. I could care less if you all want to kill each other for the next 4 centuries.

If you've read my previous posts you'd know exactly how I feel about the US intervening in other countries affairs. You'd also know that I have a very deep resentment of US/Israel relations. I think most of our problems in the Middle East stem from the toxic relationship they have on us.

At the same time, if we were to totally pull out from all the world the entire world would be affected. We have to employ our military with a tempered hand...

I suppose we could have just stayed out of Kosovo and let the death count go into the hundred of thousands or even millions. We waited several years before intervening in Bosnia because we thought Western Europe would handle it...instead they sat on their hands while almost a million people were killed. Perhaps we should have waited five years and a million lives later before intervening in Kosovo. What's the monetary interest the US has in Kosovo again? BTW, less than a thousand US troops sponsored by NATO in a country is hardly an occupation. NATO has had authority in Kosovo since it started back in 99. The US has been the largest contributer of troops to the cause. If you have a problem with US troops there, take it up with NATO or the UN. I would gladly have our troops out of there, Afghanistan, Africa, Kuwait, Saudi, and any other place where people are trying to kill us simply for being there. It's not our problem. I could care less if you all want to kill each other for the next 4 centuries.

About Bosnia I won't discuss since I love Bosnians and I've no problem with them they are not like those terrorists(Albanians).Yes,you're right you should all stayed out of KiM,do we put our noses in your bussines?NO!Kosovo is rich with ores,smells like good interest.Wait,Tito has opened borders,gave to Albanians homes,but that wasn't enough for them,they wanted more than just that.Give someone a hand,he will take an whole arm.(I'm tired to write once again history about this).Then Albanians cried for help,they took organs from Serbs,which they have been selling in America,and Israel.Why you didn't protected Serbs,but those terrorists?You needed a land to make a base,it's a second largest base in the Europe I know how it's look like,it's like a whole American town there,must admit looks kinda nice.I know that if Russians didn't gave up,there would be a WWIII they had to do so.If Serbs are terrorists hows that possible that Albanians from Bujanovac,Presevo and Medvedja made a monument in Serbia?When Serbian government asked them to move it,they sent a msg that it's not hard for them to get in uniforms once again and take guns,so who started the war?

I sympathise with you, however I think that in fact you will find that Brinktk is a very fair and reasonable man. He is aware of what you are talking about, all he is trying to do is perhaps point out that he sees your opinion not as "wrong", but as tending to be somewhat extreme.

I'm not extreme at all,in fact I'm a peacful person and for peace in the world,but for peace which will come without "toys".And I'm trying to tell what American government is doing around the world,not soldiers cuz they don't make decisions about those stuff.And trying to explain how in fact it's very similar our problem with Palestinian,and why I can understand them.

It's unreliable, US intervening kosovo are save locals from massacre??So onle million people perish in Rwandan genocide,why US didn't send a unit to there?
Because the white don't care black people dead or alive? Got racism?

It's unreliable, US intervening kosovo are save locals from massacre??So onle million people perish in Rwandan genocide,why US didn't send a unit to there?
Because the white don't care black people dead or alive? Got racism?

Shortly,probably there was nothing for their pockets.

I think the people of the world are rising gradually against the cruel and unfair rules govern the world based on WWII results.
The era that some bully countries control the entire world and do anything they want because of the world security excuse or things like that (but in fact because of their interests and swooping the weak countries natural resources) has been ended.

Last edited:
Well at the risk of rekindling fires I will post this as I found it fairly interesting...

Shin Bet agents call for peace

By Abraham Rabinovich Email Abraham

9:32 AM Saturday Jan 19, 2013

Director Dror Moreh. Photo / Getty Images

They have assassinated Palestinians, incarcerated thousands and disrupted the lives of many thousands more - but they have become the most persuasive advocates in Israel for peaceful relations with an independent Palestinian state.
In a remarkable documentary The Gatekeepers, short-listed for best foreign documentary at the upcoming Academy Awards, Israeli film-maker Dror Moreh interviews six former heads of the Israeli Shin Bet security service.
They are unapologetic for the harsh steps their job has called for in suppressing Palestinian uprisings and suicide bombings. But all condemn the political level for failing to take advantage of the periods of relative tranquillity, like the present one, to seriously pursue a political accommodation. Their ire appears to be directed particularly at Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.
"We win every battle but we're losing the war," said Ami Ayalon, 67, a decorated war hero who headed the Shin Bet between 1995-2000. As a child, he was told by his parents that in Jerusalem there was a building with a long corridor on the second floor, which led to a door behind which sat a wise man thinking about what the people need. "I reached that corridor [leading to the Cabinet room] but there was no door and no wise man."

Avraham Shalom, 85, said that after the Six Day War he and others favoured the creation of a Palestinian state. "But then the terror started and we were so busy fighting it we forgot about the Palestinian state."
It was incumbent on Israel to try to talk to its enemies, even Hamas and Islamic Jihad. "And if they answer rudely to try again. It's too great a luxury not to speak to our enemies."
Avi Dichter (2000-05) said that peace was not built by military means. "There doesn't have to be a problem creating genuine relations of trust with them."
Carmi Gillon, whose tenure was cut short by the assassination of Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin in 1995, spoke of the suffering caused by the Israeli occupation. "We are making the lives of millions insufferable."
Yaacov Peri (1988-94) spoke of night-time raids on the homes of Palestinian families. "Those memories make you a bit of a leftist."
Yuval Diskin (2005-2011), quoted from a text written in 1968 by philosopher Yeshayaha Leibowitz of Hebrew University in Jerusalem. "A country that controls a hostile population will necessarily become a Shin Bet state, with implications regarding freedom of speech and thought and democratic governance. The corruption characterising every colonial regime will also infect the State of Israel. The Administration will have to suppress Arab rebel movements and cultivate Arab traitors."
To which Diskin said "I agree with every word."

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=10860155

Back