Israel , America or palestine is terriost ?

You don't understand. It is not about soldiers living in a town, it's about legitimate targets.
Again, you vastly overestimate your own supposed understanding of me, and this conflict.

I understand perfectly, Israelis are always first to state that they were trying to kill soldiers when they inevitably hit a school or a hospital or destroy vital infrastructure. So that legitimizes the firing of rockets into Israeli towns as every second person, (maybe more) is a "soldier".

You can't have it both ways

Again, you vastly overestimate your own supposed understanding of me, and this conflict.

I understand perfectly, Israelis are always first to state that they were trying to kill soldiers when they inevitably hit a school or a hospital or destroy vital infrastructure. So that legitimizes the firing of rockets into Israeli towns as every second person, (maybe more) is a "soldier".

You can't have it both ways

You are brainwashing yourself with lies. You don't even seem to know what a legitimate target is as stated in the Geneva conventions. I understand that you do not know much about how rule of law works (you already gave ample examples of that) but at least you could try instead of fabricating something that is far from the truth. Look up the CEP of the Palestinian rockets fired at the Israeli towns and you'll know that firing such a thing amounts to a war crime. Hamas is lucky that the ICC has no jurisdiction (yet) in Gaza.

---snip--- Look up the CEP of the Palestinian rockets fired at the Israeli towns and you'll know that firing such a thing amounts to a war crime. Hamas is lucky that the ICC has no jurisdiction (yet) in Gaza.
The CEP is of little importance when the towns have such a high density of legitimate targets. Not like the IDF mortar shells fired at innocent beach goers in Gaza, or the deliberate small arms fire that hit farmers reaping their crops.

A far higher density than any Palestinian town.

It's a real bastard when your own lies bring you undone, isn't it? Which way will you jump next, LOL.

Last edited:
Ok well Hamas doesn't target civilian towns they target Israeli reservist domiciles.
Seriously you are now dancing on a knife edge, you can use different terminology and twist and turn all you like but if Hamas are valid targets even in civilian complexes then so are Israeli soldiers.

Basically it is hardly the fault of Hamas that Israels troops live among civilians (man it is easy to twist a story, how are you liking the frustration of someone using your own tactics?)

As they say "What is good for the goose is good for the gander".
If the Israelis acted the way you think, it'd carpet bomb the crap out of the sh1t hole people call Gaza..

But it doesn't, it attacked 1500+ times through air, yet killed only 50 human-shields and 100 terrorists scumbags.

I really don't know why you bother with these numbnuts, they believe their own b******te propaganda, all you are doing is wasting your time.

Yeah I know but it fills in a lunch time.

You are nitpicking and you know it. But I will give an answer and disprove your "logic".

Suppose Hamas is firing at an Israeli reservist domicile and have "credible" information he's home. They quickly set up a Qassam rocket launcher and shoot at the target. But here comes the problem, the CEP of the Qassam rocket is 100 meter at 7 km (and more at its max range of 12km). This means that a civilian area the size of 4 soccer fields is in danger. In other words, several blocks. (all rockets used by Hamas have a terrible CEP an cannot be used to knock out a military target in a civilian neighbourhood)

This is in violation of the Geneva Conventions Article 51 4B : Indiscriminate attacks are prohibited. Indiscriminate attacks are: those which employ a method or means of combat which cannot be directed at a specific military objective.

So, you cannot claim that you are directing a specific military object in a civilian town if your CEP is 100 meters. The CEP of the Israeli bombs used in Gaza is 5-8 meters, so they can claim they are directing at a specific military target.

No he is not, he's learning something, or at least he has the chance to.

I am sorry but article 52 does not say anything like you are pretending it does, what it does say is:

Legitimate military targets include: armed forces and persons who take part in the fighting; positions or installations occupied by armed forces as well as objectives that are directly contested in battle; military installations such as barracks, war ministries, munitions or fuel dumps, storage yards for vehicles, airfields, rocket launch ramps, and naval bases.
Legitimate infrastructure targets include lines and means of communication, command, and control—railway lines, roads, bridges, tunnels, and canals—that are of fundamental military importance.
Legitimate communications targets include broadcasting and television stations, and telephone and telegraph exchanges of fundamental military importance.
Legitimate military-industrial targets include factories producing arms, transport, and communications equipment for the military; metallurgical, engineering, and chemicals industries whose nature or purpose is essentially military; and the storage and transport installations serving such industries.
Legitimate military research targets include experimental research centers for the development of weapons and war matériel.
Legitimate energy targets include installations providing energy mainly for national defense, such as coal and other fuels, and plants producing gas or electricity mainly for military consumption. Attacks on nuclear power stations and hydroelectric dams are generally, but not always, prohibited by the laws of war.
One of the major problems in differentiating legal from illegal or criminal acts of war concerns apparently civilian objectives that may have a use by the military. Most buildings used by civilians in peacetime are protected under international law. Article 52 of Additional Protocol I states, “In case of doubt whether an object which is normally dedicated to civilian purposes, such as a place of worship, a house, or other dwelling or a school, is being used to make an effective contribution to military action, it shall be presumed not to be so used.”

So based on that definition if it is legal for Israel to attack an apartment block in Gaza then it is just as legal for Hamas to do the same in Israel each with the aim of killing enemy combatants what I would also point out is that no where in the process does it apply conditions to the accuracy of the weapons fired at said apartment blocks.
So while it may be that it takes Hamas 50 missiles to hit a target in Israel while Israel can do it with 1 that is just a consequence of Hamas having inferior weapons and has nothing to do with the legality of what they are doing.

if Israel really wanted to wipe gaza off the map, or kill all of its inhabitants, then it would have rolled in the tanks yesterday.

if Israel really wanted to wipe gaza off the map, or kill all of its inhabitants, then it would have rolled in the tanks yesterday.

They would love to do that, and the only thing that stops them, is international scrutiny.

No he is not, he's learning something, or at least he has the chance to.

Don't start your crap propaganda with me because it wont work. You are one of the most irritating twonks I have ever come across in my entire life, and quite frankly both Monty and Spike are wasting their time even trying to debate with you.

You should move to Israel sunbeam, they would welcome you with open arms.

Last edited:
Don't start your crap propaganda with me because it wont work. You are one of the most irritating twonks I have ever come across in my entire life, and quite frankly both Monty and Spike are wasting their time even trying to debate with you.

You should move to Israel sunbeam, they would welcome you with open arms.
Never fear, I am not attempting to "Debate" him (or the other clowns), that would be about as sensible as attempting to debate a baked potato.

Personally, I am just content to be showing up their constant lies and attempts to promote the Zionist's revisionist view of history and archeology, usually based on their religious texts, that in itself should give you a good idea of the validity of these fairy stories. We know we can't change their single solitary working brain cell,.... it's like Read Only Memory, and once programmed, unable to be changed, but at least my efforts will allow everyone else to see the truth.

He is one of Zionism's Internet "Truth Minimisers". Did you know that in Israel and other places they actually run classes to teach people like him to go onto sites such as Wikipedia and "soften" the truth by placing large pro Zionist entries that carefully skirt around or minimise the unpleasant facts concerning Israel, it's supporters, it's Past, Present and Future.

Not even sh!tholes like North Korea and Somalia go to such efforts to whitewash their crimes.

Truth Minimisation Program

Last edited:
Never fear, we are not attempting to "Debate" him, that would be like attempting to debate a baked potato, so I am just content to be showing up his constant lies and attempts to promote the Zionist's revisionist view of history and archeology. We know we can't change his mind,.... but at least then, everyone else gets to see the truth.

A baked potato has got more sense.

I am constantly astounded by the crap he constantly puts up on here, so astounded I am wondering if he's an Israeli Zionist flying false colours.

I am constantly astounded by the crap he constantly puts up on here, so astounded I am wondering if he's an Israeli Zionist flying false colours.
No, I don't think so,... more likely he's an "apostate", this phenomenon, is also common among religious and more so, political converts, where they constantly have to be seen (for example) as more Catholic than the Pope, and like most of them, he is most likely no more than some form of sociopath with his own personal little axe to grind. They crave what they see as some weird sort of reflected glory in promoting their nominated cause.

Last edited:

he posts crap here? the last time i checked he keeps disproving your friends flase "facts"

he posts crap here? the last time i checked he keeps disproving your friends flase "facts"
You seem astounded to learn that your "crap" is not seen as anything more than just that? People in the First world countries are constantly being made aware of Zionism's toxic agenda plus the lies we have been told in the past. Zionism's revisionist history does not count for anything, as it is all based on the man made dreams and hopes of religious nut cases.

It's certainly no basis upon which to steal a people's land and murder those who resist.

Israel is no more than Zionist's Lebensraum.

Last edited:
You seem astounded to learn that your "crap" is not seen as anything more than just that? People in the First world countries are constantly being made aware of Zionism's toxic agenda plus the lies we have been told in the past. Zionism's revisionist history does not count for anything, as it is all based on the man made dreams and hopes of religious nut cases.

It's certainly no basis upon which to steal a people's land and murder those who resist.

Israel is no more than Zionist's Lebensraum.

thats the point, its hard for you to realise that not everything you think is true, actually is true. the world doesnt turn around you, or us. you choose to see every bad thing about israel but not once have you chose to see the good things we are doing. and dont start b******tting me by whining how we do more bad things than good, because thats crap and you know it. during this operation we still provided them with electricity, food and medical supplies, while those who transported it were under constant danger. i would like to know if you had the guts to give food and medical supplies to your enemy behind the border.

thats the point, its hard for you to realise that not everything you think is true, actually is true. the world doesnt turn around you, or us. you choose to see every bad thing about israel but not once have you chose to see the good things we are doing. and dont start b******tting me by whining how we do more bad things than good, because thats crap and you know it. during this operation we still provided them with electricity, food and medical supplies, while those who transported it were under constant danger. i would like to know if you had the guts to give food and medical supplies to your enemy behind the border.
No, I don't "know it" I know the reverse, and that you are a truth minimiser who lives in the worlds most despised and distrusted State, populated by a people who are almost solely responsible for the current rise in first world Antisemitism. A false State that in 60 years has accumulated over 200 UN resolutions against it, more than any other country in the world including such sh!tholes as North Korea and Somalia. An ethnocracy that is based for the most part on the support of a population that are rabid racists.

I have no idea what you are blabbering about,... I have no enemy behind my border, because I don't treat people worse than animals, beating harassing and murdering their women and children like you do in Israel. You see, we live in a civilised world. You don't know any different and see your Nazi inspired policies as normal.

Last edited:
No, I don't "know it" I know the reverse, and that you are a truth minimiser who lives in the worlds most despised and distrusted State, populated by a people who are almost solely responsible for the current rise in first world Antisemitism. A false State that in 60 years has accumulated over 200 UN resolutions against it, more than any other country in the world including such sh!tholes as North Korea and Somalia. An ethnocracy that is based for the most part on the support of a population that are rabid racists.

I have no idea what you are blabbering about,... I have no enemy behind my border, because I don't treat people worse than animals, beating harassing and murdering their women and children like you do in Israel. You see, we live in a civilised world. You don't know any different and see your Nazi inspired policies as normal.
u mad Israel still exists ?

During the 8 days of this operation, 150 Arabs died in Gaza and 850 murdered in Syria.

People like you couldn't care less about those 850 murdered.. Pathetic.

Civilized? Is that what you are hoping for?

List of Islamic Terror Attacks For the Past 30 Days

Date Country City Killed Injured Description

2012.11.21 Pakistan Karachi 2 17 A suicide bombing is among two bomb blasts outside a Shiite mosque that leave two innocents dead.
2012.11.21 Afghanistan Kabul 2 3 A Shahid suicide bomber sends two Afghans to Allah.
2012.11.21 Pakistan Rawalpindi 23 62 Children are among the casualties when a Shahid suicide bomber plows into a Shiite procession and detonates, killing dozens.
2012.11.20 Israel Eshkol 2 23 Two Israelis are killed during a Hamas rocket attack.
2012.11.19 Pakistan Charmang 1 2 Rockets fired by Islamic militants crush a 6-year-old girl.
2012.11.18 Kenya Nairobi 10 30 An al-Shabaab bomber slaughters ten minibus passengers
2012.11.18 Thailand Narathiwat 1 1 A woman is killed, and her son injured, when Islamic 'insurgents' open fire on a plantation.
2012.11.18 Pakistan Abbas 3 23 A bomb targeting Shiites goes off outside a mosque, killing three people, including a woman.
2012.11.18 Pakistan Shin Qamar 3 3 Three laborers bleed to death following a Taliban bombing attack at a construction site.
2012.11.18 Iraq Balad 7 25 Seven Shiite pilgrims are sent straight to Allah by Sunni bus bombers.
2012.11.18 Iraq Khalis 3 16 A Fedayeen suicide bomber murders three Iraqis.
2012.11.18 India Jammu 1 5 One person is killed when fundamentalists throw a grenade into a wine shop.
2012.11.18 Nigeria Maiduguri 1 0 An 70-year-old retired Protestant pastor is executed in cold blood by Islamic extremists.
2012.11.18 Yemen Ataq 1 0 A local soldier is kidnapped by al-Qaeda, tortured to death and then dumped at his family's house.
2012.11.17 Indonesia Bireuen 3 10 Three 'heretics' are hacked to death by a mainstream mob.
2012.11.16 Afghanistan Dawlat Abad 19 16 Six children and seven women are among nineteen members of a wedding party slaughtered by Sunni bombers.
2012.11.16 Somalia Barawa 1 0 A Christian convert is beheaded for leaving the Religion of Peace.
2012.11.16 Yemen Zinjibar 3 4 Three civilians are ripped to pieces by a Shahid suicide bomber.
2012.11.15 Israel Kiryat Malach 3 3 Two babies and a child are among the casualties when Hamas fires a rocket into an apartment building.
2012.11.15 India Srinagar 2 3 Hizb-ul-Mujahideen fundamentalists fire into a store selling alcohol, killing a hotel employee and a patron.
2012.11.14 Iraq Kirkuk 5 34 Five children are disassembled by Islamic Army of Iraq bombers at a Kurdish neighborhood.
2012.11.14 Iraq Hawijah 4 5 Municipal street cleaners are among the victims of an al-Qaeda bomb blast at a commercial district.
2012.11.14 Pakistan Karachi 1 0 A mosque official is gunned down by Religion of Peace rivals.
2012.11.14 Afghanistan Logar 2 0 Two young local men are dragged from their car and brutally shot to death by the Taliban.
2012.11.14 Afghanistan Farah 2 0 Two drivers are burned alive when Islamic fundamentalists torch a f fuel truck.
2012.11.14 Iraq Kut 3 15 Three civilians at a restaurant are blown to bits by 'insurgent' bombers.
2012.11.14 Thailand Yala 1 0 A religious leader is gunned down by suspected Islamic 'insurgents'.
2012.11.14 Pakistan Orangi 1 0 A Shia teenager is shot to death by Sunnis.
2012.11.14 Pakistan Bahadurabad 1 0 A Sunni seminary teacher is assassinated by sectarian Jihadis.
2012.11.14 India Nowgam 3 2 Three border guards are killed when Islamic militants from Pakistan open fire.

2012.11.14 Iraq Hillah 7 44 At least seven people are pulled into pieces when al-Qaeda detonate a car bomb near a crowded marketplace.
2012.11.13 Afghanistan Kabul 1 3 The Taliban fire a rocket at an airport, killing a local civilian.
2012.11.13 Pakistan Orangi 1 0 Sipah-e-Sahaba terrorists take down a Shiite with four bullets to the head.
2012.11.13 Thailand Narathiwat 1 0 Islamic 'separatists' shoot a 52-year-old civilian several times in the head and body.
2012.11.13 Thailand Narathiwat 1 0 A 63-year-old man is murdered in front of his wife by Muslim terrorists.
2012.11.13 Thailand Narathiwat 1 0 Muslim militants shoot a 52-year-old man to death.
2012.11.13 Thailand Pattani 1 0 A 58-year-old villager is machine-gunned by suspected Islamic 'insurgents'.
2012.11.13 Nigeria Maiduguri 2 0 Islamists murder two in their homes, including a university lecturer.
2012.11.12 Pakistan Bolan 4 1 Four religious minorities lose their lives in a targeted killing by Sunni radicals.
2012.11.12 Pakistan Karachi 2 0 A cleric is among two Sunnis killed by suspected Shia militants.
2012.11.12 Iraq Muqdadiya 2 3 Two Iraqis are taken down by a roadside bomb.
2012.11.12 Afghanistan Akazai 4 2 A brutal landmine attack by Sunni hardliners leaves four local security personnel dead.
2012.11.12 Somalia Baidoa 3 3 At least three civilians are killed during an al-Shabaab ambush.
2012.11.11 Pakistan Organi Town 3 2 A Shia father and his two sons are sent to Allah by Sunni gunmen at their repair shop.
2012.11.11 Pakistan Karachi 6 9 Six Sunni seminary students are machine-gunned at a tea shop by angry Shiites.
2012.11.11 Lebanon Sidon 3 7 Hezbollah attacks supporters of a rival cleric, killing three.
2012.11.11 Afghanistan Helmand 3 0 Three civilians are taken out by a Taliban landmine.
2012.11.11 Pakistan Faisalabad 2 0 Two woman are 'honor killed' by their families for unIslamic behavior.
2012.11.11 Israel Sderot 0 4 Islamic Jihad rocket fire into a neighborhood leaves four Israeli casualties.
2012.11.11 Pakistan Sultanabad 1 0 A prayer leader is murdered in his own mosque by Religion of Peace rivals.
2012.11.11 Dagestan Levashi 1 0 A moderate Muslim cleric is murdered by his more radical co- religionists.
2012.11.11 Pakistan Karachi 1 0 Sipah-e-Sahaba terrorists shoot a Shiite four times at a market.
2012.11.11 Afghanistan Khakrez 2 0 Two civilians on foot are blown into pieces by a Taliban bomb.
2012.11.11 Afghanistan Sabari 6 0 A mother and newborn child are among a family of six exterminated by Islamists on their way home from the hospital.
2012.11.10 Syria Daraa 24 9 Suicide car bombers kill about two dozen Syrian troops at their base.
2012.11.10 Israel Ashkelon 0 3 A border guard is blinded by Palestinian terrorists.
2012.11.10 Nigeria Gwange 1 0 Islamists shoot a refrigerator repair man to death in his shop.
2012.11.10 Pakistan Kamalia 1 0 A teenager is hacked to death with an axe by her father for unIslamic behavior.
2012.11.10 Nigeria Gaidam 5 0 Five Christian iron welders are slaughtered in their own home by Boko Haram gunmen.
2012.11.10 Pakistan Mochiwala 1 0 A woman is killed in her home by an uncle on suspicion of extra- marital sex.
2012.11.10 Iraq Hillah 2 0 A woman and child are killed in their home by Jihadi bombers.
2012.11.10 Pakistan Quetta 2 2 Four Shiites riding in a cab are sprayed with bullets by Religion of Peace rivals.
2012.11.10 Pakistan Quetta 1 0 A Hazara religious minority is shot to death by Sunni radicals.
2012.11.09 Nigeria Damaturu 3 0 Boko Haram ambush and kill three police officers.
2012.11.09 Pakistan Quetta 1 0 A Hazara Shia is murdered in a sectarian attack.
2012.11.09 Iraq Mosul 2 1 Muslim 'insurgents' invade a home and shoot an old woman and her grandson to death.
2012.11.09 Pakistan Karachi 1 0 A Shia scholar is gunned down by Sipah-e-Sahaba radicals.
2012.11.08 Pakistan Orangi 2 0 An uncle and nephew are shot to death by Sunnis because

Back