Ireland and France against Israel, at the end of March

SHERMAN

March 26- Israel Vs. Republic of Ireland
March 30- Israel Vs. France

Both games will be held in Israel, either in the Ramat Gan National Stadium, or in the Tedi Stadium in Jerusalem. Probably in the National Stadium. Israel played Croatia (friendly match) in Jerusalem on Wensday, and the final score was 3-3. So, what are your thoughts? What will the scores be? I think Israel will win 1-0 against France. Im worried about the Irish team. Maybe a 2-2 final score? I hope Israel dose well, its been a while since we went to the world cup.

Edit: Corrected. :D

Youll be suprised, we have the best support in the world besides England for a nation of less than 4million,

Ireland to win 1 or 2-0

http://www.fai.ie/

http://www.fai.ie/article.asp?hlid=...+News&sub=Israel+fear+Ireland&navlid=&sublid=

Date Opposition
Status
Venue
Score (IRL First)

09/02/05
Portugal
FR
Lansdowne Rd
1-0 win

16/11/04
Croatia
FR
Lansdowne Rd
1-0 win

13/10/04
Faroe Islands
WCQ
Lansdowne Rd
2-0 win

09/10/04
France
WCQ
Paris
0-0 draw

08/09/04
Switzlerland
WCQ
Basel
1-1 draw

04/09/04
Cyrpus
WCQ
Lansdowne Rd
3-0 win

18/08/04
Bulgaria
FR
Lansdowne Rd
1-1 draw

05/06/04
Netherlands
FR
Amsterdam
1-0 win

27/05/04
Romania
FR
Lansdowne Rd
1-0 win

28/04/04
Poland
FR
Bydgoszcz
0-0 draw

31/03/04
Czech Republic
FR
Lansdowne Rd
2-1 win

18/02/04
Brazil
FR
Lansdowne Rd
0-0 draw

Yesss. What do you say to that dougal? 90th minoute :rambo: ..Thats football for you. Although, you have to admit, Israel did not deserve to loose that one, I mean, Ireland had only two real opportunities and they somehow managed to score one of them...I can smell Germany. Now we need to beat France on the 30th...

That was the most boring and wrose game of soccer ever.

Isreal are useless and Ireland were wrose, it was no more than we deserved. We owend the ball and werent even botherd about pushing it forward and when we did we passed it back!!

I can tell you were not happy here with the management after that game and no Irish player would give an interview after.

Thank god France and Swizterland drew.

Tomorrow we play vs Israel. We have to win (or at least a draw). We were unable to win at home, and so we have to score outside....difficult mission.
Sherman, what do you think about Fabien Barthez's comments ?

Damn it....Israel is not only undefeated, its also undefeating :D . It seems like all the games between the top 3 in the house turn out undecided. I hope we can beat Ireland in Ireland, but I doubt it.

Sherman, what do you think about Fabien Barthez's comments ?

Actually I did not mind that much. He has a right to be scared. Id like to apologyse for what the Israeli fans did during the French national enthem. It was very disrespectful.

Great job Israel against *France*

Meanwhile South Korea got a nice 2-1 win over Uzbekistan at home. I was there at the Stadium 8)
Austria beat Wales 1-0 but it's a very difficult mission for them. Still 4 points behind 2nd placed Poland.

Mod: Come on, you know better than that.

lol ahahahahaha

Its ours for the taking, have to play faroes cyprus, france and isreal and swit all at home but for cyprus and faroes.

mwahahahahahahahaha

cant you just beat the french and tie with us? we havent been in the cup for a long time....a very long time.

Id like to apologyse for what the Israeli fans did during the French national enthem. It was very disrespectful.

whatever anthem it is, it's not acceptable.
Policy must stay out of sport, but you haven't to apologize for that : you're not responsible for.

Great job Israel against *France*
13th what did you use instead "France" ?

cant you just beat the french
in your dreams :rambo: ;)

When Ireland played Isreal, the band made a right mess of our National amtion.

It was awful, didnt sound a bit like it, and was dragged out and all wrong.

You couldnt sing with it,, and the Irish fans looked like they didnt respect it to the netural eye

OMG :evil:

Isreal, worth there draw,

but the ref was useless and the Keeper was a cheat, should have been sent off. He was a disgrace to the game

Back