IRGC had an operation here.

--

November 30th, 2014  
moxen

Topic: IRGC had an operation here.

Hi guys.
Im from iran. I have a six year membership in IRGC and Its mobilization resistance force.
I worked in military industuries, Propaganda, Special operations, Anti terrorism , unconventional wars, and etc,.
If there are any questions, i try to answer, and if someone wants something like flags , camo clothes or patches or etc from IRGC and basij i'll try to send it freely but you may have to pay post price and may be your GOV. f#@k you because of relationship with the most dangerous usa's enemey.
November 30th, 2014  
dadsgirl

Welcome!
November 30th, 2014  
moxen

Hi dads girl, thx 4 your attention but I first made my believes, mind, ideas and next i was in this way, the theo way isn't as bad as someone like you thins.
--
November 30th, 2014  
Cne C

You're welcome
Carpe diem quam credula minimum postero said the philosopher, we are the bastion before the final destruction
December 1st, 2014  
moxen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cne C
You're welcome
Carpe diem quam credula minimum postero said the philosopher, we are the bastion before the final destruction
Thx for attention.
Our Philosopher said: if you want live in peace be ready for war
December 1st, 2014  
brinktk

Quote:
Originally Posted by moxen
Thx for attention.
Our Philosopher said: if you want live in peace be ready for war
Welcome

funny...we have a similar saying here as well.
December 2nd, 2014  
moxen

Quote:
Originally Posted by brinktk
Welcome

funny...we have a similar saying here as well.
In the battke field : Mountains may move from their position but you should not move from yours. Grit your teeth. Lend to your believs your head. Plant your feet firmly on the ground. Have your eye on the remotest foe and close your eyes (to their numerical majority). And keep sure that succour is but from God, the Glorified.
December 2nd, 2014  
ShahryarHedayatiSHBA

At least be friend on this forum
December 2nd, 2014  
ShahryarHedayatiSHBA

Quote:
Originally Posted by moxen
In the battke field : Mountains may move from their position but you should not move from yours. Grit your teeth. Lend to your believs your head. Plant your feet firmly on the ground. Have your eye on the remotest foe and close your eyes (to their numerical majority). And keep sure that succour is but from God, the Glorified.

-removed by admin-
December 2nd, 2014  
moxen

-removed by admin-