Israel, again

Israel is America's edited

What the :cen: are u saying? First off u are not allowed to say such things on this forum.

The only reason why they support you is because Jews rule the US.

Can u prove that? NO What u are saying is a lie. End of discussion.

Blackjack, I suggest you read and heed the forum rules posted. If you feel as if you cannot abide by them, your stay on this board will be very short. You are more than welcome to post your opinions, but do so in a mature and respectful manner. This is a discussion forum, not a primary playground.

RnderSafe said:
Blackjack, I suggest you read and heed the forum rules posted. If you feel as if you cannot abide by them, your stay on this board will be very short. You are more than welcome to post your opinions, but do so in a mature and respectful manner. This is a discussion forum, not a primary playground.

Israel IS America's..........thing. Where the hell do you think it gets its weapons from? It can't afford all that its got. Someone must be supplying them. It only has a population of about 6 million. It's TINY.

"Los Angeles, Alta California - October 23, 2001- (ACN) It is the Zionist's peculiar characteristic to always bite the hand that feeds him. This is precisely what Israel's Prime Minister Ariel Sharon is doing by refusing to withdraw his troops from Palestinian territories after the United States government has told him to do so. The "Butcher of Sabra and Shatila" recently said to his Minister of Foreign Relations, Shimon Peres, not to worry about doing what the Bush Administration says to do because, he said, "we Jews run the U.S."

"At this very moment, Ariel Sharon's U.S. equipped army is indiscriminately killing innocent civilians including Christians in Bethlehem, the birthplace of our Lord Jesus Christ. He is using U.S. supplied army tanks, F-16 fighter planes, and Huey helicopters to murder and subjugate defenseless Palestinians in their own territory. The armed Zionist Jewish soldiers are indiscriminately shooting at hospitals, schools, hotels, and homes. Worst of all, the Church of the Nativity has had its beautiful stained glass windows blown to pieces. Many of you may be surprised that this is occurring at this very moment. The Zionist controlled media in the U.S. has made sure that the U.S. taxpaying public doesn't find out about these atrocities. They are committing these crimes against Christians and Palestinians while the American public is focusing on the Anthrax and Smallpox problems as well as on the bombardment of Afghanistan."

Even Ariel Sharon said so.

you are trusting your beliefs in a person people called the "isreali hitler" and not facts. People lie all the time and facts are usually true statements. Does any one else see the flawed sense of logic here?

us all a favor and provide links to these snippets of info. we would like proof of this before we can believe your word on these matters.

He is a Hitler. He is evil. I am on the side of the Palestinians. But I believe him when he says that the Jews run the US. I mean, it is well known. It is just a fact that everyone around the world knows (except blind Americans).

Let's look at the Zionist domination of the US -

"The "Butcher Sharon" may have a point concerning his comment to Shimon Peres. U.S. Zionism is an extremely powerful machine. It wields immense influence that possibly even President Bush cannot circumvent. In California, both U.S. Senators are Zionists even though the Jewish community comprises less than 3% percent of the state's total population. The Zionists dominate the state's Democratic Party and most of the elected Democratic government representatives, including Hispanics, are told how to vote on certain issues before the legislature. Mexican-Americans comprise over 32% of the state population but have no statewide elected government representative except a token lackey and powerless Lieutenant Governor by the name of Cruz Bustamente. Cruz Bustamante was allowed to win the office in order not to make it too obvious as to who really runs the state. Nationally, the situation is similar. Through the Zionist domination of the mainstream American media and immense wealth of their political action committees, they have a majority of congress under their sphere of influence. Probably this is what Sharon meant when he told Peres not to worry about what Bush says."

Darkmb101 said:
us all a favor and provide links to these snippets of info. we would like proof of this before we can believe your word on these matters.

You would like a link because you are too stupid to figure out what the world already knows.

Mod edit:If I see something like the emboldened portion above one more time, you are gone, BlackJack.

So did you get kicked out of the Royal Navy? Honestly, man, you have some anger problems, sit back, count to 500, drink a sip of tea, and then make a post.

In all seriousness, this attitude will not be tolerated, no matter what position you take. I suggest you reshoot your azimuth and adjust fire. Immediately.

Redneck said:
So did you get kicked out of the Royal Navy? Honestly, man, you have some anger problems, sit back, count to 500, drink a sip of tea, and then make a post.

In all seriousness, this attitude will not be tolerated, no matter what position you take. I suggest you reshoot your azimuth and adjust fire. Immediately.

I don't like the attitude of the US and Israel, but I have to live with it.

Hey, BlackJack, do you know who David Duke (author of your second "source") is? He is the current leader of the Ku Klux Klan, not the most reliable of people, if you ask me. In fact I'd go so far as to say he was 100% full of the brown stuff.

And Aztlan (your first source) is a highly racist chicano group calling for the violent takeover of California from the "whites" and a return to the Aztec lifestyle.

I don't like that the US whinges when Germany and France don't fight alongside it on the "War for Democracy", even though they never went to war because the majority of their people were opposed to the war, so they listened to their people, which is democratic.

I don't like how the US whinged when Turkey wouldn't send troops into Iraq to help the US on its "War for Democracy", even though 95% of the Turkish population was against the war and its government was going with the majority of its population, which is a democratic way of doing things.

I don't like how the US goes to war against countries like Vietnam just because it had a Communist government even though the Communist government was elected democratically. So, in order to "save democracy", the US destroyed democracy.

If you choose to live in a fantasy world in which you believe everything every nutjob tells you, that is fine with me, but you will stay on topic here from now on (if you want to start your own "I hate everybody" thread, go for it).

Any posts following this that do not relate to the subject matter of the original topic will be immediately deleted.

Back