Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Not with the US in Iraq... maybe after

• Total voters
I also agree with you 13th redneck.
we are barely keeping things in line in Iraq when we leave i see it very
probebly could turn into the next Vietnam.The new found Iraqi government may have the manpower but wont be able to keep the insurgents undercontrol.It may not be under sadaam but people with the same opressive mindset and evil ambitions.

the course of history interestingly enough shows that revolutionaries always prevale because of there heart and determenation against a superior top dog so riddle me this should we leave Iraq? :?

I think America sould let the Kurdish northern territories just suceed peacefully now because I don't see the Kurds sticking around around indefinately. Better to see them off sooner than to watch it devolve into a Pakistan-India-esque situation later.

pcfab said:
the course of history interestingly enough shows that revolutionaries always prevale because of there heart and determenation against a superior top dog so riddle me this should we leave Iraq? :?

That is not true. Ever heard of a little place called Somalia? There hasn't been a top dog there for a long time and just how peaceful is it?

Back