Israel, again - Page 6

--
Boots

May 3rd, 2004  
exmpfutureidfparatrooper

thankfully the likud told sharon that gaza is part of israel and will remain so 60% of likud voters told sharon that the arabs musnt get an inch of israels battle won territories
May 3rd, 2004  
Bentley

Topic: Re: Well

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherman105
No the wall is reducing attacks acctually...
Hopefuly it will stand and continue to make a significant difference.
May 3rd, 2004  
Razor

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherman105

No the wall is reducing attacks acctually...
Good, I was wondering if the attacks would have been increased, due to what it will do to limit attacks. I'm glad this is not the case.
--
Boots
May 3rd, 2004  
SHERMAN

Topic: yes

Well, I must say, that the IDF is pressing the terrorists hard now...Problem is, its a very long fight and we want our normal lives back...Oh well, whats a few years compared with 5000 years of jews....
May 3rd, 2004  
Italian Guy

Topic: BlackJack you should take a short trip to Gaza dude.

POOF!

Mod edit:
Already done, ItalianGuy. And as sherman said, any problems with other forum members (or ex-members ) have to go through the proper channels (i.e. PMs to one of the moderators or the admin).
May 3rd, 2004  
SHERMAN

Topic: ok

Italianguy, I know my job please refrain from giving me advice. If you want help with someone or something, PM me please, a little tact for pits sake. You will not flam in this forum and certinly not in my topic....!

Now exmpfutureidfparatrooper, I am glad you are willing to fight to the last Israeli . Im not. Id rather live in peace. You dont keep places because you fought for them, You fight for places you must keep. In my opinion Israel must get the heck out of those territories, and have a normal, defendable border with the Palestinians. I dont say this because we cant hold on to those territories. Its because they are more trouble then they are worth. We cannot and will not rull 2000000 arabs just so a couple of maniacs can visit the machpela. And, before you lacture to Sharon, learn a little history and see that he did alot of the fighting for these
Quote:
battle won territories
May 5th, 2004  
Italian Guy

I would like to know whether it's true that the Jewish language, the one currently spoken in Israel, was invented 50 yrs ago. I took a semester class about the MidEast and think I heard that.
May 5th, 2004  
SHERMAN

Topic: well

Well, you are refering to Hebrew, one of the 2 official langauges in Israel(the other being arabic)

Now, Hebrew is a few thousend years old, and was used buy jews in biblical times. During the time the jews spent in Europ, they used it only for religous purpesos, using Yeddish as the everyday langauge....About 80 years ago the jews in israel revived hebrew as an everyday langauge....
May 5th, 2004  
Italian Guy

so today people in Israel don't understand Yiddish any longer?
May 5th, 2004  
SHERMAN

Topic: no

Only older people bout 50 and above....And most of the ones borned in Israel dont understanfd it...