Israel, again

--
Boots

February 25th, 2004  
SHERMAN

Topic: Israel, again

OK, I know you all are sick of this but If anyone has Questions about Israel, the Arab-Israeli conflict, or other Israeli related Qs, ask them here please....?
Ive just looked around in some other furoms and noticed some people have a lot of opinions on the matters, but no knowledge...
February 25th, 2004  
diplomatic_means

Where's the Ark of the Covenant?
February 25th, 2004  
diplomatic_means

http://www.israelnn.com/news.php3?id=58393

This is a news article about damage done to the Dome of the rock in a recent earthquake. How extensive is the damage Sherman?
--
Boots
February 25th, 2004  
SHERMAN

Topic: Well

Not too bad. Wailing wall got damaged 2....If Dome Of The Rock would get badly damaged the Arabs would claim earth quake is a Zionist conspiracy.... I can tell you that the Musq was damaged by earthquakes many times...Was almost destroyed once.....

LOL@Ark....
February 25th, 2004  
GuyontheRight

Can you find me any links to the stories about the so called "Divine Hand" aka Angels some say helped win the 1967 war?
February 26th, 2004  
SHERMAN

Topic: OK

Best angles for military:
Planing
Training
Guts
April 29th, 2004  
Italian Guy

Topic: PMW.

Any of you guys knows about or has ever been at Palestinian Media Watch site ? Just wanted to be helpful, lemme know.
April 29th, 2004  
SHERMAN

Topic: ?

Quote:
Any of you guys knows about or has ever been at Palestinian Media Watch site ? Just wanted to be helpful, lemme know.
Whats that?
April 29th, 2004  
Italian Guy

It's an interesting site where you can see all issue related to how the Palestinians view Israel. The press, sshooltexts, how kids and indoctrinated and how kamikazes are admired by them. Take a look and tell me. I gotta go now will be back tomorrow.
April 29th, 2004  
SHERMAN

Topic: well

give the URL please, sounds intresting.