Iraqi policemen, still a long way to go

Soooo you talkin about the IP's (if you picked up that mission I'm truely sorry Fiki Fiki Mister) or the Joe that might be just a little outta his lane? He did stir em up a bit JIMO he might have used more tact.

Now the questions:

Who's in the Madhi Militia?

All of us (If their in Sahdr City)

Who's got milita ties.

See above

Who cares more about the Militia than Iraq

See above

Yeah but I wouldn't want to be the one caught doing it. You know yer gettin drug on the carpet for it.

I wouldn't have let it be taped and put on youtube, if it were me (still would've said every word though).

I love the dudes pulling security looking inward...

So you saying a Marine would never do this?

Not at all, probably worse. I'm saying that given the current climate of dealing with the Iraqi's it would result in a reaming when some HQ Type found out. As you said it ain't PC, and we know how that has permeated everything it's touched, especially at higher.

I agree 110% with the sentiments. I can just see him gettin screwed for it.

I guess the truth's gotta be said sooner or later. Better sooner I say, and bugger the consequences, our leaders know the truth, it's about time they were shown that the people who count are also aware of the truth of the matter.

It's precisely the kind of sh*t those guys need to hear though.

Yeah you and TI are abso :cen: in lutely correct. But they start whinin about being "abused culturally" or such (yeah they've learned that) and then somebodies on the carpet and everybodies sittin in cultrual awareness classes happened with the 399th.

Last edited:
I know what you mean though. I don't think anyone disagrees with what you're saying. Nowadays sometimes doing the right thing isn't doing the right thing. Actually, not sometimes, often.

ouch that was the mother of all burns to a unit. good thing they probably lost him because it was so long, or they might have started crying:)

If what this guy says is true (and I assuming that at least some or all of it is) doesn't that reinforce the argument that its time for the boys to fold the tents and come home? I mean what is the point of staying if the so called Iraqi Police are either A) Cowards or B) even worse, Part of the militias?

Personally I just don't see the interest of throwing good (our troops, money) into bad. Its been 6 years, we have bigger fish to fry and remember as we speak Afghanistan which is a far more dangerous situation is going to hell in a hand basket.

Not that simple. Not all IP's are bad depends on the area where they are recruited and on their CO's and officers.

What I find sad is how so many American cops behave little to no different than the Iraqi cops. Whatever happened to the honor part of being a cop?

What I find sad is how so many American cops behave little to no different than the Iraqi cops. Whatever happened to the honor part of being a cop?

Care to quantify that are or you just talking to hear your head rattle?

Back