IRGC had an operation here.

moxen

Hi guys.
Im from iran. I have a six year membership in IRGC and Its mobilization resistance force.
I worked in military industuries, Propaganda, Special operations, Anti terrorism , unconventional wars, and etc,.
If there are any questions, i try to answer, and if someone wants something like flags , camo clothes or patches or etc from IRGC and basij i'll try to send it freely but you may have to pay post price and may be your GOV. f#@k you because of relationship with the most dangerous usa's enemey.:m16:
:firedevi:

Hi dads girl, thx 4 your attention but I first made my believes, mind, ideas and next i was in this way, the theo way isn't as bad as someone like you thins.

You're welcome
Carpe diem quam credula minimum postero said the philosopher, we are the bastion before the final destruction

You're welcome
Carpe diem quam credula minimum postero said the philosopher, we are the bastion before the final destruction

Thx for attention.
Our Philosopher said: if you want live in peace be ready for war:rambo:

Welcome

funny...we have a similar saying here as well.

In the battke field : Mountains may move from their position but you should not move from yours. Grit your teeth. Lend to your believs your head. Plant your feet firmly on the ground. Have your eye on the remotest foe and close your eyes (to their numerical majority). And keep sure that succour is but from God, the Glorified.

In the battke field : Mountains may move from their position but you should not move from yours. Grit your teeth. Lend to your believs your head. Plant your feet firmly on the ground. Have your eye on the remotest foe and close your eyes (to their numerical majority). And keep sure that succour is but from God, the Glorified.

-removed by admin-

Not sure what you're saying...are we enemies based off of what you're saying here? I'm not clear what you're trying to say.

Not sure what you're saying...are we enemies based off of what you're saying here? I'm not clear what you're trying to say.

The first word is battle field and that is our main strategy according to our major philosopher at 1400 years ago, in another words, don't be worry about the enemy's power, just fight the victory isn't equale to be live.

You talk to a member of Iran's Revolutionary Guard Corps.
I don´t trust this guy, knowing who they are.

Would not categorize you as a soldier.

Seroiusly, Your funny gunners are soldiers, Or your marines with wet panta's or uk marine commandows with sport suits and scarf in tehran , or your funny allies. Dont make me laugh.

Back