Iranian cartoon for kids.

I predict a generation of psycos. It´s pure propaganda...even the name of the bloody oficial is Ariel! :shock:

The one that created this is sick.

Really?

It´s the first time i see such a thing. It´s really mean to wash children´s brain.

Could you provide me a link with more cartoons? I am in shock.

After seing this I think that we are gonna need a long time to solve the problems in the middle east...

omg that was the worst pile of shit i have ever seen...

and ye i already know that theres alot of these cartoons out there in the crap countries...

Italian Guy said:
Remember when I posted this http://www.military-quotes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15859&highlight=palestinians+fake+videos?

I'm gonna show you something else now. This is how Iranian kids are raised.

http://memritv.org/search.asp?ACT=S9&P1=906#

Click on "view clip" to start.

I had seen this before...

the Islamic regime of Iran makes such crap but who cares about Palestine in Iran?

Iranian people, unlike their illegitimate govt, has no sympathy for the palestinians and I assure you that most families in Iran do not watch the state run TV any more.
Almost every family has access to satellite channels and state run TV is not popular in iran.

I draw your attention to this thread

http://www.military-quotes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18173

Italian Guy, You should know better than any one else.

Morten said:

and ye i already know that theres alot of these cartoons out there in the crap countries...

beg your pardon but I m not saying this since I am Iranian but Iran is not a crap country. uh oh... :-D

The regime of Iran is crap

I predict a generation of psycos. It´s pure propaganda...even the name of the bloody oficial is Ariel!

I doubt that!

The regime's propaganda has had no effect on people's minds in the past 26 years.

Yeah, the Iranian people hate whatever the regime loves and loves whatever the regime hates.

That is why President Bush has been very popular in Iran ever since.
Iranian people have nothing against the Israelis.

phoenix80 said:
Morten said:

beg your pardon but I m not saying this since I am Iranian but Iran is not a crap country. uh oh... :-D

The regime of Iran is crap

I predict a generation of psycos. It´s pure propaganda...even the name of the bloody oficial is Ariel!

I had no idea about the popularity of Bush in Iran, actually I am quite surprised. Nice to hear, doh.

I doubt that!

The regime's propaganda has had no effect on people's minds in the past 26 years.

Yeah, the Iranian people hate whatever the regime loves and loves whatever the regime hates.

That is why President Bush has been very popular in Iran ever since.
Iranian people have nothing against the Israelis.

Back