Israel, again

Topic has been opened again, appropriate actions has been taken against some of the forums (ex) members.

Let this be a warning to everyone.

Nope

No-
Let this be a warning to everyone. When I post a serious topic in which you are envited to participate, you can come in and say anything you want. However, there are a few things I will not allow, as a grandson of auswitz surviver and someone who is always underthreat of being killed for being a jew. I WILL NOT ALLOW RACIST COMMENTS!

YOU WILL NOT, IN ANY OF MY TOPICS:

USE THE KKK, NZAI PARTY, OR ANY OTHER RACIST ORG AS A SOURCE OF INFORMATION. THESE PEOPLE ARE BLINDED BY HATRED, AND ARE WORTHLESS AS A SOURCE!!!!

MAKE COMMENTS THAT REFER TO THE JEWISH, ARAB, AMERICAN OR ANY OTHER PEOPLE AS AN EVIL PEOPLE TRYING TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD....NO PEOPLE ARE EVIL, SOME MEN ARE.

MOSTLY, YOU WILL NOT MAKE MY TOPIC YOUR "MEINE KAMPF", STAY ON TOPIC.

IF YOU WILL NOT OBAY THESE RATHER REASONABLE RULES, I WILL DELETE YOUR POSTS, AND MAKE SURE YOU WILL NOT STAY IN THIS FORUM FOR LONG. THANKS FOR READING.

relax there i think he just meant that the jews are usualy very wealthy in the US and they have a major say the US forein policies...

Jtf2 said:
relax there i think he just meant that the jews are usualy very wealthy in the US and they have a major say the US forein policies...

Hmm, maybe he did, but using KKK as a reference wasn't his smartest move...

arrr

:x :x :x

I am amazed at how calm I am....
Relax?!, You want me to relax?!, I dont think you get this jtf. Let me try to explain.Also, take notice that this is the last time I adress this, since it is working my nerves......The things he said about the jews being the reason for the wars around the world, and the jews controlling world wealth, are similar to speaches made by Hitler. He qouted the KKK as refernce. It always amazes me how "liberals" are more then willing to defend the rights of enemy soldiers and terrorists, but have no regard for the well being of the democracys and their population. I am now going to punch the wall.

Jtf2 said:

Jtf2, you continue to amaze me. We do NOT need an interpreter service for other member's posts, and I am growing rather tired of your condescending comments (such as "relax," and "calm down") to those of us trying to maintain order on this site.
Your own comment comes within spitting distance of racism itself, and be assured, if it crosses that line, further action WILL be taken.

OK

OMG i just read this topic Blacj jack is a real idiot.

Ok, lets try to stop this, the topic of this is not "10 things I hate about Blackjack".

The next offtopic post will be deleted, I mean it.

thankfully the likud told sharon that gaza is part of israel and will remain so 60% of likud voters told sharon that the arabs musnt get an inch of israels battle won territories
:rambo:

sherman105 said:
No the wall is reducing attacks acctually...

Good, I was wondering if the attacks would have been increased, due to what it will do to limit attacks. I'm glad this is not the case. :)

yes

Well, I must say, that the IDF is pressing the terrorists hard now...Problem is, its a very long fight and we want our normal lives back...Oh well, whats a few years compared with 5000 years of jews.... :lol:

BlackJack you should take a short trip to Gaza dude.

POOF!

Mod edit:
Already done, ItalianGuy. And as sherman said, any problems with other forum members (or ex-members :lol: ) have to go through the proper channels (i.e. PMs to one of the moderators or the admin).

ok

Italianguy, I know my job please refrain from giving me advice. If you want help with someone or something, PM me please, a little tact for pits sake. You will not flam in this forum and certinly not in my topic....!

Now exmpfutureidfparatrooper, I am glad you are willing to fight to the last Israeli ;) . Im not. Id rather live in peace. You dont keep places because you fought for them, You fight for places you must keep. In my opinion Israel must get the heck out of those territories, and have a normal, defendable border with the Palestinians. I dont say this because we cant hold on to those territories. Its because they are more trouble then they are worth. We cannot and will not rull 2000000 arabs just so a couple of maniacs can visit the machpela. And, before you lacture to Sharon, learn a little history and see that he did alot of the fighting for these
battle won territories

I would like to know whether it's true that the Jewish language, the one currently spoken in Israel, was invented 50 yrs ago. I took a semester class about the MidEast and think I heard that.

well

Well, you are refering to Hebrew, one of the 2 official langauges in Israel(the other being arabic)

Now, Hebrew is a few thousend years old, and was used buy jews in biblical times. During the time the jews spent in Europ, they used it only for religous purpesos, using Yeddish as the everyday langauge....About 80 years ago the jews in israel revived hebrew as an everyday langauge....

no

Only older people bout 50 and above....And most of the ones borned in Israel dont understanfd it...

Back