Ireland and France against Israel, at the end of March - Page 2

--

March 30th, 2005  
SHERMAN

Damn it....Israel is not only undefeated, its also undefeating . It seems like all the games between the top 3 in the house turn out undecided. I hope we can beat Ireland in Ireland, but I doubt it.

Quote:
Sherman, what do you think about Fabien Barthez's comments ?
Actually I did not mind that much. He has a right to be scared. Id like to apologyse for what the Israeli fans did during the French national enthem. It was very disrespectful.
March 31st, 2005  
A Can of Man

Great job Israel against *France*

Meanwhile South Korea got a nice 2-1 win over Uzbekistan at home. I was there at the Stadium 8)
Austria beat Wales 1-0 but it's a very difficult mission for them. Still 4 points behind 2nd placed Poland.

Mod: Come on, you know better than that.
March 31st, 2005  
dougal

lol ahahahahaha

Its ours for the taking, have to play faroes cyprus, france and isreal and swit all at home but for cyprus and faroes.

mwahahahahahahahaha
--
March 31st, 2005  
SHERMAN

cant you just beat the french and tie with us? we havent been in the cup for a long time....a very long time.
March 31st, 2005  
Pierrot

Quote:
Id like to apologyse for what the Israeli fans did during the French national enthem. It was very disrespectful.
whatever anthem it is, it's not acceptable.
Policy must stay out of sport, but you haven't to apologize for that : you're not responsible for.

Quote:
Great job Israel against *France*
13th what did you use instead "France" ?

Quote:
cant you just beat the french
in your dreams
April 1st, 2005  
SHERMAN

Quote:
Policy must stay out of sport
I think the hardcore Israeli fans were very offended by Barthez...But still, like you said, it was shameful. [/quote]
April 1st, 2005  
dougal

When Ireland played Isreal, the band made a right mess of our National amtion.

It was awful, didnt sound a bit like it, and was dragged out and all wrong.

You couldnt sing with it,, and the Irish fans looked like they didnt respect it to the netural eye
June 4th, 2005  
dougal

come on IRELAND
June 4th, 2005  
dougal

OMG

Isreal, worth there draw,

but the ref was useless and the Keeper was a cheat, should have been sent off. He was a disgrace to the game