Israel, again

An excellent map of Greater Syria. Notice no country called "Lebanon". No country called "Palestine". The Sunni Muslims never viewed themselves as Palestinians until after the establishment of the Jewish state. This myth really did not take popular hold until the defeat of the Arabs in the 1967 6 day war. Then Arafat started his propaganda offensive concerning "Palestinian Rights". And news paper experts bought this propaganda hook line and sinker. There are lots and loads of idiots, its too bad these people reproduce so well. But then sex does not require any thing more than a simple hard on.

An excellent map of Greater Syria. Notice no country called "Lebanon". No country called "Palestine".
It's funny you should mention that, as there's no country called Israel either??

This myth really did not take popular hold until the defeat of the Arabs in the 1967 6 day war. Then Arafat started his propaganda offensive concerning "Palestinian Rights". And news paper experts bought this propaganda hook line and sinker.
Myth???... Sorry, it's only a myth to Zionists. The remainder of the world is fully aware that it goes back a long way before Arafat was ever heard of. Palestine and Palestinian Rights, were high on the agenda of the British administration in 1915 when they promised the Palestinian people a homeland of their own in return for a general revolt by them, against the Turks.

Last edited:
British promise in 1915! B******t. Dude seriously you never heard of the 1st world war. England was at war with the Ottoman empire in 1915!!! Wake up and smell the coffee. Never an Israel LOL no there's not this legal document that has sparked a revolution in religious ideals called the Torah. Nah that Constitution of the 1st Jewish commonwealth never existed. LOL your a joke.

British promise in 1915! B******t. Dude seriously you never heard of the 1st world war. .
Are you genuinely ignorant, or just trying to make yourself look stupid?

Have you never heard of the "Hussein-McMahon Agreement of 1915". Just Google it,... and if that is too hard read this http://www.historylearningsite.co.uk/mcmahon.htm

Look,... if you are going to try to argue, at least get some of your facts right. Your arguments are a complete joke, not worthy of a six year old.

Are you genuinely ignorant, or just trying to make yourself look stupid?

Have you never heard of the "Hussein-McMahon Agreement of 1915". Just Google it,... and if that is too hard read this http://www.historylearningsite.co.uk/mcmahon.htm

Look,... if you are going to try to argue, at least get some of your facts right. Your arguments are a complete joke, not worthy of a six year old.

No it is just selective arguing you can never pin these guys down to get a coherent argument because they refuse to look at a total picture just the pixels that are relevant to their case.

But then this is what religious arguments always break down to as a result of using make believe to justify actions.

Apparently you have never heard of Saudi Arabia. That agreement was made with a prince from Arabia who lost political influence their so the British offered to make him a king over the as yet none existent kingdom of Jordan.

If you had even the slightest connection with Jews you'd know that Jews went into exile follow the Roman victory over Bar Kachbah. You ignorance makes me laugh you ought to put a sack over your head and pretend your a comedian. The establishment of the Jewish State ended 2000 years of national exile of the Jewish people. As a goy who claims you know Jews you should have known this most basic realities of the Jewish people. But newspaper Neanderthals like yourself ... well its truly a wonder that you can wipe your butts with toilet paper.

Apparently you have never heard of Saudi Arabia. That agreement was made with a prince from Arabia who lost political influence their so the British offered to make him a king over the as yet none existent kingdom of Jordan.
Never the less, the British arranged that the Palestinian people were to have Palestine as their homeland in 1915, several posts ago you completely denied that this had happened. Now you are trying to tell me what happened?? Make up your mind.
British promise in 1915! B******t..

It seems that you might be wise to read some newspapers, you might actually learn what is going on in the world.

And again I ask, "Is English your first language". You obviously have no comprehension of what is being said

Last edited:
I do recall in the Old Testament of the Bible and the same passage occurs in the Torah wherein it speaks of the 'tribe of Israel camped in the land of Palestine' while under the rule of King Saul. Pretty sure this was right before David started playing with rocks.

Bunk on your propaganda. In 1915 no such thing as the "palestinian people" existed. Google People's War: the strategy that the Vietcong successfully employed against both the French and the US. Its a very well used strategy of war. War propaganda seeks to turn the people of the opposing nation against the war effort. The term Palestine was not coined by the British but rather by the League of Nations following the war! Your cause and effect stands on its head. Meaning you employ non logical arguments. Your ilk debate with a hard on and base your opinions upon irrational emotions. Why? Because your emotionally not educated.

Bulldog your well named. Your brains are located in your Bull. Philistines does not equal Palestinians. Idiot.

Denied that the British could establish a treaty? That's beyond absurd. Go back and read what i wrote again. Your obtuse way of reading indicates that perhaps you should review the Dick and Jane series. The British can make what ever treaty they want as a independent nation. But not until they defeated the Ottoman Turk could they implement any treaty they committed themselves to keep. Duh. Obvious. The 1915 treaty they establish Trans-Jordan which they cut out of the League of Nations "Palestine Mandate". You want to say that Britain in that 1915 treaty obligated His Majesty's Government to establish a Palestinian State. Its utter stupidity and complete ignorance on your part. Jordan which fulfilled the 1915 treaty is not [try to get this into your thick dense head ... NOT] (WHAT PART OF THE WORD NOT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?] a palestinian nation.

Now the British made 2 pre war treaty agreements ... 2 NOT 3. TWO ... hold up 2 finger ... place in front of you 2 apples. 2 = 2, 2 does NOT = 3. The other nation Britain obligated itself to establish following the war was the Jewish National Home ... that the language of the Balfour Declaration. (Please review your Dick and Jane series before attempting to read something a bit more challenging.)

If the Arabs who style themselves as "Palestinians" want a country ... well they enjoy a majority of the population in Jordan; Jordan the League of Nations included as part of the Palestine Mandate awarded to the British following the 1st world war. Greater Syria prior to the 1st world war Arabs viewed as including the territories of Syria, Lebanon, Israel, and Jordan.

You keep claiming that you have refuted my arguments. If ignoring what i say i define as refuting through your silence then i agree your silence has refuted my arguments. Ha Ha Ha. The map clearly proves the notions of Greater Syria which existed prior to the 1st world war. The Jordanians based upon the brutal and bloody repression of the Palestinians on Black September clearly do not agree to a Palestinian state being established in Sunni Arab Jordan. That leaves the Syrians! This idiotic notion that a palestinian state has to be carved out of the Jewish state ... its just the thinking of block heads. There are plenty of options for the Arabs who style themselves Palestinians. They can choose from their Arab brother states Jordan or Syria. What they can not choose from is the Jewish state. Box thinkers like yourself, beyond pathetic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Denied that the British could establish a treaty? That's beyond absurd. Go back and read what i wrote again.
For a start, I never said that the Brits could "establish a treaty", I said that the Brits promised a homeland to the Palestinians in 1915, two years before the Balfour declaration in 1917 nd this was your answer.
British promise in 1915! B******t..
That,... to me, and I'm sure anyone else reading this post, is a denial by you.

Time to wipe your face again...

So we see who is not reading the posts now don't we. It has been this total inabillity to comprehend what yourself and others are writing that makes me keep asking the question.

"Is English your first language"?
I think not, However if it is your first language, you have the English comprehension skills of a pre-schooler.

Last edited:
You want to say that Britain in that 1915 treaty obligated His Majesty's Government to establish a Palestinian State. Its utter stupidity and complete ignorance on your part. Jordan which fulfilled the 1915 treaty is not [try to get this into your thick dense head ... NOT] (WHAT PART OF THE WORD NOT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?] a palestinian nation.
Well,... lets see,.. for a start we are not discussing Jordan, we are discussing the Legality of Israel's occupation of the west bank which happened well after the map you are dribbling about.

If the Arabs who style themselves as "Palestinians" want a country ... well they enjoy a majority of the population in Jordan; Jordan the League of Nations included as part of the Palestine Mandate awarded to the British following the 1st world war.
There, you said it yourself,... It is Part of the Palestinian mandate, the remainder is now illegally occupied by Israel. remember the findings of the UN and ICJ I quoted earlier?

You keep claiming that you have refuted my arguments.
Yes I certainly have and i've also posted the sources for the information as recognised by International Law, something you seem to have missed, in your wild ramblings about everything totally unrelated to the subject at hand.

That leaves the Syrians! This idiotic notion that a palestinian state has to be carved out of the Jewish state ... its just the thinking of block heads. There are plenty of options for the Arabs who style themselves Palestinians. They can choose from their Arab brother states Jordan or Syria. What they can not choose from is the Jewish state. Box thinkers like yourself, beyond pathetic.
But Syria belongs to the Syrians,... (believe it or not), so why do you think that the Palestinians should do to them what the Zionists have done to the Palestinians? No, they want their own country back, not Syria, not Jordan , not Outer Mongolia or any other country. That's why they want Israel, because Israel is occupying their land.

Pretty logical if you care to think about it, eh?

Bulldogg, you are an amazing human being and I respect your vast intellect. May I come worship and make burnt offerings at your altar? Philistines equal Palestinians. Genius!!!

Actually Mozzie you may and you're right, the Philistines and the Palestinians are the same people according to scholarly research that was done with Jewish documents and in concert with Jewish religious leaders.

Have a read if you can.

Carl S. Ehrlich "Philistines" The Oxford Guide to People and Places of the Bible. Ed. Bruce M. Metzger and Michael D. Coogan. Oxford University Press, 2001.

Well,... lets see,.. for a start we are not discussing Jordan, we are discussing the Legality of Israel's occupation of the west bank which happened well after the map you are dribbling about.

One of the 1st acts that Britain did was to establish the Trans-Jordan portion of the Palestinian Mandate so as to fulfill the 1915 treaty obligation. Duh. Having XXY Chromosomes produces Downs Babies ... now i understand where your holding.

There, you said it yourself,... It is Part of the Palestinian mandate, the remainder is now illegally occupied by Israel. remember the findings of the UN and ICJ I quoted earlier?

What do you not understand in Britain signing 2 TWO treaties, one in 1915 which resulted in the establishment of Jordan. The king of Jordan, originally a prince from Arabia does not view his kingdom as being a Palestinian State. Black September
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_September_in_Jordan
The other treaty, your dense mind just does not seem to grasp, its called the Balfour Declaration. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration_of_1917

The League of Nations recognized the validity of BOTH treaties not just one. The UN too recognized the validity of the Balfour Treaty which you so conveniently ignore.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Partition_Plan_for_Palestine

Now turning to the joke which the bulldog dropped in public, poor puppy does not know a word of Hebrew yet pretends he knows Israeli sources.

What do you not understand in Britain signing 2 TWO treaties,
It wouldn't matter if they signed a dozen treaties, because firstly they had no right to make the second treaty, as the land was already occupied and claimed by the Palestinians.. Secondly, ever if it were not already claimed, you cant give the same piece of land to two different opposing people.
The League of Nations recognized the validity of BOTH treaties not just one. The UN too recognized the validity of the Balfour Treaty which you so conveniently ignore.
No. I don't ignore it, It's just that it was never within the power of the league of Nations, (or anyone else), to just give the land owned by the Palestinian people to anyone other than the occupants,... therefore the second (Balfour declaration) was, and still is, invalid, under a number of International Laws as i have already shown,... several times. Israel realises this and that is the reason why they still flout both, the conditions under which this declaration was made, and also the findings of both the UN and International law.

Last edited:
I miss him already.... I am always at awe with someone so blind to arguments even though he owns a set of brains. Oh well, there will be new ones :)

No. I don't ignore it, It's just that it was never within the power of the league of Nations, (or anyone else), to just give the land owned by the Palestinian people to anyone other than the occupants,... therefore the second (Balfour declaration) was, and still is, invalid, under a number of International Laws as i have already shown,... several times.

Bunk.

No. I don't ignore it, It's just that it was never within the power of the league of Nations, (or anyone else), to just give the land owned by the Palestinian people to anyone other than the occupants,... therefore the second (Balfour declaration) was, and still is, invalid, under a number of International Laws as i have already shown,... several times.

Can you quote an Internationally recognised source to back up this amazing piece of logic?

Human conflicts throughout the annals of human history, the victory dictates the terms of the borders of conflicting states. Read history books rather than newspapers.

Back