Ireland the nation - Page 6

--
Boots

December 1st, 2004  
dougal

Quote:
Just like the whole of Britian isn't UDA, LVF, etc. Pretty easy concept to understand unless they are simply ignoring there are both sides to the problem.
A truer word never spoken.

IRA attacks during the trouble were still out numbered by loyalest and lets not forget Ian Pasleys little attack on the Pope.
December 3rd, 2004  
Anya1982

Topic: lostttttttttttttttt

Any way lets get off the subject and talk about DUBLIN.............................Any1 been to Temple bar recently?
December 3rd, 2004  
dougal

Dont want to talk about Dublin. Hate it. Or tempelbar,

You need to vist Galway. Render Safe might tell you from a netural point, Its one of the best countys
--
Boots
December 3rd, 2004  
Anya1982

Topic: oi u lol

Hey i don't care about safe, i didn't grow up in the best place in UK lol

as long as i got booze going down my throat i am safe lol
December 4th, 2004  
irishgal

im sure thats what the girl who got raped a few weeks ago thought.....
December 4th, 2004  
Anya1982

Topic: ???

seriously i faced alot more than a strange guy attacking me..........................ok i'd be scared but that guy who'd try would be booking himself in the nearest 5* hospital after i'm through with him

Ain't no 1 gonna get me................................FAMOUS LAST WORDS
December 4th, 2004  
RnderSafe

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougal
Dont want to talk about Dublin. Hate it. Or tempelbar,

You need to vist Galway. Render Safe might tell you from a netural point, Its one of the best countys
Dublin stinks.

Galway the best county? Sure, after Kildare.
December 5th, 2004  
dougal

Ya I down like Kildare but its missing the Galway city touch and to near Dublin.

When I said safe I meant RenderSafe the Moderator.
December 6th, 2004  
Anya1982

Topic: ok

ahhhhh kildare..............the home of the horse country.............arga khan......................Don't like the old one (arond 1920) much..............kicked my gran and her family out after my great granddad died of TB!!!!

Can't remember much of kildare ain't been there since i was a lil rugrat.......

Most family that are still there are 50+ but its still nice when people can actually remember your gran and auntie rita lol

O and some of the stories that i heard about them................OMG my gran would slaughtered people for telling me that stuff
December 6th, 2004  
dougal

You should visit and have a look at our beloved Curragh camp.