Iranian Justice

Really disturbing read, I sometimes find it hard to believe that we actually write 2006.

Before US participants get too sanctimonious; remember we have something in common with our Persian fellow-men. Neither Iran or the US would sign the accord renouncing the execution of minors convicted by courts of law.
The only ones who knows what really happened is Nazenin, the corpse and their God. God will sort it out in his own time.

phoenix80 said:
Question.

What the :cen: is going on in the last pic!?

G Connor said:
Before US participants get too sanctimonious; remember we have something in common with our Persian fellow-men. Neither Iran or the US would sign the accord renouncing the execution of minors convicted by courts of law.

That's because some 16 year olds are capable of committing premeditated murder and as such should be tried as an adult would be for the same crime. A 12 year old should not be given a life sentence though, something wrong with those judges in Michigan.

Damien, I wish I knew more about it exactly but it is a thing being exercised by primitive islamists and they believe they should shed blood in 2 days of the year.

yeah all the stuff that happened in regards to the 1979 revolution were indisputably horrific. My dad had to flee the country when islamic extremists threatened to kill his family if he didnt believe in muhammad... The worst part of this tragedy is that Khomeni, was not even a Persian citizen!! why do we listen to these people that dont live in our society.. hmmm remember hitler?? was he a german?

True, Hitler was an Austrian Citizen and had to gain his German citizenship in order to move forward with his political career.

The biggest underlying thing about Iran: Most people are going to be more than willing to acknowledge that it is not the Iranian people that are a threat to world peace. It is the Islamic Fundamentalist Government that is ruling over them. They had a poll sometime recently in Iran asking if the Iranian people wanted a more open relationship to the "infidel Western nations." The poll was sitting at around 70% in favor of opening to the West before the government shut it down and buried it. This is very strong evidence that they are a government that is working contrary to the wishes and desires of the greater majority of Iran's citizens.

Last edited:
Back