Irans towards...

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

When my ship was out in gulf at begining of the gulf kick off last year we got informed by iran thta they wanted nothing to do with iraq or the war. From the start til the end. Told us to pass on to the rest of the forces that under no attempt were allies aloud to cross any irani border, sea or land with out the irani government permission................if these terms were broken then they would take matters into their own hands

they originally stated loud and clear that this is not what they wanted as they are in reality two different countries, farcie and arabic is two diff languages and iran are counted as persian and not arabic.

Iran have been on good terms with UK and vice versa and many irani's that i have worked with or know state they do not respect americans for caising this trouble.

Your find that countries like greece etc do not want americans in thier states.

All over countries there are nazi signs with hate america under neath them.

I am not disrespecting america just saying if so many countries disrespect them for their actions, why do they carry on?

Hi,

To me Iran would be very very Suspecios about this invasion ...............It was USA that backed Iraq During the Iran-Iraq war ................and now that same country is vary close to it's border ...............Iran could have contained the Saddam Millitary easily.........but now it is a bigger thread just at it's doorstep ....... it would be a bit happy By Saddam's Removal ..........but more worried about American Stay in Iraq ........I mean Given a option between Choosing a enemy Saddam Hussan or America...........I am sure they would have chosen Saddam hussan in Iraq :D

Anya1982 gave a very good point about Iran being singled out in the Muslim Countries...............Iran dosen't have a good relation with Most of the other Muslim Countries..................Iran - Pakaistan relation have always been bad...................infact Iran has very Good ralationship with India and Russia ..................it's the inter Muslim divide ithe Shia and Sunni conflict..............that sapearats it .

Peace
-=SF_13=-

Anya's points are very suspect. She attempts to tie Britain and Greece with Iran hmmm. I don't think so. Why does the U.S. take care of its own interests you ask. If not us then who? We're not about to sit around while terrorists amass for another attack. We're not about to sit idly by and allow the security of the world to be threatened by the proliferation of WMDs to radical countries who have vowed to destroy us.
So Anya, you were approched by the Irani government? I don't know what you did on that ship but that is a ludicrous statement. Unlless I misunderstood you, just the thought of Iran communicating with a single British ship on a matter of that magnitude, come on think about it.
All this talk about Iran. You wouldn't happen to be of Persian descent would you?

She's celtic.

Anyways, I'm sure the Iranians think the invasion is evil, just for imperialist yankee profit. They might be a little worried that we'll steal their precious oil, along with more destruction of Islam, or something.

And I really, really don't care what some greek guy thinks of America- or any other populous that would compare USA to the viles of the third reich.

And I really, really don't care what some greek guy thinks of America- or any other populous that would compare USA to the viles of the third reich.

In terms of international policy, yes. Rest assure, the USA have been dubbed as "Tyrant of the World" not "Police of the World." However, that depends on the Administration's ambitions and goals.

As in terms of the majority of Iranians who think of the invasion of Iraq, many of them feel that they would be next.

Kane said:

In terms of international policy, yes. Rest assure, the USA have been dubbed as "Tyrant of the World" not "Police of the World." However, that depends on the Administration's ambitions and goals.

As in terms of the majority of Iranians who think of the invasion of Iraq, many of them feel that they would be next.

There you go again Kane. Lay off the "Tyrant of the World" comments they are inflammatory.

He's got a point though. America's popularity abroad is extremely low at this point.
I think most of us abroad are over reacting... but me saying that won't change anything.

It's OK to put it the way you did. You can obviously see the difference in how similar statements are expressed. You both said the same thing yet one is name calling and the other is just an opinion. You win.

Dread Mogus said:
Anya's points are very suspect. She attempts to tie Britain and Greece with Iran hmmm. I don't think so. Why does the U.S. take care of its own interests you ask. If not us then who? We're not about to sit around while terrorists amass for another attack. We're not about to sit idly by and allow the security of the world to be threatened by the proliferation of WMDs to radical countries who have vowed to destroy us.
So Anya, you were approched by the Irani government? I don't know what you did on that ship but that is a ludicrous statement. Unlless I misunderstood you, just the thought of Iran communicating with a single British ship on a matter of that magnitude, come on think about it.
All this talk about Iran. You wouldn't happen to be of Persian descent would you?

You really need to rethink what you have said. and don't question me on what i actually know and not listen to the news. your so sure america are doing a good job that they accused iraq of having WMD when the british gov. constantly told the us gov. they did not. I am sick of people reckoning they know it all when they ain't been out there. I was there before it kicked off til dec 2003. My ship took the warnings.............irani's didn't approach me they contatced the ship. If you have a problem wiht the truth i am relaying then thhats your fault. And i was not trying to draw greece uk and iran together. i was stating a fact aswell. Got a problem with that then don't chose to listen

Hi,

[Off Topic]

Ok rather than having a Go at each other why not accept that what can seem right for one can be wrong for other and everyone is entitled to their openion ?

America think they are on the right side and what they did in Iraq is for a Good cause ................might not seem that way to a few others ...............sentiments like Mr president Bush showed During the iraq War and statement s like " Either you are with us or with the terrorist "

is having a differnt openion means you are with the terrorists ? :roll:

There aren't just Two point of views in the world .

and regarding "Tyrant of the World" ................Most people around the world don't have that View about the Americans ...............most of my friends who are form Egypt and morroco( Muslim Countries) i talk to feel that American people and good and frendly .................only hatred i felt form them was against Mr Bush...............So i wouldn't say people around the world hate Americans.

Peace
-=SF_13=-

this is me

I'm a muck up.................not english blood but english born...................cealtic blood.............so really i'm buggered but i'm english.

See who i confused now?

Anya I was there. You are the one not knowing what you're talking about! I was on the ground not on a ship. Once again you're jumping to the wrong conclusion. I believe there were other reasons that my country saw fit to send me to Iraq I can't speak for anything your country did.
It is my belief that what you said is baseless and unfounded. Believe what you want. I'm sure I'm not going to change your mind and I don't care one way or the other where you think you get your information from. I will continue to watch the news whenever I please thank you very much. You sure seem to have an uncontrollable urge to tell me what to do, please stop doing that. I've got a wife that's much better at it than you'll ever be.

Oh and dougal: yes they are. :lol:

1) english are not cealtic, doh!

2) you may want to ask your self where i was from oct 2002 til dec 2003, ground and ship...........

before you comment dread get your facts right

ah dougal sorry mate about this, seems some people can't get a grip on other opinions (ok now thats enough said about me lol)

any way i think that america and syria should sit down at the local pub and have a natter over a few pints!

Oh and dougal: yes they are.
What you mean?

Cealtic is spelt Celtic, and the english are not celtic, there is proff of that.

This topic is not about if america is right or not to invade but what Iraians might feel towards it.

any way i think that america and syria should sit down at the local pub and have a natter over a few pints!

This topic is also nothing to do with Syria

Anya, stay on topic. Another member disagreeing with you is not a personal insult.

Dougal, stay on topic as well.

Back