Israel, again - Page 3

--
Boots

April 30th, 2004  
Darkmb101

Quote:
Israel is America's edited
What the are u saying? First off u are not allowed to say such things on this forum.

Quote:
The only reason why they support you is because Jews rule the US.
Can u prove that? NO What u are saying is a lie. End of discussion.
April 30th, 2004  
RnderSafe

Blackjack, I suggest you read and heed the forum rules posted. If you feel as if you cannot abide by them, your stay on this board will be very short. You are more than welcome to post your opinions, but do so in a mature and respectful manner. This is a discussion forum, not a primary playground.
April 30th, 2004  
BlackJack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmb101
Quote:
Israel is America's edited
What the are u saying? First off u are not allowed to say such things on this forum.

Quote:
The only reason why they support you is because Jews rule the US.
Can u prove that? NO What u are saying is a lie. End of discussion.
Even Ariel Sharon said so.
--
Boots
April 30th, 2004  
BlackJack

Quote:
Originally Posted by RnderSafe
Blackjack, I suggest you read and heed the forum rules posted. If you feel as if you cannot abide by them, your stay on this board will be very short. You are more than welcome to post your opinions, but do so in a mature and respectful manner. This is a discussion forum, not a primary playground.
Israel IS America's..........thing. Where the hell do you think it gets its weapons from? It can't afford all that its got. Someone must be supplying them. It only has a population of about 6 million. It's TINY.
April 30th, 2004  
BlackJack

"Los Angeles, Alta California - October 23, 2001- (ACN) It is the Zionist's peculiar characteristic to always bite the hand that feeds him. This is precisely what Israel's Prime Minister Ariel Sharon is doing by refusing to withdraw his troops from Palestinian territories after the United States government has told him to do so. The "Butcher of Sabra and Shatila" recently said to his Minister of Foreign Relations, Shimon Peres, not to worry about doing what the Bush Administration says to do because, he said, "we Jews run the U.S."
April 30th, 2004  
BlackJack

"At this very moment, Ariel Sharon's U.S. equipped army is indiscriminately killing innocent civilians including Christians in Bethlehem, the birthplace of our Lord Jesus Christ. He is using U.S. supplied army tanks, F-16 fighter planes, and Huey helicopters to murder and subjugate defenseless Palestinians in their own territory. The armed Zionist Jewish soldiers are indiscriminately shooting at hospitals, schools, hotels, and homes. Worst of all, the Church of the Nativity has had its beautiful stained glass windows blown to pieces. Many of you may be surprised that this is occurring at this very moment. The Zionist controlled media in the U.S. has made sure that the U.S. taxpaying public doesn't find out about these atrocities. They are committing these crimes against Christians and Palestinians while the American public is focusing on the Anthrax and Smallpox problems as well as on the bombardment of Afghanistan."
April 30th, 2004  
Darkmb101

Quote:
Even Ariel Sharon said so.
you are trusting your beliefs in a person people called the "isreali hitler" and not facts. People lie all the time and facts are usually true statements. Does any one else see the flawed sense of logic here?
May 1st, 2004  
Redneck

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackJack
I think I would also blow myself up.
Please do so.
May 1st, 2004  
Darkmb101

us all a favor and provide links to these snippets of info. we would like proof of this before we can believe your word on these matters.
May 1st, 2004  
RnderSafe

Blackjack, if you're going to quote from outside sources, please provide a link to said source.