Iranian General Visits Russia Despite Travel Ban

phoenix80

Banned
Iranian General Visits Russia Despite Travel Ban

April 9, 2007 -- Iran says a general in its elite Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) who was listed for travel restrictions by a UN resolution returned home today after visiting Russia without any difficulty.

Iranian state television reported on its website that General Mohammad Baqer Zolqadr, who is also deputy interior minister for security affairs, was one of 15 Iranians listed in a resolution that the Security Council approved in March to punish Iran for failing to halt uranium enrichment.

Russian Foreign Ministry spokesman Andrei Krivtsov confirmed that Zolqadr visited Russia. He said the UN resolution did not prohibit visits by listed individuals, but called only for heightened vigilance.

http://www.rferl.org/featuresarticle/2007/04/582D1289-7601-4BAE-8E71-BE932D11C884.html

Why don't we dismantle UN? What good does UN do?

UN - Useless Numbnuts....

The United Nations is now a organization of terrorist and sissies. Nothing more.

guologo.jpg

Anyone remembe when Saddam Hussein was nitpicking the words. . . with the Weapons Inspectors...in. . out. . . can't go there. . . now you can. . . etc etc....makes one wonder where this is headed.

This seems like a kid that is told "No, you can't do that" then does it just to prove they can. Usually kids get some form of punishment don't they?

Yes they do.

The US should improve relations with Russia, as compared to just ostracizing them. They still have nukes, though they're no USSR.

The USSR is still there, just under a new pretty color. Putin is making Russia back into the Soviet Union. I've never trusted the russian bastards (not all russians are bastards) nor will I trust the chi-coms, iran, north korea, the UN, or the french.

The USSR is still there, just under a new pretty color. Putin is making Russia back into the Soviet Union. I've never trusted the russian bastards (not all russians are bastards) nor will I trust the chi-coms, iran, north korea, the UN, or the french.

US needs another Reagan :salute2:

US needs another Reagan :salute2:
What did reagan do for the Cold War? He was around when it ended. He told the premier of the Soviet Union to tear down the berlin wall. So did everyone else. He happened to be the man in charge when the Soviet Union began to fall apart on its own. He killed the shark after it had been out of the water for 15 minutes. It would have died anyway.

What did reagan do for the Cold War? He was around when it ended. He told the premier of the Soviet Union to tear down the berlin wall. So did everyone else. He happened to be the man in charge when the Soviet Union began to fall apart on its own. He killed the shark after it had been out of the water for 15 minutes. It would have died anyway.

You gotta be kidding or you have never read a book or a piece of paper on how Reagan helped end the soviet union

Back