Iraq veteran sues Moore over 9/11 film

Moore is a complete Moron.

He is a lying, two faced, scumbag hypocrit, who has gone to far, and is about to face the consequences. I am behind that soldier 110%.
If I was in the same position as that soldier, I would be doing the exact same thing.

I beleive it would be a great injustice to the United States if Mr. Damon loses this case. Freedom of speech is one thing, but abusing others freedom is something else.

A real documentary dose not have a politcal agenda, it's purpose is to show the truth.
Farinhiet 9/11, should be listed right next to Triumph of the Will, in regards to its agenda.
Pure Porpaganda. He could not get the story he wanted so he had to lie and decive. He had to falcify evidence, in the court of public opinon. An immoral and cowardly act, that I hope dose not go unpunished

tmdsu030324.gif

I have been watching everybody describe how much they hate Fehrenheit 9/11, but very few of you have made any sort of reference to the content of the movie itself. Leading me to suspect that very few of you actually saw the movie. So be honest, how many of you actually saw the film? I can tell Ted had, because I agree with his conclusions. Who else?

I did, and while his basic conclusions was fundimentaly correct there wasnt anything really illuminating about it. I didnt need to spend $11 Bucks to have Moore something that I already knew. For example, Bush manipulated the 9/11 tragedy in order to justifty Iraq, that the war on Iraq was based on false information, that Wilson was punished for speaking the truth, so on and so forth. What else? that Bush had business ties with the bin Ladens (nothing new, long since documented), or that Bush was the spoiled son of a rich man (also nothing new) who basically used the Guard to get out of Vietnam (as did many others).

Thats my fundimental criticism about the movie. Its stated the obvious and its a bore.

I tell you something else about about Moore as most of you you guys dont tune in to the liberal channals as much as I do. Although almost all liberals agree with Moore on the principal ideal (that Bush is horrible president), personally they cannot stand him. He suppose to be really unpleasant person, even amongst people that agree with him. He's invited to the liberal innar circle, but its done holding their nose.

Last edited:
I watched the movie, I did not really care for it. I was actually paying attention and trying to discern the facts from the twisted rehtoric, then he showed a clip of a danceing sadam and had voice over "Does this look like a man that would hurt anyone." I had to laugh and at that point i stopped trying to understand "get' the movie. (I refuse to call it a documentary)

Back