Israel, again

SHERMAN

OK, I know you all are sick of this but If anyone has Questions about Israel, the Arab-Israeli conflict, or other Israeli related Qs, ask them here please....?
Ive just looked around in some other furoms and noticed some people have a lot of opinions on the matters, but no knowledge...

Well

Not too bad. Wailing wall got damaged 2....If Dome Of The Rock would get badly damaged the Arabs would claim earth quake is a Zionist conspiracy.... I can tell you that the Musq was damaged by earthquakes many times...Was almost destroyed once.....

LOL@Ark....

PMW.

Any of you guys knows about or has ever been at Palestinian Media Watch site ? Just wanted to be helpful, lemme know.

It's an interesting site where you can see all issue related to how the Palestinians view Israel. The press, sshooltexts, how kids and indoctrinated and how kamikazes are admired by them. Take a look and tell me. I gotta go now will be back tomorrow.

I've heard about this wall that is going up around the gaza strip area. (I could be wrong about the location it was some time ago that I read about this) The idea behind this wall is that it will help limit terrorist attacks on the Israelis. I was wondering how is this wall progressing, and what do the Palestinians think of it?

Also if you want I would be interested in your opinion of the wall. I think it sounds like a good idea from what I've heard, but I have not heard much.

Thanks. :D

Yes, that was the right URL: do you like it sherman ? Well yep there's some propaganda but nothing dinstant from the reality though.

reality?

Dude, ill be as polite as I can.....

That site wouldent know reality if it fell on the admins head. I would say from what I read, that it is almost as antisematic and anti-Israeli as the Hizzballah homepage.....

Israel is America's *****.

They brag about how powerful they are, yet Israel is only the size of Wales, which is just a part of my country. You are small and insignificant. If the Americans didn't give you your weapons, then you would have nothing at all. The only reason why they support you is because Jews rule the US.

Edited for content

Razor said:
I've heard about this wall that is going up around the gaza strip area. (I could be wrong about the location it was some time ago that I read about this) The idea behind this wall is that it will help limit terrorist attacks on the Israelis. I was wondering how is this wall progressing, and what do the Palestinians think of it?

Also if you want I would be interested in your opinion of the wall. I think it sounds like a good idea from what I've heard, but I have not heard much.

Thanks. :D

Do the Palestinians even have a military? No. Are they fighting against one of the most powerful countries in the world (but only because it gets its weapons from the US)? Yes. So, how the hell is Palestine supposed to defend itself? I mean, if I lived in Palestine and my wife and children were in danger of being killed by a foreign army and my country had no army to defend itself with then I think I would also blow myself up.

Back