Iraq

that was insane, so they suspected the iraqi police were terrorists?
Im quite puzzled. But that video was amazing!

Interesting, I'm not so sure that unit reacted in a textbook fashion but thankfully, no casualties were taken.

i'm not saying i'd have done any better but i'm not sure "Jones" was doing the right thing there.

It is interesting me very much. Iraqi police are lazy butt. Thanks for the sharing.

Mohmar Deathstrike said:
Morten said:
dude... watch the clip... he's referring to the iraqi police...

If you'd watched the clip you'd know he's also referring to kids and women.

excatly... but he says it after discussing with hes m8's that the iraqi police might ambush them... the child and woman thing is more of a "sideline" comment :p

Mohmar Deathstrike said:
Morten said:
Mohmar Deathstrike said:
excatly... but he says it after discussing with hes m8's that the iraqi police might ambush them... the child and woman thing is more of a "sideline" comment :p

Right. I still don't see how this makes my original statement invalid, though :p

u can trust people in a battlefield... not everyone are trying to kill u... :)

but u're right... i just dont think ur comment was necessary either...

It is an okay video. I think one scene very well conveys one of the horrors of the battlefield: The fear in the gunner's (was it Jones?) eyes in one camera shot.

In defense of the Iraqi police: They have enough work to do dealing with perpetual violence against Iraqis. Why should they do anything about Americans (who are much better equipped) that are in trouble?

Last edited:
Back