Islamic law to be imposed in parts of NW Pakistan (AP)

News Manager

Milforums News Bot
AP - Regional government officials say Pakistan will impose Islamic law in parts of its northwest where Taliban fighters increasingly hold sway.

More...

Pakistan government is useless

This just gives the bad guys a safe area of operations nothing else. This same group there giving a safe area to is killing their own military and government. This President is just as useless as the other one Pakistan had.

Elsewhere in the northwest, missiles fired by a suspected U.S. spy plane killed 30 people in a house used by an extremist commander, witnesses said. It was the deadliest of almost three dozen apparent American attacks on al-Qaida and Taliban targets in the semiautonomous tribal lands close to the since last year.
This is the real reason why they want a safe zone I say triple the amount of spy planes.

This just gives the bad guys a safe area of operations nothing else. This same group there giving a safe area to is killing their own military and government. This President is just as useless as the other one Pakistan had.

This is the real reason why they want a safe zone I say triple the amount of spy planes.
I say get those damn nukes out of there until we can stabilize this country.

Back