Irish Pubs

Is there an Irish pub near you?

• Total voters
top!

FUGLYYYYYYYYY...........Bugger this...........alcohol is alcohol.........only difference is good and bad alcohol so I'll drink to that me and my JD lol

gladius said:
Bootboy82 said:
we have 4 irish pubs here

The MacGowans Pub which is run by the brother of Shane MacGowan

Cool, I dig Shane MacGowan and the Pogues too, saw the Pogues twice when Shane was still with them. What city is this pub in btw.

It's in Hannover / Germany (my hometown)

some of my pals were there one night and one of them went to the restroom. while he was doing his business, he realized that the guy standing next to him was trying to get a look on my pal's 'little pal'.
He almost started to pick up a fight but suddenly he saw that it was SHANE HIMSELF 8) :D

I like irish pubs and neighbourhood bars the best places to sit down and have a few beers.

I hate night clubs because too high concentration of selfish trendic ***holes.

Is there AN Irish Pub near you? No.

Several? Yes, I love St. Patricks day, fun times, I don't drink ;) but it is fun at work, I work in a bar and it never ceases to amaze me how smart people are, or think they are, when they are drunk.

There is Irish pubs even here in the suburbs of Cleveland but there aren't any that I can remember from my hometown of Moscow. Of course in Moscow the "ethnicity" of a pub isn't important its the price of the booze.

well, i havent seen an irish pub near me but im not really looking seeing as im not allowed in :roll:

Let's see, in my home town theres... Sgt O'Falrty's, Kelly O'Brians (more restaurant the pub), and McCracken's. So three in my immediate vicinity.

And I have to say, the best beer, is Molson 6.0 Cold Shots, that or just plain Molson Canadian.

Back