Israel, again - Page 5

--
Boots

May 1st, 2004  
Redleg

Topic has been opened again, appropriate actions has been taken against some of the forums (ex) members.

Let this be a warning to everyone.
May 1st, 2004  
SHERMAN

Topic: Nope

No-
Let this be a warning to everyone. When I post a serious topic in which you are envited to participate, you can come in and say anything you want. However, there are a few things I will not allow, as a grandson of auswitz surviver and someone who is always underthreat of being killed for being a jew. I WILL NOT ALLOW RACIST COMMENTS!

YOU WILL NOT, IN ANY OF MY TOPICS:

USE THE KKK, NZAI PARTY, OR ANY OTHER RACIST ORG AS A SOURCE OF INFORMATION. THESE PEOPLE ARE BLINDED BY HATRED, AND ARE WORTHLESS AS A SOURCE!!!!

MAKE COMMENTS THAT REFER TO THE JEWISH, ARAB, AMERICAN OR ANY OTHER PEOPLE AS AN EVIL PEOPLE TRYING TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD....NO PEOPLE ARE EVIL, SOME MEN ARE.

MOSTLY, YOU WILL NOT MAKE MY TOPIC YOUR "MEINE KAMPF", STAY ON TOPIC.

IF YOU WILL NOT OBAY THESE RATHER REASONABLE RULES, I WILL DELETE YOUR POSTS, AND MAKE SURE YOU WILL NOT STAY IN THIS FORUM FOR LONG. THANKS FOR READING.
May 1st, 2004  
Jtf2

relax there i think he just meant that the jews are usualy very wealthy in the US and they have a major say the US forein policies...
--
Boots
May 1st, 2004  
Redleg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtf2
relax there i think he just meant that the jews are usualy very wealthy in the US and they have a major say the US forein policies...
Hmm, maybe he did, but using KKK as a reference wasn't his smartest move...
May 1st, 2004  
SHERMAN

Topic: arrr

Quote:

I am amazed at how calm I am....
Relax?!, You want me to relax?!, I dont think you get this jtf. Let me try to explain.Also, take notice that this is the last time I adress this, since it is working my nerves......The things he said about the jews being the reason for the wars around the world, and the jews controlling world wealth, are similar to speaches made by Hitler. He qouted the KKK as refernce. It always amazes me how "liberals" are more then willing to defend the rights of enemy soldiers and terrorists, but have no regard for the well being of the democracys and their population. I am now going to punch the wall.
May 1st, 2004  
Redneck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtf2
Jtf2, you continue to amaze me. We do NOT need an interpreter service for other member's posts, and I am growing rather tired of your condescending comments (such as "relax," and "calm down") to those of us trying to maintain order on this site.
Your own comment comes within spitting distance of racism itself, and be assured, if it crosses that line, further action WILL be taken.
May 1st, 2004  
Snauhi

Deleted: The topic is on Israel, not former board members.
May 1st, 2004  
SHERMAN

Topic: OK

Quote:
OMG i just read this topic Blacj jack is a real idiot.
Ok, lets try to stop this, the topic of this is not "10 things I hate about Blackjack".

The next offtopic post will be deleted, I mean it.
May 2nd, 2004  
Razor

Topic: Re: here

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherman105
there, i had been asked that by Sash(silverphonix), so here is the topic...

http://www.military-quotes.com/forum...opic.php?t=829
Thanks, wish I had seen that topic before. How is that wall progressing? And has there been a rise in attacks on Israeli civilians due to the wall going up?

Thanks.
May 2nd, 2004  
SHERMAN

Topic: Well

Glad to be on topic again.

Quote:
has there been a rise in attacks on Israeli civilians due to the wall going up?
No the wall is reducing attacks acctually...