Iranian Space Agency releases full high quality video of launch

Was the "monkey business" resolved?

121036586__379700c.jpg

Was the "monkey business" resolved?

121036586__379700c.jpg
First watch the movie and then bring me your pictures.
and the picture which was extracted from Iran national TV report shows different monkeys used in different Iran space experiences and nobody in Iran thought west media would have used it as an excuse to disparage Iran space activities.

Last edited:
First watch the movie and then bring me your pictures.
and the picture which was extracted from Iran national TV report shows different monkeys used in different Iran space experiences and nobody in Iran thought west media would have used it as an excuse to disparage Iran space activities.

This is the same national TV ran by the state?

I don't believe everything our media says either.

I've read that Ahmadinejad wants to take the first flight into space. Let's hope it all works out.... ;)

But the difference is we don't believe our media lies but you believe yours.

To be fair we don't believe our media any more than we believe yours you can accuse us of a lot of things but that isn't one of them.

As for Iran going into space, good for you but I am more inclined to back the Russian view on this, once the US had been to the moon the Russians pretty much decided that rather than spend billions to be second they could just use the American data and achieve the same thing for a fraction of the cost.

Essentially it is too little too late and given that school kids can launch and recover rockets that reach space and within the next few years commercial space flight will be available I really struggle to understand why any country would want to spend money that could be used for more useful purposes on space flight with no significant benefits.

To be fair we don't believe our media any more than we believe yours you can accuse us of a lot of things but that isn't one of them.
Sorry for delay in reply.
I don't know what percentage of west media news is lie but I know it is harmonized with the number of people who believe these lies.

As for Iran going into space, good for you but I am more inclined to back the Russian view on this, once the US had been to the moon the Russians pretty much decided that rather than spend billions to be second they could just use the American data and achieve the same thing for a fraction of the cost.
Iran's attempts to reach space sciences is not for show off. Iran needs this science especially for her future.

Essentially it is too little too late and given that school kids can launch and recover rockets that reach space and within the next few years commercial space flight will be available I really struggle to understand why any country would want to spend money that could be used for more useful purposes on space flight with no significant benefits.
You mean buying your luxurious and expensive products or spending for touristic journey in your countries or buying your bankrupt companies like south Persian Gulf Arab countries?

Iran's attempts to reach space sciences is not for show off. Iran needs this science especially for her future.

Which future might this be?

You mean buying your luxurious and expensive products or spending for touristic journey in your countries or buying your bankrupt companies like south Persian Gulf Arab countries?

Try not to be too jealous and bitter about it. ;)

First images from the Imam Khomeini Space Center

TEHRAN (FNA)- A new satellite launch center whose construction will finish in the near future has been named after the Late Founder of the Islamic Republic, Imam Khomeini, Iranian Defense Minister Brigadier General Ahmad Vahidi announced on Saturday.

Vahidi added that the base will send a new generation of home-made satellites as well as the satellites made by the regional and Muslim countries into orbit in the near future.

"In a first move" Vahidi stated "the Imam Khomeini Space Center will send Tolou (Dawn) satellite into orbit on the back of Simorgh satellite carrier."

Senior Iranian space officials had earlier announced construction of a national center for satellite launch.

The Islamic republic, which first put a satellite into orbit in 2009, has outlined an ambitious space program and has, thus far, made giant progress in the field despite western sanctions and pressures against its advancements.

http://www.b14643.de/Spacerockets_1/Rest_World/Simorgh-IRILV/Gallery/Space-Center.htm

Back