Iranian ex-presidents annouced uranium enrichment at industrial level.

I recko that even Iranians know what will happen next. That mutual assured destruction thing still works. And if they really would like to pass on to the next life, why wait 10/ 12 years to develop a nuclear program and then kill yourself. It troubles me too, but I still think that the nuclear holocaust isn't on our doorstep.

The point is the international community does not believe Tehran is as rational as Moscow was. MAD can work as a deterrent only when both sides are rational or acting under foreseeable conditions.

But power has no meaning when there is nothing left to have power over. Even the mullahs can't be that daft.... at least I hope so!

Even if we do send in diplomatic relations, they wont work...UN never works...And the other downside is that as soon as we bomb Iran, guess where the first missile goes...ISRAEL! We've been helping them out so much...Ya know what though...I dont care if we help em out. Israel has the most feared and well-trained "SF" units in the world. Better than our Green Berets, Better than the Fedayeen, better than the Special Forces..All those "elite" units. But have they sent any of them to Iraq to help our cause? Nope.Besides,it wont matter, according to the Bible in the book of Revelations, the attack on Israel will begin the end of the world...

I have been reading up on the mlitary capabilities of Iran, while they are not as powerful as Europe or the USA it looks like they could put up a faily good fight, alot more the Saddam Hussein did.

Of particular worry to me are her SS-22 Sunburn Antiship missiles which are state of the art, and are specifically designed to oblilterate a Nimitz class carrier. If we decide to go in with force, even with overwheming odds I think we should not fool ourselves to think that we wont come out of this one unbloodied, like the British at the Falklands we very well might lose some capital ships. Although I dont see a solution in the diplomatic arena, I think military action, would be a very bad idea about now.

I hate to say it, but I think what will happen is we (the USA) will do nothing and try to live in a world of a nuclear armed Iran.

Last edited:
AIEA delegate El Baradei flew into Tehran only to pack up 2 hrs later, as the mullahs slammed their doors in his face.

Good to see you IG,

That isnt surprising, the Iranians have been playing shell games with their nuclear program for decades. We shouldnt think the mullahs are going to coorporate, they wont.

As I said, I think the best solution would be to simply let the Iranians keep their nuclear weapons, put some economic sanctions in place, and promise them that the first warhead to leave Iranian airspace heading anywhere, would result in a immediate retailation 100x fold.

Terror-strucked! And on the same time Elated! :)

China will secure Taiwan - and their Iranian 2 decades long term energy agreement, so will Russia has sold Tor M1 SAM systems to Iran that will protect Iranian nuclear facilitys from the threat of cruise missiles and Air Assaults, and North Korea will go pre-emptive on Soul. Former Yugoslavia will break out in another civil war and Balkans will go up in flames again. Europe will have about 12 million domestic and angry Muslims to deal with. The principle of MAD would have worked between West and East back in the good old days. Then you had something that could be called mutual understandning. Now we are dealing with powers that dont think rational at all, however they are logical and far from non-intelligent human beings. They are by far the smartest extremists on the face of this earth. This is a religious war. Alot of authors have in the past already made this clear. A nobel price winner, a Geostrategist, a Foreign Security Expert and probably hundreds if not thousends of Independent news editors world wide has recognized not my theory but what my theory is based on. This is no idiots that has written about it for probably a decade now. This is how its going to be and you dont need to be a rocket-scientist to figure out what this all leads too in the end.

Look -

All of us in the west with respect for all Islamists world wide have been told that we are dealing with extremist minoritys here, this goes for any event that involves Muslim belivers. That is not facts but delusions when anyone that owns a TV-set or can buy a News paper or have followed the news the last 25 years will know that all this is one big sleeping cell ready to go off any day now. All the Middle-East are ruled by minoritys and not majoritys that we have been swindled to belive, any sane westerner with at least 9 years of school would now that if they only read between the lines from time to time. You can also visit your local library and borrow the Koran to get the bigger picture. Global interest have put an muzzel on the truth out of different interests, there are strict guidlines issued to all levels of the western socity, off cause Islamists world wide look upon us as hypocrites with all respect. When west need special guidlines how to act, how to talk, and how to report to avoid cartoon reactions all over the world. The cartoon issue can be investigated all over the Internet today. Now we will never be notified before this is to late. If you know anyone that have served outside your own nation in the military or as perhaps a contractor inside these countrys you get a picture pretty different from the one that main stream media represent night after night. Better up - If you know anyone that has been involved or close to a embassy attack or a so called peace full demonstrations you also get another picture of the reality we live in. However the Illusion is more important then the reality, problem is that after 9/11 many of the visions that the Illusions rested upon disappeared. What today remains is facts. Fact is that we can not avoid war regardless what we do or give up to secure world peace.

Geostrategy -

Russia + China + North Korea + Iran they all share something and that is power. All four are powerful countrys, however to maintain their geostrategic power in the 21st century you can t let U.S or Europe go on with their agenda. If they do they will be knocked off the geostrategic table and they will be forced to either toss themself into submission and let the U.S or Europe play their game for them, but on their terms, or they can fight this togheter. However neither of these countrys will act as a unit, but they will be forced to do so to remain on the chess board. Western Geostrategists did already in the 90s put up the map for how this would be managed. To this day, everything they have written has been fulfilled, I do not question facts. I make a short version of this - First of all stimulate the Middle-East into a holy war, second Start conflicts in central China that will escalate into war, this is what the United States of America have to do if they want to continue to be a super power in the 21st century. Now when Iran, Russia, China, North Korea, begin their fight you will also see Pakistan, India begin their fight for their survival in the 21st century. Now we have U.S, Israel, Japan, Australia, Europe against the rest.

Conclusion -

All these nations got their own agenda however one is more dangerous then all these togheter. Thats right - Iran. Why? Anyone remember the sarin gas attacks in Tokyos subways (Aum-Sect)? That was the acts of a
so called doomsday sect. Now Iran is a Islamic Republic that has a leadership that before Iraq had someone that they feared to some certain point, however Iran has not have had 15 years of sanctions on them so they have pretty much been left alone. They not only have the capabilitys to fight off both Israel and the U.S in a conventional war, they would do that if they was forced to it. This is the religious war that ppl through decades has described as the Clash of civilizations. You dont get Iran with sanctions, they showed the West what happens if you try to lock their assets back in the 70s. The Islamic Republic of Iran is one big Aum-Sect. That is correct. And their president mr Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is a great fan of the Mahdi prophecy. There are guys out here that can that story better then I am but point is that what the Aum-Sect didnt manage to start, the Islamic Republic of Iran will. Cause it is all to be found in the Koran and regardless if we attack Irans nuclear facilitys or not, they will win and make this prophecy come true. Why?

A: If Israel makes a pre-emptive strike all the Muslim world will go rampage and Hamas will set new historical heights when it comes to dead civilians.

B: If U.S makes a pre-emptive strike North Korea will respond with the same in Asia, and not only that - China will take Taiwan and Russia will continue to send weapons to Iran that eventually will lead to war between us.

C: We let the Islamic Republic of Iran get their nuke (8 months away) Boom Israel is gone and the world have to respond and either way this will trigger A and B. What is it im trying to say here?

Basicly we are F.U.B.A.R! :hide:

Doc.S
:viking:

Last edited:
Anyway,Situation of Iran is completely irony.
Iran has world one of the richest oil fields.
But Iranian oil refinery and pipe are very poor.
And much more worse,Iranian use oil too much and they have to import gasoline,despite They have oil!
Therefore they need nuclear power(of course for weapon is too)
But by expenditure for nuclear plant, They can,t build oil infrastructure.

The world will keep put their blame on the U.S cause they may be as much hypocrits as the rest of the world are when they not recognize the facts for common people. When they keep on baby sitting something that is full-grown but lacks reality and common sence, and shuts their eyes for the reality, this is what we will get. However I am not blaming the U.S for being this worlds only logic and reasonable country despite the global hypocrisy that our leaders has pulled over us normal people, but not to forget, we did never question them either so we can t blame everything on our leaders. However we are going down, and that is all that will be the final fact when its all over. Put on CNN and watch the World News and all can verify the information themselves today. 8)

Doc.S

Do you have something of a time-frame for this Doc.? I don't share your pessimistic views, but it makes me wonder how you see the things developing. Do you really think we all get blown to smithereens?

Everything between 8 months (it has already started turn on CNN) and 14 months. Btw - Alot of people will also survive this hell but what will be left. Dont ask me Im no time machine that goes any further then what books, articles, and statements and world development can elicit to this day. I give you two books to read and I hope you like to read. Zbigniew Brazezinski The Grand Chessboard - American Primacy and its Geostrategic Imperatives, and The Nobel Prize winner in Literature 2001 VS Naipaul Beyond Belief: Islamic Excursions among the Converted Peoples.
:thumb:

Doc.S

Italian Guy said:
You'll be interested in reading this. :read:

Wow that was one hell of an article man. Only got about halfway through it. I don't have an opinion on it to be honest. Seems like any other journalist I have read.

Well, it starts to look more and more like a game of chicken. Who'll budge first... Or in this case who'll drop the big one? Maybe none will, but because somebody loses his nerve does press the button. I guess the time has come to differentiate the boys from the men. I am not talking military wise but the clever ones from the nervous ones. I think that you should not let somebody, who never fought before, talk to somebody who's ready to throw a punch.... Unfortunatly only time will tell how this one will end.

You'll be interested in reading this. :read:

Indeed it was interesting reading, well what more can I say? This is what is ahead of us and Im afraid that Europe will fail in every aspect of this conflict and U.S and Israel will be alone togheter with some loyal supporters. However if not Europe react initial they will be forced to take action either they want or not, if they want to avoid a civil war that would make WW2 look pretty lame when it comes to civillian casualties I would like our leaders to get a grip of the reality we live in. I have sworn to protect life. Im telling you guys this is comming. Im telling you guys that this is for real. Im asking the world I know to act, and act witty before this horrible thing get even taller leggs and make a run for it in a even more ghasty way then we can possible imagine.

Thank you Italian Guy for an excellent article.

:thumb:

Doc.S

Iran Says "Bring It"

"You can start a war but it won't be you who finishes it," said General Yahya Rahim Safavi, the head of the Revolutionary Guards and among the regime's most powerful figures.

"The Americans know better than anyone that their troops in the region and in Iraq are vulnerable. I would advise them not to commit such a strategic error," he told reporters on the sidelines of a pro-Palestinian conference in Tehran.

"I would advise them to first get out of their quagmire in Iraq before getting into an even bigger one," General Safavi said with a grin.

"We have American forces in the region under total surveillance. For the past two years, we have been ready for any scenario, whether sanctions or an attack."

They want a war with the US, that much is obvious. Now I wonder if we'll take the bait. I'm not so sure they'd like the outcome if we did, though.

Back