Iraqi policemen, still a long way to go

I see. The first one is special impact munitions, the protesters had been ordered to disperse numerous times.

2. Laughing about bad form but other than that, it's war stories.

3. Arpiao is correct. He maybe a self promoting SOB but he is correct and within the law. I'm amazed at how he kept his composure in the face of the baiting.

4. Deputy Webb stood trial and was found not guilty by a jury.

5. This one is over top and the cop is out of line.

You can have 600 YOUTUBE Videos. What I'm talking about is you broad stroking every LEO in the US, and comparing them to IP's. Refuse to comply with an IP and see what happens. Then if you don't get a 7.62 X 39 in your melon, go investigate your legal recourse.

If what this guy says is true (and I assuming that at least some or all of it is) doesn't that reinforce the argument that its time for the boys to fold the tents and come home? I mean what is the point of staying if the so called Iraqi Police are either A) Cowards or B) even worse, Part of the militias?

Personally I just don't see the interest of throwing good (our troops, money) into bad. Its been 6 years, we have bigger fish to fry and remember as we speak Afghanistan which is a far more dangerous situation is going to hell in a hand basket.

I believe JFK said it best, "Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shal pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty."

I see. The first one is special impact munitions, the protesters had been ordered to disperse numerous times.
Perhaps I missed the part where the protest was unlawful. It may be just my opinion, but it looked to me like their right to peacefully assemble (though quite vocal) and seeking a redress of grievances. So shooting unarmed Americans for lawfully utilizing their Constitutionally protected rights. That doesn't seem right to me.

5. This one is over top and the cop is out of line.
Very. My question is, if that was your son, what would you do?

You can have 600 YOUTUBE Videos. What I'm talking about is you broad stroking every LEO in the US, and comparing them to IP's.
You missed what I said.
What I find sad is how so many American cops behave little to no different than the Iraqi cops. Whatever happened to the honor part of being a cop?
I know cops, both good and bad. I don't see how I broad stroked anything.

Refuse to comply with an IP and see what happens. Then if you don't get a 7.62 X 39 in your melon, go investigate your legal recourse.
And the difference here is....?

Only difference is if you try any legal recourse you stand a fair chance of being harassed, intimidated, assaulted, and a few other bad things not appropriate to mention here. I know this first hand. Do you?

Hmmm, after reading USMC03's posts recently, I wouldn't have been surprised if he would have said he is a lawyer! He normally hits the subject on the head when he posts! :p

Back