Iranians among Hizbollah combat dead (!!!!!!)

Team Infidel

Forum Spin Doctor
Iranians among Hizbollah combat dead

[FONT=Verdana,Sans-serif]http://reuters.myway.com/article/20060809/2006-08-09T214818Z_01_L09100220_RTRIDST_0_NEWS-MIDEAST-LEBANON-IRANIANS-DC.html

JERUSALEM (Reuters) - Members of Iran's Revolutionary Guard have been found among Hizbollah guerrillas slain by Israeli forces in southern Lebanon, Israel's Channel 10 television reported on Wednesday citing diplomatic sources.
It said the Iranians were identified by documents found on their bodies, but gave no further details on how many were discovered or when. Neither the Israeli military nor Hizbollah representatives in Beirut had immediate comment on the report.
Iran, like fellow Hizbollah patron Syria, insists its support for the Shi'ite guerrilla group is purely moral.
Israel says many of the rockets being fired against its civilian and military targets are Iranian made, and that Hizbollah fighters taking on its forces trained in Iran. Washington also accuses Tehran of actively funding Hizbollah.
Iran's Revolutionary Guards are traditionally very close to fellow Shi'ite Muslims in Hizbollah and were deployed in south Lebanon in the 1980s.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Sans-serif]Iranians among Hizbollah combat dead: TV[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Sans-serif]

Aug 9, 5:48 PM (ET)

JERUSALEM (Reuters) - Members of Iran's Revolutionary Guard have been found among Hizbollah guerrillas slain by Israeli forces in southern Lebanon, Israel's Channel 10 television reported on Wednesday citing diplomatic sources.

It said the Iranians were identified by documents found on their bodies, but gave no further details on how many were discovered or when. Neither the Israeli military nor Hizbollah representatives in Beirut had immediate comment on the report.

Iran, like fellow Hizbollah patron Syria, insists its support for the Shi'ite guerrilla group is purely moral.

Israel says many of the rockets being fired against its civilian and military targets are Iranian made, and that Hizbollah fighters taking on its forces trained in Iran. Washington also accuses Tehran of actively funding Hizbollah.

Iran's Revolutionary Guards are traditionally very close to fellow Shi'ite Muslims in Hizbollah and were deployed in south Lebanon in the 1980s.

http://reuters.myway.com/article/20060809/2006-08-09T214818Z_01_L09100220_RTRIDST_0_NEWS-MIDEAST-LEBANON-IRANIANS-DC.html
[/FONT]

Maybe it is true news,but I don't think it is true Iranian or it is not Iran's action as a country.

Obviously, Iran is not stupid enough to let its soliders still have any valid cerficates when fighting with Hizbollah. Americans is still looking for one good excuse to invade Iran. Iran itself must not present such an perfect excuse as it to the U.S and Israel?

It is more likely individual behaviors.

Last edited:
Weren't there a group of about 200-300 Iranians volunteering to go to Lebanon and "fulfill their religious duty and fight with their Muslim brothers against the Zionists"? I remember seeing this on CNN about 2 weeks after the Hizbollah incursion into Israel.

During Vietnam, China and the USSR swore up and down they didn't have any troops on the ground in any capacity in Vietnam... unlike politicians dead bodies don't lie. It is common knowledge that Hezza-ebola has been an extension of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard and has taken orders from the ruling council of Iran since its inception. Case in point the Americans held for more than 7 years in Lebanon by Hizzobawler did so at the order of Iran and didn't not release them until Iran ordered it. Iran has had troops on the ground supplying and training these terrorists for more than 20 years. When you fight wars by proxy sometimes your boys get a bloody nose and sometimes they show up on your enemies newscasts.

Yep bulldogg, they were still sticking to that story as we were leading live, captured Chicom "advisors" out of the jungle. I had a college professor tell me I was lying when I related that story to him in a class when I got back. What a stubborn moron he was.

Hey Bulldog, isn't there a 1st Cav Division flag in Tienemen Square? I heard that this morning and was wondering if that is true? Apparently it was captured colors from the Korean War.

Soon,North korean may be found.
The Iranian officer added that "thanks to the presence of hundreds of Iranian engineers and technicians, as well as North Korean experts brought [into Lebanon] in the guise of [domestic] servants by Iranian diplomats and by the staff at the Iranian representations and offices in Lebanon, Hizbullah has managed to build a 25-kilometer underground [tunnel]. Each opening in this [tunnel] measures 12 to 18 square meters, and has a mobile floor and a semi-mobile ceiling. Each four openings are connected by a passage that allows fighters to pass easily [from one opening] to the other.
http://memri.org/bin/opener.cgi?Page=archives&ID=SP122006
This situation should be called International Brigate?

Why the fuss Israel gets help from the States, advice intelligence,and technical support for the weapons they have given them

LeEnfield said:
Why the fuss Israel gets help from the States, advice intelligence,and technical support for the weapons they have given them

Israel also spies on the US... I have no idea why but I think it's despicable.

Maytime said:
I'm sure we're spying ten times more on Israel than they are on us.

I belive it. Even between the U.K and the U.S, spying dose exist. It is an indispensable means to make decisions about national's strategy.

i'm like you, AussieNick, not very surprised that there are Iranian soldiers among Hezbollah. I was just waiting to be proven right.

As for spying, yeah we are all spying on each other. It happens.
It was recently exposed that there were over 1,000 Chinese agents operating in Australia... this didn't come as a big shock either.

Back