Israel, again - Page 10

--
Boots

October 9th, 2011  
bulldogg

Quote:
Originally Posted by moshe
Bulldog your well named. Your brains are located in your Bull. Philistines does not equal Palestinians. Idiot.
Ad hominem attacks are in fact a violation of forum rules... bye.

Mozzie, you probably didn't happen across these before you started running your suck but here's a helping link.
October 9th, 2011  
senojekips

Quote:
You want to say that Britain in that 1915 treaty obligated His Majesty's Government to establish a Palestinian State. Its utter stupidity and complete ignorance on your part. Jordan which fulfilled the 1915 treaty is not [try to get this into your thick dense head ... NOT] (WHAT PART OF THE WORD NOT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?] a palestinian nation.
Well,... lets see,.. for a start we are not discussing Jordan, we are discussing the Legality of Israel's occupation of the west bank which happened well after the map you are dribbling about.

Quote:
If the Arabs who style themselves as "Palestinians" want a country ... well they enjoy a majority of the population in Jordan; Jordan the League of Nations included as part of the Palestine Mandate awarded to the British following the 1st world war.
There, you said it yourself,... It is Part of the Palestinian mandate, the remainder is now illegally occupied by Israel. remember the findings of the UN and ICJ I quoted earlier?

Quote:
You keep claiming that you have refuted my arguments.
Yes I certainly have and i've also posted the sources for the information as recognised by International Law, something you seem to have missed, in your wild ramblings about everything totally unrelated to the subject at hand.

Quote:
That leaves the Syrians! This idiotic notion that a palestinian state has to be carved out of the Jewish state ... its just the thinking of block heads. There are plenty of options for the Arabs who style themselves Palestinians. They can choose from their Arab brother states Jordan or Syria. What they can not choose from is the Jewish state. Box thinkers like yourself, beyond pathetic.
But Syria belongs to the Syrians,... (believe it or not), so why do you think that the Palestinians should do to them what the Zionists have done to the Palestinians? No, they want their own country back, not Syria, not Jordan , not Outer Mongolia or any other country. That's why they want Israel, because Israel is occupying their land.

Pretty logical if you care to think about it, eh?
October 9th, 2011  
bulldogg

Quote:
Bulldogg, you are an amazing human being and I respect your vast intellect. May I come worship and make burnt offerings at your altar? Philistines equal Palestinians. Genius!!!
Actually Mozzie you may and you're right, the Philistines and the Palestinians are the same people according to scholarly research that was done with Jewish documents and in concert with Jewish religious leaders.

Have a read if you can.

Carl S. Ehrlich "Philistines" The Oxford Guide to People and Places of the Bible. Ed. Bruce M. Metzger and Michael D. Coogan. Oxford University Press, 2001.
--
Boots
October 9th, 2011  
moshe

Well,... lets see,.. for a start we are not discussing Jordan, we are discussing the Legality of Israel's occupation of the west bank which happened well after the map you are dribbling about.

One of the 1st acts that Britain did was to establish the Trans-Jordan portion of the Palestinian Mandate so as to fulfill the 1915 treaty obligation. Duh. Having XXY Chromosomes produces Downs Babies ... now i understand where your holding.
October 9th, 2011  
moshe

There, you said it yourself,... It is Part of the Palestinian mandate, the remainder is now illegally occupied by Israel. remember the findings of the UN and ICJ I quoted earlier?

What do you not understand in Britain signing 2 TWO treaties, one in 1915 which resulted in the establishment of Jordan. The king of Jordan, originally a prince from Arabia does not view his kingdom as being a Palestinian State. Black September
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_September_in_Jordan
The other treaty, your dense mind just does not seem to grasp, its called the Balfour Declaration. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour...ration_of_1917

The League of Nations recognized the validity of BOTH treaties not just one. The UN too recognized the validity of the Balfour Treaty which you so conveniently ignore.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_..._for_Palestine

Now turning to the joke which the bulldog dropped in public, poor puppy does not know a word of Hebrew yet pretends he knows Israeli sources.
October 9th, 2011  
senojekips

Quote:
What do you not understand in Britain signing 2 TWO treaties,
It wouldn't matter if they signed a dozen treaties, because firstly they had no right to make the second treaty, as the land was already occupied and claimed by the Palestinians.. Secondly, ever if it were not already claimed, you cant give the same piece of land to two different opposing people.
Quote:
The League of Nations recognized the validity of BOTH treaties not just one. The UN too recognized the validity of the Balfour Treaty which you so conveniently ignore.
No. I don't ignore it, It's just that it was never within the power of the league of Nations, (or anyone else), to just give the land owned by the Palestinian people to anyone other than the occupants,... therefore the second (Balfour declaration) was, and still is, invalid, under a number of International Laws as i have already shown,... several times. Israel realises this and that is the reason why they still flout both, the conditions under which this declaration was made, and also the findings of both the UN and International law.
October 10th, 2011  
Ted

I miss him already.... I am always at awe with someone so blind to arguments even though he owns a set of brains. Oh well, there will be new ones
October 15th, 2011  
moshe

No. I don't ignore it, It's just that it was never within the power of the league of Nations, (or anyone else), to just give the land owned by the Palestinian people to anyone other than the occupants,... therefore the second (Balfour declaration) was, and still is, invalid, under a number of International Laws as i have already shown,... several times.

Bunk.
October 15th, 2011  
senojekips

No. I don't ignore it, It's just that it was never within the power of the league of Nations, (or anyone else), to just give the land owned by the Palestinian people to anyone other than the occupants,... therefore the second (Balfour declaration) was, and still is, invalid, under a number of International Laws as i have already shown,... several times.

Quote:
Bunk.
Can you quote an Internationally recognised source to back up this amazing piece of logic?
October 17th, 2011  
moshe

Human conflicts throughout the annals of human history, the victory dictates the terms of the borders of conflicting states. Read history books rather than newspapers.