Islamic boys paramilitary group in Philly

Does anyone else think this should be marked as :spam: ?????

I mean, for God's sake... One of the website's "Important Sites" is "Right Wing News."

Does anyone else think this should be marked as :spam: ?????

I mean, for God's sake... One of the website's "Important Sites" is "Right Wing News."
:spam:? Did it encourage you to invest in the group or something? The list of Left Wing News sites would take up too much bandwith, I'm sure.

SPAM as in, no substance. Not a good source. Kinda like trying to cite Wikipedia for a college essay. Sure, you can do it. But you're gonna lose a letter grade in the process.

Basically, I'm using spam as a polite term for complete and total bullsh*t.

BTW, I've never tried to use one of those left wing news sources as a citation for a (proper) political debate.

The important test here is this: If you subsitiute Muslim with Christian or Jewish, would there be outrage?

Christian Boyscouts (They already are)
Jewish Boyscouts
Muslim Boyscouts

David Horiwitz is well known as a conservative. Rob, I will agree that this article is :spam:, if and only if you agree that Arana Huffington posts :spam: too.

Bottom line is that both the right and left have their radicals.

The important test here is this: If you subsitiute Muslim with Christian or Jewish, would there be outrage?

Christian Boyscouts (They already are)
Jewish Boyscouts
Muslim Boyscouts
Exactly.
David Horiwitz is well known as a conservative. Rob, I will agree that this article is :spam:, if and only if you agree that Arianna Huffington posts :spam: too.

Bottom line is that both the right and left have their radicals.
No doubt. But at least she's pretty. ;)

I am afraid that your high ideals of freedom do more damage to your nation than good. Freedom at any cost is not always good. I´m a little worried about what happens in the U.S. in these days.
The comment was sarcastic! Liberals here seem to like the rise of anything non-Christian.

We like the rise of anything that lends itself to religious freedom (the very first amendment to our United States Constitution). Because Christianity has, for a very long time, been perceived as an oppressive religion (Medieval times, Crusades, etc.), the rise of other religious activities and cultures reminds us that the United States is non-oppressive when it comes to such things. It's nice to see that there ARE still some differences between the regimes in Iraq and Iran and the government of the United States.

You think the Boy Scouts would be supported in Iraq?

I rest my case.

Back