Banned
1_8601290270_L600.jpg

18_8601290322_L600.jpg

801312-45-00.jpg

1657.jpg

1659.jpg

1644.jpg

Keep it going. We can spy on them. lol

How come the USA doesn't have the Armed Forces Day parade? Correct me if I'm wrong. Last military parade that I can remember when we won the Desert Storm.

Becuz US of A doesn't need to. Free countries don't try to scare others by showing their armed forces and military equipments.

Becuz US of A doesn't need to. Free countries don't try to scare others by showing their armed forces and military equipments.

lol i see where u r coming from but i disagree... :)

we have a annual parade on republic day in india, a major part of which is a military display. its not reallyto scare anybody, but is a well-loved tradition, and the chief-guest is usually from a country we are building relations with. its really more about honouring a national institution that gives us great pride!

and honsetly, as a military enthusiast, i would love to see many high quality parades! :D

lol i see where u r coming from but i disagree... :)

we have a annual parade on republic day in india, a major part of which is a military display. its not reallyto scare anybody, but is a well-loved tradition, and the chief-guest is usually from a country we are building relations with. its really more about honouring a national institution that gives us great pride!

and honsetly, as a military enthusiast, i would love to see many high quality parades! :D

India wants to scare Pakistan and China for that matter... :9mm:

Countries that give the big parades make me think they have the short guy syndrom. Plus they need to get their equipment running again to make sure it still works.

Parade = PMCS

Last edited:
Countries that give the big parades make me think they have the short guy syndrom. Plus they need to get their equipment running again to make sure it still works.

thats why half of the equipment is being carried around on trucks, because it doesnt work...hahaha....

Back